MP CPCT Syllabus 2022 PDF Download | MAP_IT CPCT Exam Pattern: Most of the candidates who are going to participate in the Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) are searching for the MP CPCT Syllabus 2022 PDF. For the sake of those candidates, we had given a direct link to download the MP Computer Proficiency Certification Test Syllabus. Also, by checking the Syllabus candidates can know the list of subject names that will be asked in CPCT.
- 1 MP CPCT Syllabus 2022
- 2 MP CPCT Syllabus 2022 – Overview
- 3 MP CPCT Exam Syllabus 2022 – Computer Proficiency Certification Test
- 4 MP CPCT Exam Pattern 2022
- 5 Madhya Pradesh CPCT Syllabus 2022
- 6 MP CPCT Syllabus 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
MP CPCT Syllabus 2022
A total of 120 Minutes will be given for MP CPCT Exam. And Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked from the specified syllabus and Typing Skill Assessment – English Typing Test, Hindi Typing test. Additionally, we had furnished the details of the MP CPCT Exam Pattern in the below sections. Visit the official portal of the Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP_IT) to know more details on MP CPCT Exam Syllabus.
MP CPCT Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|MP CPCT Syllabus 2022 PDF | Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test Pattern|
||Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP_IT)|
|Exam Name||Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT)|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
MP CPCT Exam Syllabus 2022 – Computer Proficiency Certification Test
Candidates who are going to participate in the Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) have to check the Syllabus and list of topics available on it. Candidates can prepare for the exam by checking the MP CPCT Syllabus 2022 PDF. However, we had also given a direct link to check the MP CPCT Exam Syllabus and the link is available at the end of the page. Besides, the MP Computer Proficiency Certification Test Syllabus is available in PDF format. Go through all the sections to know more detailed information about the Madhya Pradesh CPCT Syllabus.
MP CPCT Exam Pattern 2022
In this section, we had given the details of the MP CPCT Exam Pattern. Moreover, the officials are going to conduct the CPCT Exam in MultiChoice Questions. Besides, the Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) contains 2 sections, they are.
- MCQ (Multi Choice Question) has 75 questions from the specified syllabus.
- Typing Skill Assessment – English Typing Test, Hindi Typing test
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Time Duration||120 Minutes|
- All Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) shall have 4 (four) options with one (1) correct option.
- All MCQ questions shall be available in English and Hindi.
- Reading Comprehension (RC) shall comprise one (1) passage with 5 MCQ questions.
- Typing test content will be a passage with possible keystrokes.
- The Test shall be of two hours (120 Minutes) duration distributed as under
- 75 minutes for 75 Questions in Sections 1 – 6
- 15 Minutes for the English typing test
- 10 Minutes Mock Test for Hindi Typing Test to understand
- 15 Minutes for the Hindi typing test
- 15 Minutes for reading instructions and switchover between languages in typing tests
Madhya Pradesh CPCT Syllabus 2022
All the students who are going to take the CPCT Exam have to check the Madhya Pradesh CPCT Syllabus. Besides, by checking the MP Computer Proficiency Certification Test Syllabus, candidates can know which type of questions and subjects will be asked in the CPCT Exam.
Familiarity with computer systems
- Awareness about different aspects regarding computer hardware such as generations and types of computers, printers, input and output devices, and hardware components such as Central Processing Unit (CPU) like arithmetic logic unit, control unit, memory unit; Universal Serial Bus (USB), Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), Motherboard, Sound Card, Graphics Card, and related concepts; Input Devices such keyboard, mouse, light pen, touch screens, graphics tablets, joystick, Microphone, Optical Character Reader, MICR, Scanner, digital or web camera, card reader, barcode reader, biometric sensor; Output Devices such as Monitor or visual display unit, printer (impact or non-impact), speaker, plotter; and Secondary Storage Devices such as USB Pen Drives, floppy disks, Compact Disk (CD), Digital Video Disk (DVD), Blue Ray Disk, Solid State Drive, etc.;
- Awareness regarding different aspects of computer software including software categories such as System Software, Application Software, Embedded Software, Proprietary Software, Open Source Software; Computer Languages such as Machine Level Language, Assembly Level Language, High-Level Language, Interpreter, Compiler; Operating Systems such as Windows and Linux, etc. and concepts of Memory Units such as Bit, Byte, Megabyte, Gigabyte, Terabyte, etc.
Knowledge of Basic Computer Operations
- Awareness of generic steps required for setting up a computer, booting and shutting down, logging on and off to a network, determining an IP address, verifying physical connectivity to a network, installing and updating software packages, disabling applications from running on start-up, uninstalling software from computer, customizing desktop background, resizing windows, volume controls of computer, setting up a new printer or webcam or scanner or other peripheral devices, understanding of steps to protect computers from power disturbances and basic troubleshooting including power backups.
- Awareness of System Administration and Security concepts such as setting options and preferences in an Operating System; encryption of data; keeping personal data private and secure; creating strong passwords; changing passwords; checking a system for bugs, spyware, or other malicious application through viruses scanners;
- Awareness of concepts and processes related to file management functions such as copying files to a memory disk, undoing mistakes, using default help modules, connecting to the Internet and downloading and uploading files, setup, and printing documents Compressing files; identifying and selecting suitable file formats and using them for transferring data.
Proficiency in general IT skills
- Word processing skills such as creating a document, using spellcheck, creating tables, working with headers or footers, mail merge, document formatting, etc. and common word processing related keyboard commands;
- Numeric Skills to deal with numbers and digits, using formulas, references, macros, tables, graphs through spreadsheets, and common keyboard commands for spreadsheets. Presentation skills for sharing and understanding data in form of charts, graphs, and data.
- Internet skills such as using search engines effectively to get the best desired result within a short time; uploading and downloading information from the Internet and usage of Internet applications such as websites, browsers, blogs, and Internet services such as Email, video conferencing, Online Collaboration, etc.
Ability to read and understand passages in English comprising questions regarding locating information, identifying relationships, interpreting ideas, moods, characteristics of characters, tone of the passage and getting the central theme.
Mathematical & Reasoning Aptitude
- Mathematical Aptitude comprising concepts from Discount, Compound Interest & Annuities, Ratio & Proportions, Time, Work & Distance, 2 D & 3D Figures- Areas & Volumes)
- Reasoning Aptitude focusing on Verbal and Logical Reasoning focusing on deriving conclusions from logical premises or assessing the validity of arguments based on statements of facts.
Indian History & Indian Geography, Indian Economy, Indian Constitution, Science & Technology, Trends in Current Affairs
- Typing in English
- Typing in Hindi
|MP CPCT Syllabus – Important Link|
|To Download MP CPCT Syllabus 2022 & Pattern PDF||Click Here|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|MP CPCT||MP CPCT Previous Question Papers
|Best Books for MP CPCT||How To Prepare For MP CPCT
|MP CPCT Admit Card||MP CPCT Answer Key|
|MP CPCT Result|
MP CPCT Syllabus 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What type of Questions will be asked in CPCT?
MultiChoice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in CPCT.
What is the Duration of the Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT)?
The test duration is 120 Minutes. The test will have two sections and both sections are mandatory to attempt. (Section A) Computer Proficiency – This will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of 75 minutes. (Section B) Typing Test – English Typing is 15 minutes and Hindi typing is 15 minutes.
Can I get an MP CPCT Syllabus 2022 PDF from Exams.Freshersnow?
Yes, candidates can get the MP CPCT Syllabus 2022 PDF from Exams.Freshersnow.