TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 – tsche.ac.in | 2nd & Final Phase TS PGLCET Registration (Started), Dates, Seat Allotment: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) officials will conduct the TS LAWCET/ PGLCET Counselling 2022. And the TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 is to provide admissions into LL.B (3-Year Course)/ LL.B-5 Years (Integrated Degree Courses) & LL.M Courses Courses. Interested candidates can register for TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 for the 2nd & Final Phase from 7th January 2022 to 9th January 2022.
Furthermore, applicants can get to know the complete details about the TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 Schedule, TS PGLCET Counselling 2022 Eligibility, and other information from the below sections. At the end of the page, candidates can find a direct link to register for TS LAWCET/ PGLCET Counselling 2022.
- 1 TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 – Overview
- 2 TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 Schedule – 2nd & Final Phase
- 3 TS LAWCET/ TS PGLCET Counselling 2022 Eligibility
- 4 TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 Processing Fee
- 5 Required Certificates – TS LAWCET/ PGLCET Counselling 2022
- 6 Steps To Register For TS LAWCET/ PGLCET Counselling 2022
TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 – Overview
|TS LAWCET/ PGLCET Counselling 2022 – Registration, Seat Allotment, Schedule|
|Conducting Authority||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Name Of The Examination||TS LAWCET/ TS PGLCET|
|2nd & Final Phase Online Registration||7th January 2022 To 9th January 2022|
|Counselling Purpose||To provide Admissions to the LL.B (3-Year Course)/ LL.B-5 Years (Integrated Degree Courses) & LL.M Courses Courses|
|Mode Of Counselling||Online|
TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 Schedule – 2nd & Final Phase
|Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification (as per guidelines) (Refer to Point No. c)||7th January 2022 To 9th January 2022|
|Display of List of Registered candidates||10th January 2022|
|Exercising Web options- Phase II||10th January 2022 & 11th January 2022|
|Edit of web options-Phase -II||12th January 2022|
|A list of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared College wise and placed on the website (Phase-II)||17th January 2022|
|Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan.||18th January 2022 To 20th January 2022|
TS LAWCET/ TS PGLCET Counselling 2022 Eligibility
3-Year LL.B / BL Course
- For 3-year LL. B Course, the candidate should have passed any Graduate Degree (with 10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks for general category and 40% for SC/ST or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned 44.5% or more shall be rounded off and treated as 45%.
- The candidates who have less than the prescribed percentage but have secured the same percentage or more on the aggregate in any PG Degree (Masters Degree) or B.Ed. are eligible.
5-Year LL.B / BL: For 5-year LL.B. Course
The candidate should have passed the two-year Intermediate Examination (with 10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks for general category and 40% for SC/ST or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, T.S./ A.P. 44.5% or more shall be rounded off and treated as 45%.
TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 Processing Fee
All the candidates have to pay a non-refundable TS LAWCET Counselling Processing Fee Rs. 800.00 (Rupees: Eight Hundred only) and Rs. 500.00 (Rupees: Five Hundred only) in case of SC/ ST Candidates towards Registration cum Verification process which has to be paid through online payment (Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/ Internet Banking) in favor of ‘Secretary, TSCHE’.
Required Certificates – TS LAWCET/ PGLCET Counselling 2022
Certificates To Be Uploaded at the time of TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 Registration And Filling Application Form.
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional/ Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
- Migration Certificate
- Study certificates from 11th standard/ class to Intermediate / Graduation.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
- Residence certificate from M. R. O of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates. In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats, the following certificates need to be submitted.
- Residence Certificate: Candidates who have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State. (OR)
- Employer Certificate: Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local bodies, Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TS LAWCET/ TS PGLCET- 2020) examination
- Transfer Certificate.
- Latest Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/ SC/ ST candidates, if applicable
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should upload the “TC” of the SSC containing Minority status (or) in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent examination.
- Latest Parental Income certificate issued by M.R.O. by Govt. of Telangana on or after 01.01.2020.
Steps To Register For TS LAWCET/ PGLCET Counselling 2022
- Initially, go to the official site of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) @ tsche.ac.in.
- Now, search for the TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 Registration link for the 2nd Round.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the login details and hit on submit.
- The TS LAWCET/ TS PGLCET Counselling 2022 Registration form will be displayed.
|TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 – Important Links|
|To Register For TS LAWCET/ PGLCET Counselling 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|Check TS LAWCET/ PGLCET Counselling 2022 Schedule & Notification For 2nd & Final Phase||Click Here (Available Now)|
We hope all the candidates have gathered complete details about the TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 from the above sections. And keep checking our page @ Exams.Freshersnow.Com to get all the Entrance Exam-related notifications.
|You Can Also Check|
|TS LAWCET||TS LAWCET Hall Ticket|
|TS LAWCET Syllabus||TS LAWCET Previous Question Papers|
|TS LAWCET Answer Key||TS LAWCET Result|
|How To Prepare For TS LAWCET|