UGC NET 2022 | Application Form (Released), Exam Dates, Eligibility – ugcnet.nta.nic.in: The authority of the National Testing Agency is going to conduct the UGC National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2022 for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility of Assistant Professorship, Junior Research Fellowship, or both, for Indian Universities and Colleges. And the UGC NET Application Form is Started on 30th April 2022 and will be available till 20th May 2022. The UGC NET Entrance Exam is a National Level Examination conducts every year. The officials will conduct the UGC NET Entrance Exam 2022 Date on the official site. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct UGC-NET in December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) for ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ and eligibility for ‘Assistant Professor’ in 82 subjects in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Furthermore, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct UGC-NET in December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) for ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ and eligibility for ‘Assistant Professor’ in 82 subjects. So, candidates who want to apply for the UGC NET Exam 2022 can check the details through this page. And you can find the direct link to apply for the UGC NET Entrance Exam 2022. However, we have updated this page as there is an official notice about UGC NET Exam 2022.
- 1 UGC NET 2022 – Overview
- 2 UGC NET 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 UGC NET Application Fee 2022
- 4 UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 5 UGC NET Age Limit
- 6 Reservations
- 7 Steps To Apply For UGC NET Entrance Exam 2022
- 8 UGC NET Exam Pattern 2022
- 9 UGC NET 2022 Syllabus
- 10 UGC NET Admit Card 2022
- 11 UGC NET Exam Result 2022
UGC NET 2022 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of the Examination||UGC National Eligibility Test (UGC NET)|
|Application Form Starting Date||30th April 2022|
|Closing Date||20th May 2022|
|Category||Arts Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams|
|Level of Examination||National Level Examination|
|Entrance Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
UGC NET 2022 – Important Dates
|Submission of Online Application Form||30th April 2022 To 20t May 2022 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Last date for submission of Examination fee (through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI )||20th May 2022 (up to 11:50 P.M)|
|Correction in the Particulars in Online Application Form||21st May 2022 To 23rd May 2022|
|UGC NET Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card release date||To Be Announced|
|Answer Key Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Result Release Date||To Be Announced|
UGC NET Application Fee 2022
All the aspirants must pay the UGC NET Application Fee 2022 online mode via Net Banking Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet etc. So, after filling the application form, candidates should make a payment and submit the application form. And once the payment is done, the money is not refundable.
|General/ Unreserved||Rs. 1100/-|
|Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 550/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Person with Disability (PwD), Third gender||Rs. 275/-|
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- General/ Unreserved/ General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/ institutions recognized by UGC (available on the website: ugc.ac.in in Humanities and Social Science (including languages), Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test. A list of subjects at Post Graduation level is attached as Appendix -V. The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer/ Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with Disability (PwD)/ Third gender category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL/ SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with the required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- Candidates belonging to the Third gender category are eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age, and Eligibility Criteria for NET (i.e. JRF and Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories. The subject-wise qualifying cut-offs for this category would be the lowest among those for SC/ ST/ PwD/ OBC–NCL/ General-EWS categories in the corresponding subject.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination has been completed by 19 September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET. The list of Post-Graduation courses and their codes is given in Appendix – VI.
- Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Post-Graduation only. The candidates, whose Post Graduation subject is not covered in the list of NET subjects attached as Appendix -V, may appear in a related subject.
- Candidates are neither required to send any certificates/documents in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form or Confirmation Page to NTA. However, the candidates, in their own interest, must ensure their eligibility for the test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the UGC/ NTA at any stage, their candidature will be canceled and they shall be liable for legal action. NTA does not verify the information provided by the candidates during online registration and hence candidature will be purely provisional subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates with a post-graduate diploma/ certificate awarded by an Indian University/ Institute or a foreign degree/ diploma/ certificate awarded by a foreign University/ institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/ degree/ certificate with a Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi (www.aiu.ac.in).
Exemption (Eligibility for Assistant Professor)
- NET/ SET/ SLET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions. In this regard, exemption from NET/ SET/ SLET will be governed by UGC regulations and amendments notified in the Gazette of India from time to time.
- The candidates who have passed the UGC/ CSIR/ JRF examination prior to 1989 are also exempted from appearing in NET.
- For SET Candidates: The candidates who have cleared the States Eligibility Test (SET) accredited by UGC for Assistant Professor held prior to 1st June 2002, are exempted from appearing in NET, and are eligible to apply for Assistant Professor anywhere in India. For SET held from 1st June 2002 onwards, the qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the universities/ colleges situated in the State from where they have cleared their SET.
UGC NET Age Limit
- JRF: Not more than 31 years as on the 1st day of the month in which the examination is concluded i.e. 1.06.2022 (This age limit is applicable for the current examination only
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit in applying for UGC-NET for Assistant Professor.
The reservation policy of the Government of India applies to UGC-NET. According to this, in the Central Universities and Institutions that are deemed to be Universities, the reservation of seats shall be as follows:
- 15% of the seats for Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates 10
- 7.5% of the seats for Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates
- 27% of the seats for Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) candidates as per the Central List
- 10% of the seats for General – Economically Weaker Sections (General – EWS) candidates
- 4% of the seats in the above-mentioned categories for Persons with
- Disability (PwD) with 40% or more disability.
- Reservation for Kashmiri Migrant (subject to notification from Ministry of
- Education for Academic Session 2022).
Steps To Apply For UGC NET Entrance Exam 2022
- Participants visit the official website @ ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- The home page of the National Testing Agency will be opened.
- On the left side of the home page, there will be a link named Information Bulletin UGC NET.
- Hit on that link.
- Then the Information Bulletin for UGC NET 2022 will be opened.
- Read all the information present in the brochure.
- If you are eligible click on the Sign-in button.
- Enter your Application Number, Password, and Security Pin and hit on the sign in.
- After then, fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Finally, pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- If you want the UGC NET Application Form 2022, you can download it and make a copy for further usage.
|UGC NET 2022 – Important Links|
|To Submit UGC NET 2022 Entrance Exam Application Form||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|Check UGC NET 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|To Check UGC NET 2022 Information Brochure||Click Here|
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2022
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice, Objective Type Questions|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct answer, 2 marks will be given|
There will be no negative marking
UGC NET 2022 Syllabus
Aspirants can check UGC NET 2022 Syllabus in this section. Before going to attend the UGC NET 2022 Exam, all the candidates need to know the questions that will ask in the Exam Paper. So, before going to attend the UGC NET Exam 2022, all the students need to be prepared with the topics like general nature, research aptitude/ teaching, core subjects.
UGC NET Admit Card 2022
The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates of UGC NET, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria. The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on a date, shift, time, and discipline as indicated in his/ her Admit Card. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
UGC NET Exam Result 2022
Those who have appeared for the UGC NET Entrance Exam 2022 can check the UGC NET Result 2022 on the official website. The Result will be available on your account. So, aspirants move to the official website and login into their account, and then check the UGC NET Exam Result 2022.
We hope all the candidates got the required information about the UGC NET Entrance Exam 2022. For more details about the Entrance Exams, visit our website @ Exams.Freshersnow.Com.
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|UGC NET Syllabus||UGC NET Previous Question Papers|
|UGC NET Admit Card||UGC NET Answer Key|
|UGC NET Cut Off||UGC NET Result|