Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) is a design entrance exam conducted by IIT Bombay to shortlist the candidates for B. Des admission in IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur.
Here are some Preparation Tips and Tricks
1. Check the important topics.
2. Go through the marking scheme.
3.Explore, research, and buy the best books of UCEED
4. Prepare a daily, weekly, or monthly timetable.
5. Evaluate your revision performance.
6. have a good understanding of elements and basic principles of design.
7. read newspapers, books, and research to improve your vocabulary and GK.