TANCET Counselling 2022 | Registration (Started For SCA to SC), Choice Filling, Seat Allotment, Dates: Get the complete details of TANCET Counselling 2022 from this article. The higher authorities of Anna University will conduct the TANCET Counselling Process 2022 for all the applied candidates. The last date for TANCET Counselling 2022 Registration and submission of application for admission to M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan degree programs (SCA to SC) for the Academic Year 2022 is 29th January 2022. From the below sections, aspirants can get information such as TANCET Counselling 2022 Schedule, TANCET Seat Allotment, and steps to register for the TANCET 2022 Counselling.
- 1 TANCET Counselling 2022 – Overview
- 2 TANCET Counselling 2022 Schedule
- 3 TANCET Counselling 2022 Registration
- 4 TANCET Counselling Process 2022
- 5 TANCET Counselling 2022 – Choice Filling
- 6 TANCET Seat Allotment
- 7 TANCET 2022 Counselling – List Of Documents
- 8 Process To Register For TANCET Counselling 2022
- 9 TANCET 2022 Counselling – Important Link
TANCET Counselling 2022 – Overview
|TANCET Counselling 2022 | Registration, Choice Filling, Seat Allotment|
|Name Of The Organization||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Tamil Nadu|
|Conducting Authority||Anna University|
|Name Of The Examination||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)|
|Courses offered||M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan degree programs (SCA to SC)|
|Registration Start Date||Started|
|Registration End Date||29th January 2022|
TANCET Counselling 2022 Schedule
|Payment of Initial Deposit||27th January 2022 To 29th January 2022|
|Choice Filling and Locking of Choices||27th January 2022 To 29th January 2022|
|Publication of Tentative Allotment||29th January 2022|
|Confirmation of Tentative Allotment||29th January 2022 To 31st January 2022|
|Publication of Provisional Allotment||1st February 2022|
TANCET Counselling 2022 Registration
The last date for registration and submission of application for admission to .
TANCET Counselling Process 2022
- Candidates should apply only online in the Web Portal.
- The candidate should use a valid and functional e-mail id and a valid and functional mobile number for the registration of the online application. This email id and mobile number must be maintained active, as all the communication to the candidates will be sent only to the registered e-mail id and mobile number.
- The candidate must be ready with the details such as Marks, Percentage of Marks, Certificates, Year of Passing, Board / Institute details, Scanned image of photograph (for GATE candidates only), Scanned copy of mark sheet / Transfer and Community Certificate for ST, SC, SCA, MBC(V), MBC&DNC & MBC, BC and BCM candidates (either Permanent Card or electronic form / digitally signed e-Certificate) and other relevant certificates if any before applying through online.
- Candidates are required to upload their photographs as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading the photograph.
- After entering all the details, choose the save/ submit button. The entered details can be viewed, in case if any changes are to be made, the applicant can make the changes. After this, the candidate should click submit and save button. The candidate need not send the printout of the online application or any other documents. More care should be taken while uploading the data. If any of the information given in the online application is found false or bogus, the application shall be summarily rejected and suitable disciplinary action will be initiated. If the candidate is found ineligible on verification of original certificates by the Competent Authority, they cannot claim any right for admission or continuation of study at any stage.
The applications received directly other than the online application portal will not be considered and they will be rejected.
TANCET Counselling 2022 – Choice Filling
- Candidates who have counselling have to fill their choices according to their preferences.
- Candidates can give as many choices as they want.
- Candidates are advised to give more choices to avoid rejection in the allotment.
- Choices can be previewed and rearranged any number of times till final submission.
- Choices can be filled in multiple sessions. There is an option to save these choices before logging out. Data not saved will be lost.
TANCET Seat Allotment
Seats will be allotted only through Online Counselling. Candidates are advised to check the seats available in the Web Portal. Admission will be offered depending upon the seats available based on the merit of the candidates as per the reservation norms of the Government of Tamil Nadu and others cannot claim any right for admission. A candidate can get an allotment for one program only.
Note: The availability of a number of seats/ courses/ branches hosted in the Anna
University Web Portal is subject to change before the counselling.
TANCET 2022 Counselling – List Of Documents
- X Std. Mark Sheet
- XII Std. Mark Sheet or Diploma (3 years) Certificate.
- Qualifying Degree certificate, provisional certificate, and mark sheets of all semesters or
- Consolidated mark sheet. (Copy of both sides should be uploaded)
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied.
- Valid GATE scorecard for GATE (Engineering / Technology) category
- Valid GATE scorecard and TANCET hall ticket for GATE
- (Engineering Science-XE / Life Science -XL) category.
- TANCET hall ticket for the TANCET category and for the Sponsored full-time category.
- ‘Permanent Community Certificate’ in card format or electronic form / digitally signed e-
- Certificate in the case of BC, BCM, MBC(V), MBC & DNC, MBC SC/SC(Arunthathiyars)/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu.
- Certificate of Disability for Differently Abled Person (if applicable)
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form / digitally signed e-Certificate. (if applicable)
- Copy of identification certificate obtained from the Head Quarters Tahsildar or Visa,
- Passport and letter registered in Police Station (For Srilankan Refugee candidates)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable).
Process To Register For TANCET Counselling 2022
- Candidates have to visit the official site of Anna University @ annauniv.edu.
- the main page will appear on the screen.
- On that page, on the left side, candidates have to click on the “TANCA 2022” link.
- A new page will display on the screen.
- Enter the credentials such as User ID (Email ID) and Password.
- Recheck the details.
- Fill in the details and Apply Online.
- Take a printout of the filled-in online application.
- Send the filled-in application through the proper channel with necessary documents enclosed to one of the following addresses based on the choice of college.
TANCET 2022 Counselling – Important Link
|TANCET Counselling 2022|
|To Apply for TANCET Counselling 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To Download TANCET Counselling 2022 Notification PDF||Click Here|
To get the latest updates on the TANCET Counselling 2022, keep in touch with us @ Exams.FreshersNow.Com regularly.