SPMVV PGCET 2021 @ spmvvdoa.in | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility: Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati conducts the Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (SPMVV PGCET 2021) to provide admissions to the candidates into the various course of PG. The application form of the SPMVV PGCET 2021 Registration Process is not yet started on the official page. To get more information regarding SPMVV PGCET 2021 Application form, Exam, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, and Admit Card we suggest the candidate’s scrutiny over the complete page to get a clear clarity about the SPMVV PGCET 2021 exam.
- 1 SPMVV PGCET 2021 – Overview
- 2 SPMVV PGCET 2021- Important Dates
- 3 SPMVV PGCET 2021 Application Form
- 4 SPMVV PGCET 2021 Application Fee
- 5 SPMVV PGCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How To Apply For SPMVV PGCET 2021 Exam?
- 7 SPMVV PGCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 8 SPMVV PGCET 2021 Syllabus
- 9 SPMVV PGCET 2021 Admit Card
- 10 SPMVV PGCET 2021 Result
- 11 SPMVV PGCET 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
SPMVV PGCET 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati|
|Name Of The Exam||Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (SPMVV PGCET 2021)|
|Beginning Date Of The Application Form||To Be Announced|
|Closing Date Of The Application Form||To Be Announced|
|Category||Educational Entrance Exams|
|Purpose Of The Exam||To Offer Admissions Into Various PG Courses|
|SPMVV PGCET 2021 Exam Date||To Be Announced|
SPMVV PGCET 2021- Important Dates
|Launch Of The Application||To Be Announced|
|Closing Date Of The Application Form||To Be Announced|
|Issuing Of Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Date of Entrance Examination||To Be Announced|
|Declaration Of Results||To Be Announced|
|Counseling Dates for M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.P.Ed, M.S.W, M.C.J, B.Ed. Spl (H.I), M.Ed, M.Voc, B.A/M.A Public Policy and Anthropology||To Be Announced|
|Counseling Dates for Integrated M.Sc, B. Vocational Courses for Intermediate Qualified Students, Master’s in Fine Arts and PG Diploma Courses||To Be Announced|
|Beginning of classes||To Be Announced|
|Induction Programme for all the freshly joined students of all the above courses||To Be Announced|
SPMVV PGCET 2021 Application Form
The SPMVV PGCET 2021 application form will be set forth once the officials untie it on the official site. The candidates who are interested to write the SPMVV PGCET 2021 exam, should register for the exam before. Without filling the SPMVV PGCET 2021 application form, candidates cannot sit down for the SPMVV PGCET 2021 exam. Candidates can fill in the official site once they untie the application form.
SPMVV PGCET 2021 Application Fee
Every candidate should pay the SPMVV PGCET 2021 application fee, without paying the fee the registration process will not go further. The SPMVV PGCET 2021 application fee is the same for all the candidates. The SPMVV PGCET 2021 application fee for one course is Rs.425/-, If the applicant wants to attempt the two courses, the application fee will be Rs. 850/-. The application fee can be done according to the flexibility of the candidates, If the applicants want to pay online, they can go for Net Banking, Credit/ Debit cards. If the applicant wants to pay offline they should draw the DD in favor of the Directorate.
SPMVV PGCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates should go through the section of SPMVV PGCET 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam to understand whether the candidate is eligible for the SPMVV PGCET 2021 exam or not.
- For M.Sc. Biochemistry: B.Sc., Degree with at least 50% aggregate and Biochemistry/ Chemistry as one subject any of the other two subjects from Microbiology / Biotechnology / Botany / Zoology/ MLT (Medical Lab Technology) / Nursing /Agricultural Sciences / Nutrition
- For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% /45%/50%.
- For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be 45%. Qualifying the corresponding Bachelor’s degree examination is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission into any course.
- Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examination or who have appeared/are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2021 are eligible to apply.
- Supplementary candidates of 2021 are not eligible.
How To Apply For SPMVV PGCET 2021 Exam?
- Eligible candidates may submit their applications online. The online applications are available on the website www. spmvvdoa.in
- The home page will appear on the screen
- The SPMVV PGCET 2021 notification link can be seen
- Click on the notification link, candidates can see the SPMVV PGCET 2021 application form.
- Fill in the SPMVV PGCET 2021 application form correctly and upload the required documents.
- Candidates should submit a filled-in application online along with application registration and processing fee of Rs.425/- paid through Andhra Bank (Bill desk)/ payment gateway using credit/ debit card/ Internet banking.
- Candidates can opt for MAXIMUM TWO TESTS only by paying Rs.850/- as a Registration fee and should opt for the same test center for both the tests.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
|SPMVV PGCET 2021- Important Link|
|To Apply For The SPMVV PGCET 2021 Exam||Click Here(Link will be activated only when the officials release it)|
SPMVV PGCET 2021 Exam Pattern
It will be better for the candidates if they know what would be the SPMVV PGCET 2021 exam pattern. By knowing it before candidates can easily understand the exam pattern and can manage their timings at the SPMVV PGCET 2021 exam. The SPMVV PGCET 2021 exam will be conducted offline. The question paper will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions. The duration of the exam will be for 90 minutes. The medium of the question paper will be in English and Telugu. There will be no negative marking in the SPMVV PGCET 2021 exam.
SPMVV PGCET 2021 Syllabus
The foremost for the candidates is to know about the SPMVV PGCET 2021 syllabus, Without knowing the syllabus candidates cannot write the SPMVV PGCET 2021 exam. The questions will be asked from the subjects of English, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, and Economics. Candidates are advised to check their syllabus and practice well to score high in the SPMVV PGCET 2021 exam.
SPMVV PGCET 2021 Admit Card
The SPMVV PGCET 2021 Admit Card will be released only by the officials. The Admit Card plays a crucial role for the candidates at the time of the SPMVV PGCET 2021 exam because it bears the candidate’s details on the SPMVV PGCET 2021 Admit Card and it is the only proof for the candidates that they are eligible for the exam. Candidates can download their SPMVV PGCET 2021 Admit Card on the official website.
SPMVV PGCET 2021 Result
Only the authorities have the power to declare the SPMVV PGCET 2021 result. Candidates will get their results after some days of the SPMVV PGCET 2021 exam. Candidates will be eagerly waiting to know about their performance SPMVV PGCET 2021. They can check their result on the official site.
For more information regarding SPMVV PGCET, 2021 exam candidates can leave a comment in the comment section, Our support unit will always guide you and give the correct information. For more upgrades and for the latest information keep following our site exams.freshersnow.com
SPMVV PGCET 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
What is the mode of the SPMVV PGCET 2021 application form?
The mode of the SPMVV PGCET 2021 application form will be online.
What is the SPMVV PGCET 2021 application fee?
The SPMVV PGCET 2021 application fee will be Rs.425/-
What is the mode of the SPMVV PGCET 2021 application fee?
The mode of payment for the SPMVV PGCET 2021 application is available both online and offline.
Where can I apply for the SPMVV PGCET 2021 exam?
You can apply for the SPMVV PGCET 2021 exam on the official site @ spmvvdoa.in