TS EAMCET 2022 | Application Form (Released On 6th April), Exam Date, Eligibility – www.tsche.ac.in: Hello Contenders!! those who have been aiming for the TS EAMCET can finally look into this article. Recently the education minister of Telangana has announced the TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Date schedule. As per the official announcement made by the government, the Telangana EAMCET 2022 is going to be conducted on 14th, 15th, 18th, 19th, and 20th July 2022. And further, candidates who are desiring to get admission in Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Streams should apply for this TS EAMCET Exam 2022 from 6th April 2022 To 28th May 2022. However, as of now, the TS EAMCET 2022 Registration process hasn’t been started, for submitting the TS EAMCET Application Form 2022 you guys need to wait for a bit while. Further, before going ahead to apply for TS EAMCET kindly ensure your TS EAMCET Eligibility. Without satisfying the eligibility you will not be allowed to apply for the TS EAMCET 2022.
Additionally, with the help of the article, you guys can get complete and accurate information about the TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria for various streams, Telangana EAMCET 2022 Application Fee, TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern, TS EAMCET Exam Syllabus. After checking all these details you can also follow the TS EAMCET 2022 Online Application Process and submit your applications without any hassle. Moreover, a direct link to apply online has also been established below. Once the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) officials announce the TS EAMCET 2022 Application Date we will activate the below links.
- 1 TS EAMCET 2022 | Details
- 2 Telangana EAMCET 2022 – Important Schedule
- 3 TS EAMCET Eligibility
- 3.1 For B.E/ B.Tech. in Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering) and for 50% seats in B.Pharmacy, B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) Courses
- 3.2 Age Limit
- 3.3 For B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Sc. (Forestry)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/ B.F.Sc. and for remaining 50% seats in B.Tech. (FT) Courses
- 3.4 For B.Pharmacy Course: (Remaining 50% of the seats)
- 3.5 For Pharm D Course (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi.P.C candidates)
- 4 TS EAMCET 2022 Application Fee
- 5 How to Register for TS EAMCET Exam 2022?
- 6 TS EAMCET 2022 Registration – Online Link
- 7 TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- 8 TS EAMCET Exam Syllabus
- 9 TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
- 10 TS EAMCET Exam Result
TS EAMCET 2022 | Details
|Telangana EAMCET 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Name of the Examination||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET)|
|Purpose of the Exam||For admission in Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Streams|
|Opening date for TS EAMCET 2022 Registration||6th April 2022|
|TS EAMCET 2022 Application Last Date||28th May 2022|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Agricultural Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams|
|TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Dates|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
Telangana EAMCET 2022 – Important Schedule
|Starting Date of TS EAMCET Application Form 2022||6th April 2022|
|TS EAMCET 2022 Application Last Date||28th May 2022|
|Correction of online application||30th May 2022|
|Last date of Correction of online application||6th June 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with a Late Fee of Rs.250/-||7th June 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with a Late Fee of Rs.500/-||17th June 2022|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||25th June 2022 To 11th July 2022|
|TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Dates|
|TS EAMCET Result Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Counseling||To Be Announced|
TS EAMCET Eligibility
Aspirants who wish to apply for the TS EAMCET should be mandatorily satisfying the following conditions.
Eligibility Criteria to appear for TS EAMCET 2022
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh
For B.E/ B.Tech. in Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering) and for 50% seats in B.Pharmacy, B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) Courses
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology (Or)
- Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate should obtain at least 45% of marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern except for B. Pharmacy course.
- In the case of Engineering and Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age, as of 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit
- In the case of B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (Food
Technology), Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as of 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Sc. (Forestry)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/ B.F.Sc. and for remaining 50% seats in B.Tech. (FT) Courses
Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern).
For B.Pharmacy Course: (Remaining 50% of the seats)
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Candidates should have completed 16 years of Age.
For Pharm D Course (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi.P.C candidates)
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age.
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Fee
|Stream||Category & Application Fee|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)|
|Both Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (AM)|
How to Register for TS EAMCET Exam 2022?
- Open the official website @ www.tsche.ac.in
- Now, on the home page, scroll down and check the News/ Events/ Notifications section.
- In that check for the TS EAMCET notification.
- When found, click on that link.
- Then check your eligibility criteria for the respective stream.
- If in case you are eligible, Now, click on the EAMCET 2022.
- Then you will be redirected to another page.
- There, in the Online Application section, click on the Step -1 Register option.
- Now provide all the details carefully and finally click on the register button.
- Next, use the login credentials to login and complete the application process.
- Lastly, pay the requisite application fee and finally take a printout of the TS EAMCET application form.
TS EAMCET 2022 Registration – Online Link
|TS EAMCET 2022 – Important Links|
|For Online TS EAMCET Application Form 2022||Click Here (Applying Link Is Activated)|
|For TS EAMCET 2022 Press Note||Click Here|
|To Check Telangana EAMCET 2022 Dates||Click Here|
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Marks||160 Marks|
|Duration of the Exam||3 Hours|
|Number of Questions||160 Questions|
TS EAMCET Exam Syllabus
Candidates who are preparing themselves for the TS EAMCET should check this section to know details about the TS EAMCET Exam Syllabus. The officials have mentioned that the TS EAMCET Exam paper will contain questions from Engineering Stream for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry Subjects, Agriculture & Medicine Stream (AM) for Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry Subjects. For more detailed information on TS EAMCET Syllabus kindly click on the below link and check it.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
The officials of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will be releasing the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022 in online mode. However, as of now, the officials haven’t exactly mentioned the release date of the TS EAMCET Exam Admit Card. So, as and when the officials release it on their website, we will inform you guys immediately. Moreover, from the admit card you guys can obtain information about TS EAMCET Exam Date, Exam timings, and exam center details. Hence, make sure you guys download it and carry it for the exam.
TS EAMCET Exam Result
The candidates can check their TS EAMCET Results either from the official website @ www.tsche.ac.in or from our portal. However, the link to check the TS EAMCET 2022 Results will be activated only when the officials release it on their website. Further, to check your TS EAMCET Result you guys need to provide your Registration Number, EAMCET Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth. So, ensure you guys keep in hand these credentials to obtain your results whenever they were released.
To frequently get the up-to-date information regarding the TS EAMCET Exam 2022 do visit our Exams.Freshersnow.com website on regular basis.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Best Books for TS EAMCET||How to Prepare for TS EAMCET?|
|TS EAMCET Counselling||TS EAMCET Answer Key|
|TS EAMCET Hall Ticket||TS EAMCET Result|
|TS EAMCET Syllabus||TS EAMCET Previous Question Papers|