CEED 2023 | Application Form (Released On 30th September), Exam Dates, Eligibility: Want to know the information regarding Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED)? If yes, then check out this complete post for the latest details. The higher authority of the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) will conduct the CEED 2023 Exam. The main purpose of the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) 2023 Exam is to provide admissions for M.Des, Ph.D. Programs. Hence, the candidates who want to appear for the Exam should initially check the CEED 2023 Eligibility Criteria, and CEED 2023 Registration Fee details from the upcoming parts of the post. Candidates can register for CEED 2023 Application Form from 30th September 2022 To 21st October 2022.
- 1 CEED 2023
- 2 CEED 2023 – Overview
- 3 CEED 2023 – Important Dates
- 4 CEED 2023 Application Form
- 5 CEED 2023 Registration Fee
- 6 CEED 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 How To Fill the CEED 2023 Application Form?
- 8 CEED 2023 – Important Links
- 9 CEED 2023 Admit Card
- 10 CEED 2023 Syllabus
- 11 CEED 2023 Exam Pattern
- 12 CEED 2023 Result
Furthermore, the CEED 2023 Exam will be conducted on 22nd January 2023. Additionally, candidates can also collect the step-wise process to fill in the CEED 2023 Application Form. Moreover, still, if the candidates want to fetch the details on CEED 2023, they can download the CEED 2023 Information Brochure through the link arranged at the end of this article.
CEED 2023 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB)|
|Name Of The Examination||Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED)|
|CEED 2023 Online Registration||30th September 2022 To 21st October 2022|
|Category||Design Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||22nd January 2023|
|To Provide Admissions Into||M.Des, Ph.D. Programs|
CEED 2023 – Important Dates
|Online registration with regular fee||30th September 2022 To 21st October 2022|
|Online registration end date with late fee of Rs. 500||22nd October 2022 To 29th October 2022|
|Start date for Admit Card downloading||13th January 2023 Onwards|
|Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the Admit Card||22nd January 2023|
|Date and time of CEED 2023||22nd January 2023|
|Release of draft answer key for Part-A and release candidate’s response for Part-A||24th January 2023|
|Last date for uploading comments (if any) on the Draft Answer Key for Part-A in the candidate’s portal||26th January 2023|
|Release of final answer key for Part-A||30th January 2023|
|Announcement of cut-off marks for Part-A||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of results||7th March 2023|
|Score Cards available for downloading||To Be Announced|
|Last date for downloading Score Cards||To Be Announced|
CEED 2023 Application Form
CEED 2023 Registration Form must be submitted through the online application website. The registration portal is opened on 30th September 2022. We suggest all the candidates read the information given in the Information Brochure before filling out the form. If you face any problems while filling out the CEED 2023 Application Form. And candidates can also report it by clicking the “Report Problem” button on the right side of the form.
CEED 2023 Registration Fee
- INR 1600 for all women candidates
- INR 1600 for (SC/ ST/ PwD) candidates
- INR 3200 for all other candidates
- Note that this registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The registration fee has to be paid through the payment option provided on the website while submitting the registration form. Detailed instructions related to the payment of the registration fees are given on the online registration portal. Credit cards, debit cards, and net banking options are available.
- The registration fee shown above does NOT include service and other charges and the processing fees that the banks may levy.
- The normal registration fee shown above is applicable till the regular closing date of registration. A late fee of INR 500 is applicable to ALL candidates for registrations submitted after the regular closing date.
CEED 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed a degree/ diploma/ postgraduate degree program of a minimum of THREE years (after 10+2 level), or must be appearing for the final examination of such a program by July 2023, or must have passed the GD Arts diploma program (10+5 level) by July 2023.
- Note that the eligibility criteria for admission to various institutes may differ from the eligibility criteria for appearing for CEED. Before applying for CEED, candidates are advised to check whether they meet the required eligibility criteria for admission to various institutes.
- There is no age limit to appear for CEED. Also, a candidate can appear for CEED any number of times.
How To Fill the CEED 2023 Application Form?
- Initially, all the candidates should open the official site @ ceedapp.iitb.ac.in/CEED/
- Then the Home Page gets displayed on the screen.
- Now, we suggest the candidates to click on the CEED 2023 Application Form link.
- Log in with the required credentials and if the candidate is a new user, then create an account and log in.
- We recommend all the candidates to fill in all the details in the arranged fields carefully.
- Upload all the required documents and complete the payment process.
- Finally, give a click on the Submit Button.
- At last, take a copy of it and keep it for additional usage.
CEED 2023 – Important Links
|CEED 2023 – Important Links|
|To Apply for CEED 2023||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To Download CEED 2023 Details||Click Here|
CEED 2023 Admit Card
The candidates appearing for the CEED 2023 Exam should download the CEED 2023 Admit Card for sure. Or else, the invigilators at the examination hall will not allow the candidates. And the candidates can access the CEED 2023 Admit Card. And if the candidates find any discrepancies, they can report to the officials to make them corrected. Also, the Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the Admit Card.
CEED 2023 Syllabus
CEED 2023 will be in two parts (A & B). Part-A will have questions related to these
- Visualization and spatial ability: Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test the understanding of transformation and/or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships Environmental and social awareness: General awareness of environmental factors (such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources) and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure, and environment. Awareness of design terminologies, social and cultural connection with the design, history of the designed artifact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses History of art, sculpture, and literature.
- Analytical and logical reasoning: Ability to analyze given information logically and select the most appropriate solutions; ability to weigh opinions, arguments, or solutions against appropriate criteria; ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question.
- Language and creativity: Ability to understand passages in commonly used English language; ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives; ability to distinguish innovative options and think out-of-the-box.
- Design thinking and problem-solving: Ability to understand the context, the users, and the constraints and select the most appropriate solution for a given design problem.
Observation and design sensitivity: Ability to detect concealed properties in day-to-day life and think critically about them. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
Part-B of CEED 2023 will have questions related to these topics:
- Drawing: Ability to draw products, people, or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
- Creativity: Ability to think out-of-the-box and come up with unique as well as diverse solutions.
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate concepts and ideas clearly with the help of text and visuals.
- Problem identification skills: Ability to understand the user and the context, knowledge of properties of materials and their appropriate use in design.
CEED 2023 Exam Pattern
CEED 2023 Result
The higher authority of the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) will announce the CEED 2023 Result online on the official site. And they had released the CEED 2023 Result Date. For more updates and information on CEED 2023, do follow our web portal @ Exams.FreshersNow.Com on a regular basis. Our team will update you on the latest information from time to time.
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|CEED Syllabus||CEED Previous Question Papers|
|CEED Admit Card||CEED Answer Key|
|CEED Preparation Tips||Best Books for CEED|
|CEED Exam Analysis||CEED Cut Off|