TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 (Started) @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in – Registration, Schedule, Counselling Process: Aspirants can collect the updated information on TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling from this post. The higher authority of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) had released the TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2021 online on the official site. And the last date for TS EAMCET Counselling Registration is 9th September 2021. Therefore, all the candidates make a note of it and start applying for the TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 from 30th August 2021. For the sake of candidates, we arranged a direct link to apply for TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling. Additionally, candidates can also collect the details like how to apply for the TS EAMCET Counselling Process and Documents required for TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 from the upcoming parts of the post.
New Update: TS EAMCET Exercising of Options Dates For Engineering Are Revised. So, Check the same information now.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 – Information
|TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 – Registration, Schedule, Counselling Process|
|Name Of The Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|Name Of Examination||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2021)|
|TS EAMCET Counselling Starts From||30th August 2021|
WHO CAN APPLY?
Candidates who had qualified in TSEAMCET-2021 and who secured 45% (for OC)
and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent
TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2021
|Declaration of TS EAMCET 2021 Result||25th August 2021|
|TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling (Filling of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee)||30th August 2021 to 9th September 2021|
|Certificate Verification for already booked aspirants||4th September 2021 to 11th September 2021|
|Exercising of Options||11th September 2021 to 16th September 2021|
|Freezing of Options||16th September 2021|
|Provisional Seat Allotment||18th September 2021|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and Self Reporting by the aspirants||18th To 23rd September 2021|
|Online processing fee payment, registration and slot booking for Round 2||To be Announced|
|Certificate verification for Round 2||To be Announced|
|Web Options for Round 2||To be Announced|
|Freezing of Options for Round 2||To be Announced|
|Provisional Allotment for Round 2||To be Announced|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and Online Self Reporting||To be Announced|
|Internal Sliding/ Spot Admission||To be Announced|
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in
G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent
- In respect of under Graduate Professional Courses in Engineering (including
Technology ) and Pharmacy the candidate should have completed 16 years of age
as on 31-12-2021.
- In respect of Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Course the candidate should have
completed 17 years of age as of 31-12-2021.
- However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC
candidates and 29 years for other candidates as on 01-07-2021 as per the
guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011,dated: 20-10-2012
and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.)
Department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for TSEAMCET-2021 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a
candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils
the requirements laid down for admissions.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE
- Visit website https://tseamcet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF
- Register by entering
- Registration Number given on TSEAMCET-2021 Hall Ticket.
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo
- Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate or its equivalent.
- The Basic Information Form is displayed. Fill in the details regarding Aadhar,
Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income
Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable. Change of
mobile number is not permitted.
- Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) and
Rs. 1200/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net
Banking) / T-Wallet.
- Candidate presence is mandatory for Certificate Verification Strictly as
per the scheduled Slot Booking date and time at Help Line Centre.
- No entry for the candidates without masks.
- Candidates must maintain social distancing.
- The body temperature of a candidate will be checked using Thermal Scanner
before entering into the Help Line Centre.
- Candidate alone is permitted to enter into the Certificate Verification Hall.
- Candidates are advised to bring their own water bottle.
Required Documents For TS EAMCET Counselling 2021
- TS EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket
- TS EAMCET 2021 Rank Card
- Aadhaar Card of the Applicant
- Mark Sheets of all classes from 6th Class onwards to qualifying degree
- If needed, physically challenged (PH)/ Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the school last attended
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo/ Pass Certificate
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana State for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Income Certificate issued after 1st January 2021 (if applicable)
- Residence certificate in case where the aspirant has no institutionalized education.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority ( if needed)
- PH-certificate issued by District Medical Board. Aspirants with 40% and above disability are considered eligible (If Needed)
- NCC and Sports – Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
- Minorities – SSC TC containing the Minority Status or Certificate from the headmaster
- Anglo Indian Certificate issued by Tahsildar of the place of residence
- CAP-certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
Step By Step TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 Process
- Firstly, all the candidates should visit the official site.
- Then candidates can find the TS EAMCET 2021 Home Page on the screen.
- On that page, aspirants can find the TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 link.
- Hit on that particular link and enter the Login Credentials.
- Then the TS EAMCET Form will be out.
- We suggest all the aspirants enter the required details in the arranged fields.
- And candidates should upload the required documents in the prescribed format and pay the TS EAMCET Counselling Fee.
- Finally, after the seat allotment is done by the officials, candidates should report to the allocated centre for confirmation of the seat and complete further formalities
|TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 – Important Links|
|To Apply For TS EAMCET Counselling 2021||Click Here|
|TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 Notice||Click Here|
Our team had gathered the complete information on TS EAMCET Counselling 2021 from the official site. Hope the information is helpful. Do follow our web portal @ exams.freshersnow.com on a regular basis