UCEED 2023 | Application Form (Released On 30th September), Exam Dates, Eligibility: Aspirants can collect the complete information on Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) from this post. The higher authority of the Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay (IIT) is going to organize the Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) to provide Admissions to the Bachelor of Design (BDes) programs at IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur. To know the extra information like UCEED 2023 Eligibility, UCEED 2023 Registration Fee, and the procedure to fill in the UCEED 2023 Application Form move on to the next parts of the post. Interested candidates have to submit their UCEED 2023 Application Form from 30th October 2022 To 21st October 2022.
Aspirants can fetch the complete information on UCEED 2023 Application Form from this post. It is mandatory for the candidates to fill in all the details in the Application Form. And the Starting Date for Online Registration is 30th September 2022. So, aspirants make a note of it apply accordingly.
UCEED 2023 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay (IIT)|
|Name Of The Examination||Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED)|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||30th September 2022|
|Last Date for Online Registration||21st October 2022|
|Category||Design Entrance Exams|
|Purpose of the Exam||Admissions to the Bachelor of Design (BDes) programs at IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur|
|UCEED 2023 Exam Date||22nd January 2023|
UCEED 2023 – Important Dates
|Start date for Online Registration||30th September 2022 To 21st September 2022|
|Last Date for Online Registration||29th October 2022|
|Start date for Admit Card downloading||13th January 2023|
|Last date for rectification of discrepancies in Admit card||17th January 2023|
|UCEED 2023 Exam Date||22nd January 2023|
|Release of Draft Answer Key||24th January 2023|
|Last date for uploading comments (if any)
on the Draft Answer Key in the candidate’s portal
|26th January 2023|
|Release of Final Answer Key||30th January 2023|
|Announcement of cut-off marks for Part-A||9th February 2023|
|Declaration of results||9th March 2023|
|Start date for Score Card downloading||11th March 2023|
|Application Process for BDes Programme starts||14th March 2023 To 10th June 2023|
|The last date for Score Card downloading||13th June 2023|
UCEED 2023 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate, including a foreign national, must simultaneously fulfill each and every one of the following three criteria to appear in UCEED 2023.
Criterion 1: Age limit
- The candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1997, if belonging to the OPEN/ EWS/ OBC-NCL category and born on or after October 1, 1992, if belonging to the SC, ST, or PwD category.
Criterion 2: Number of attempts
- A candidate can attempt UCEED a maximum of two times and that too in consecutive years. Note that the UCEED score is valid for one year, and only for admissions in the same corresponding academic year.
Criterion 3: Qualifying examination
- The candidate should have passed in all subjects in the qualifying examination (Class XII or equivalent) OR should be appearing for the qualifying examination for the first time in 2023 in order to be eligible for attempting UCEED 2023. Students from ALL STREAMS (Science, Commerce, and Arts & Humanities) are eligible.
- Those who appeared for the first time in their qualifying examination (Class XII) in 2020 or earlier are NOT eligible.
UCEED 2023 Registration Fee
- The UCEED 2023 Registration Fee shown above does NOT include service charges, processing fees, and/ or any other charges that the banks may charge.
- The above registration fee is applicable till the closing date of October 10, 2021, (11:55 pm).
- A late fee of ₹ 500/ US $ 50 is applicable to candidates registering after the closing date of October 24, 2021, and till the late registration closing date, i.e., October 24, 2021, (11:55 pm). It is not possible to register after 11:55 pm on October 24, 2021, as the online registration portal will close automatically.
- Registration will be canceled if, at a later date, it is found that the candidate does NOT meet any of the three eligibility criteria.
- Registration fee is NEITHER refundable NOR transferable.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to provide the correct information regarding the qualifying exam and category and upload the VALID documents in the required formats in the registration form. Registration forms, incomplete in any way, will be summarily rejected and the registration will be considered invalid.
- The admitting institutes have the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of a candidate in accordance with their rules and regulations in force, if it is found that any information provided by the candidate is incorrect or the registration is incomplete.
How To Apply For UCEED 2023?
For the convenience of the candidates, we arranged a stepwise process to apply for the UCEED 2023. Aspirants can easily follow the below steps.
- Firstly all the candidates should visit the official site @ uceedapp.iitb.ac.in/UCEED.
- Then the homepage of the UCEED 2023 Exam gets displayed.
- Now, give a click on the Register Online button.
- Read the complete instructions mentioned on that page.
- Now give a CLICK TO REGISTER ONLINE.
- And if the candidate is a first-time user then sign in with an account.
- Fill in all the valid details in the registration form
- Finally, submit the application form.
UCEED 2023 – Important Links
|UCEED 2023 – Important Links|
|To Apply for UCEED 2023||Click Here – Link Is Activated|
UCEED 2023 Syllabus
- UCEED 2023 will have two parts.
- Part-A will have questions from the following topics
- Visualization and spatial ability: Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test understanding of transformation and/or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships, knowledge of practical and everyday mechanical and scientific concepts.
- Observation and design sensitivity: Ability to detect concealed properties in ordinary things, people, situations, and events, and thinking critically about them. Applying attention to certain details, analyzing, reasoning, classifying, inferring, and predicting. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
- Environmental and social awareness: General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources, etc., and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure, and environment. Awareness of social and cultural connection with the design, history of the designed artifact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses. History of art, sculpture, and literature.
- Analytical and logical reasoning: Ability to look at information, be it qualitative or quantitative in nature, and discern patterns within the information. Ability to weigh opinions, arguments, or solutions against appropriate criteria. Ability to check for hidden bias or hidden assumptions and whether evidence and argument support conclusions. Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question. Data interpretation, brainteasers, and patterns.
- Language and creativity: Ability to understand and use Standard English. Reading comprehension, knowledge of English grammar. Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options, and to think out of the box.
- Design thinking and problem-solving: Ability to use visual analogies, metaphors, signs, and symbols. Ability to understand complexity, identify problems, generate alternatives, evaluate options, and select solutions.
Part-B will have ONE question from the following topic
- Drawing: Ability to draw products, people, or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
- Note: The topics given above are exhaustive and indicative of the nature of the questions.
- However, the UCEED 2023 may not cover all the topics.
UCEED 2023 Exam Pattern
UCEED 2023 Admit Card
Aspirants who are applying for the UCEED 2023 should download the UCEED 2023 Admit Card for sure. And the higher authority of the Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay (IIT) will release the UCEED 2023 Admit Card on the official site. Hence, the candidates can access the UCEED 2023 Admit Card.
UCEED 2023 Result
It is mandatory for the candidates to check the UCEED 2023 Result after writing the UCEED 2023. We suggest all the candidates to check this web portal @ Exams.Freshersnow.Com on a regular basis for all the latest information and updates on UCEED 2023.
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|UCEED Syllabus||UCEED Previous Question Papers|
|UCEED Admit Card||UCEED Answer Key|
|How To Prepare for UCEED||Best Books for UCEED|
|UCEED Exam Analysis||UCEED Cut Off|
|UCEED Counselling||UCEED Result|