Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 – cetcell.mahacet.org | Registration, 1st CAP Round Dates Revised, Seat Allotment: Are you in search of Maharashtra MBBS Counselling 2022? If yes then you are in right place. The higher authorities of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State have started the NEET MAH Counselling 2022 Registration from 30th December 2021 To 10th January 2022. For the comfort of applicants, we have attached the direct link to register for the Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022. The Online Preference (Choices) Filling Process for MBBS/ BDS Courses will be done from 21st January 2022 To 28th January 2022.
The exact link is activated as the announcement is done by the officials of the State Common Entrance Test Cell @ cetcell.mahacet.org. Moreover, from the below sections, you will also get the information on NEET MAH Counselling 2022 Schedule, Maharashtra NEET Seat Allotment 2022, and steps to register for the NEET MAH Counselling 2022.
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 | Details
|Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 | Registration, Dates|
|Conducting Authority||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State|
|Name Of The Courses||MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ B(P&O)/ B.Sc (Nursing)|
|Start Date Counselling||30th December 2021 (Started)|
|End Date Counselling|
|Mode Of Counselling||Online|
NEET MAH Counselling 2022 | Schedule
|Online Registration and Payment of Registration Fees Through Online Payment Gateway for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ B(P&O)/ B.Sc (Nursing)||30th December 2021 To 10th January 2022|
|Payment of Registration Fees through Online Payment Gateway for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ B(P&O)/ B.Sc (Nursing)||7th January 2022 To 11th January 2022 upto 05.00 pm|
|Uploading of Coloured Scanned Copy of Original Requisite Documents Phase-I and Phase-II on the portal as per the list.||7th January 2022 To 11th January 2022 upto 11.59 pm|
|Publication of General List of Registered Candidates of Phase-I, Phase-II, and Phase-III for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ B(P&O)/ B.Sc (Nursing)||19th January 2022 by 3:00 pm|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List for all courses of NEET-UG-2021 for State Counselling||19th January 2022 by 6:00 pm|
|Publication of Seat Matrix for MBBS/ BDS Courses only||4th February 2022 After 8:00 PM|
|Online Preference (Choices) Filling Process for MBBS/ BDS Courses only.||5th February 2022 To 8th February 2022 Up to 11:59 PM|
|Declaration of Selection List of 1st CAP Round for MBBS/ BDS Courses only.||10th February 2022 After 5:00 PM|
|Physical Joining to the selected college as per allotment of 1st CAP Round for MBBS/ BDS Courses only||11th To 16th February 2022 Up to 6:00 PM|
|Filling of Status Retention Form to the selected college as per allotment of 1st CAP Round for MBBS/ BDS Courses only||11th To 16th February 2022 Up to 6:00 PM|
- Admit Card and Mark sheet of NEET-UG Examination.
- Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- SSC i.e. 10th Standard or equivalent examination certificate or school leaving
- certificate or Birth certificate indicating the name of the candidate (for DOB).
- HSC i.e. 12th Standard or equivalent examination Statement of Marks
- Medical fitness certificate
- Online Application Form filled on www.mahacet.org
- Aadhar Card
If applicable following certificates
- Constitutional reservation claim.
- Specified Reservation Claim
- Document Supporting Religious Minority Status of the candidate
- Applicant belongs to Gujrathi/ Sindhi Minority
- Applicant belongs to Hindi Linguistic Minority
Maharashtra NEET Seat Allotment 2022 | Document Verification
The Candidate will have to report at the allotted college with her/his Original Documents for physical verification and admission. The candidate should report personally (proxy not allowed) to the respective allotted College, for the physical Document Verification and admission.
Process To Register For Maharashtra MBBS Counselling 2022
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State @ cetcell.mahacet.org.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- At the right of the page, you can see the NEET UG section.
- Go to that section.
- In that click on the NEET MAH Counselling 2022 link.
- Fill in the details and upload the documents.
- Finally, take Maharashtra MBBS counselling 2022 and download a copy of it for later references
|Maharashtra MBBS Counselling 2022|
|To Register For NEET MAH Counselling 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To Check Maharashtra NEET 1st CAP Round Dates||Click Here|
Keep in touch with us @ Exams.FreshersNow.Com to know more details on the Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022, and entrance exams notifications. Thank You!!!