Latest GPAT Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). Officials have released the syllabus for the GPAT which needs to be prepared for all the applied aspirants. GPAT is a national-level entrance exam that will organize to offer admission into the M.Pharma courses. For the sake of the candidates, we had provided GPAT Syllabus 2022 along with the NTA GPAT Exam Pattern 2022. We have noticed that a huge number of applicants are searching various sites on the internet for the GPAT Syllabus 2022. To make it easy for the aspirants, at the bottom of this page we have given the direct link to download the GPAT Syllabus 2022 in PD format.
In the following sections, aspirants can get the data on GPAT Exam Pattern. So, the interested candidates can refer to this post to gather the topics. And, the GPAT Exam Syllabus 2022 includes topics from Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Allied, Pharmaceutics & Allied, Pharmacognosy & Allied, Pharmacology & Allied, Other Subjects for 500 Marks. The time duration is 3 hours.
- 1 GPAT Syllabus 2022 – Details
- 2 Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Syllabus 2022
- 3 NTA GPAT Syllabus 2022 PDF
- 4 GPAT Syllabus 2022
- 5 Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Pattern 2022
- 6 GPAT Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
- 6.1 Organic Chemistry
- 6.2 Physical Chemistry
- 6.3 Physical Pharmacy
- 6.4 Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- 6.5 Pharmaceutics
- 6.6 Pharmacology
- 6.7 Pharmacognosy
- 6.8 Pharmaceutical Analysis
- 6.9 Biochemistry
- 6.10 Biotechnology
- 6.11 Microbiology
- 6.12 Pathophysiology
- 6.13 Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- 6.14 Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
- 6.15 Human Anatomy and Physiology
- 6.16 Pharmaceutical Engineering
- 6.17 Pharmaceutical Management
GPAT Syllabus 2022 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name Of The Examination||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Syllabus 2022
In this section, candidates can get a brief idea about the GPAT Notification 2022. Candidates who are eager to apply for the M.Pharma courses can apply for the NTA GPAT Application process. Candidates can check more details about the notification by visiting our website. Thus, the participants need to submit the application form as soon as possible.
NTA GPAT Syllabus 2022 PDF
Well, the applicants can gather the GPAT Syllabus 2022 PDF of this article. We have arranged the link to download the PDF at the last of this post. For the year 2022, the officials have not yet announced the syllabus. It takes time to reveal the topics for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) for the management. After the release by the officials, we will update the GPAT Exam Syllabus 2022 in this article. Students can check this page on a daily basis to know further updates. At the last of this post, we have provided the direct link to download the syllabus which is available on the official portal.
GPAT Syllabus 2022
In addition to this, on our website, we have provided the previous papers along with the GPAT Syllabus 2022. Students can visit and check the information about the GPAT Previous Papers before starting the preparation. In this article, we have provided a link to gather the sample papers. Candidates can check all the topics in the syllabus after gathering the old papers. We have arranged the previous papers based on the topics that are covered in the GPAT Exam Syllabus 2022 Thus, the candidates can easily prepare for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) with the help of this article.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Pattern 2022
It is mandatory to get the details about the pattern of the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test before starting the preparation. Applicants will get an overview of the question paper by identifying the module of the examination. In this section, we have arranged the details related to the GPAT Exam Pattern 2022. Students can verify all the information and plan for their preparation based on it. The test pattern will give information about the number of questions, negative marking, number of sections, and the total marks. Without fail, all the students need to gather the particulars of the GPAT pattern 2022 from this portion.
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Allied Subjects||38 Questions||152 Marks|
|Pharmaceutics & Allied Subjects||38 Questions||152 Marks|
|Pharmacognosy & Allied Subjects||10 Questions||40 Marks|
|Pharmacology & Allied Subjects||28 Questions||112 Marks|
|Other Subjects||11 Questions||44 Marks|
|Total||125 Questions||500 Marks|
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- For each correct response, the candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total
- Un-answered/ un-attempted will be given no marks.
GPAT Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
Without wasting time, the students need to prepare a plan for their preparation. Many of the competitors have applied for the GPAT 2022. By this, we can say there is a massive competition for the students at the time of the exam. Therefore, the participants need to prepare well for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). Check the topics from the above sections, and download the PDF from the below section. Hence, plan for the preparation after checking the topics in the GPAT Syllabus 2022.
- General Principles
- Different classes of compounds
- Protection & deprotection of groups
- Aromaticity & chemistry of aromatic compounds
- Different aromatic classes of compounds
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
- Carbonyl Chemistry
- Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Bridged rings
- Kinetic & thermodynamic control
- Amino Acids and Proteins
- Pericyclic reactions
- Composition and Physical States of Matter
- Colligative properties
- Refractive Index
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Properties of Matter
- Micromeritics and powder rheology
- Surface and interfacial phenomenon
- Viscosity and rheology
- Dispersion systems
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry is divided into two parts, i.e. Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry and Medicinal Chemistry. Below are the topics that should be covered for the same.
- Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry– Pharmaceutical Impurities, Monographs, Isotopes, Dentifrices, desensitizing agents, & anticaries agents.
- Medicinal Chemistry- Therapeutic classes of drugs, Various classes of therapeutic agents, and Different classes of therapeutic drugs.
- Pharmacy Profession & Introduction to Pharmaceuticals
- Introduction to dosage form
- Sources of drug information
- Allopathic dosage form
- Crude extract
- Allergenic extract
- Biological products
- Pharmaceutical Plant location, layout
- Dosage Form Necessities and Additives
- Parenterals – products requiring sterile packaging
- Liquids (solutions, syrups, elixirs, spirits, aromatic water, liquid for external uses)
- Pharmaceutical Aerosols
- Ophthalmic preparations
- Stability of formulated products
- Prolonged Action Pharmaceuticals
- Novel Drug delivery system
- GMP and Validation
- Packaging Materials, Cosmetics
- Pilot plant scale-up techniques
- General Pharmacology
- Neurohumoral transmission in the autonomic and central nervous system
- Pharmacology of peripheral nervous system
- Pharmacology of the central nervous system
- Pharmacology of cardiovascular system
- Drugs acting on the urinary system
- Drugs acting on the Respiratory system
- Pharmacology of Endocrine system
- Autacoids and their Antagonists
- Pharmacology of drugs acting on the gastrointestinal tract
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Principles of toxicology
- Introductory Pharmacognosy
- Classification of crude drugs
- Factors influencing the quality of crude drugs,
- Techniques in microscopy
- Introduction to phytoconstituents
- Principles of plant classification
- Pharmaceutical aids
- Animal products
- Plant products
- Toxic drugs
- Homeopathic system of medicine
- Ayurvedic system of medicine
- Plants based industries and research institutes in India
- Herbal cosmetics
- Worldwide trade of crude drugs and volatile oils
- Importance of quality control in pharmacy
- Oxidation-reduction titrations
- Non-aqueous titrations
- Precipitation titrations
- Complexometric titrations
- Extraction techniques
- General principles of spectroscopy
- Ultraviolet-visible Spectrometry
- Flame photometry & atomic absorption spectrometry
- Mass spectrometry
- Nephelometry & Turbidimetry
- Biological oxidations & reductions
- Nucleic acids
- Hereditary diseases.
- Plant Cell and Tissue Culture
- Animal Cell Culture
- Fermentation Technology and Industrial Microbiology
- Recombinant DNA Technology, Biotechnology-Derived Products
- Sterilization & Disinfection
- Microbial Assay
- Introduction to Microbiology
- Microscopy and staining technique
- Biology of Microorganisms
- Fungi and Viruses
- Vaccines & Sera
- Infectious diseases
- Hepatitis – Infective hepatitis
- Neoplastic diseases
- Basic principles of cell injury and adaptation
- Basic mechanisms of inflammation and repair
- Disorders of fluid
- Electrolyte and acid-base balance
- Immunopathology including amyloidosis
- Pathophysiology of common diseases
- Laboratory tests for Liver function tests and kidney function tests
Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Bioavailability & Bioequivalence
- Quality parameters of dosage forms
- Assay methods & their validation
- Biopharmaceutical statistics
Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
- Drug interaction in pediatric and geriatric patients, drug treatment during pregnancy,
lactation and menstruation.
- Pharmacovigilance, Therapeutic drug monitoring, Nutraceuticals, essential drugs, and rational drug usage.
- Drug therapy for neurological and psychological disorders.
- Drug therapy in infections of the respiratory system, urinary system, infective meningitis, TB, HIV, malaria, and filaria.
- Drug therapy for thyroid and parathyroid disorders, diabetes mellitus, menstrual cycle disorders, menopause, and male sexual dysfunction.
- General Principles, preparation, maintenance, analysis of observational records in clinical Pharmacy.
- Clinical trials, type, and phases of clinical trials, placebo, ethical and regulatory issues including Good clinical practice in clinical trials.
- Therapeutic drug monitoring, adverse drug reaction (ADR), types of ADR, Mechanism of ADR. Drug interaction, Monitoring, and reporting of ADR and its significance.
- Drug information services, Drug interactions.
- Age-related drug therapy: concept of posology, drug therapy for neonates, pediatrics, and geriatrics. Drugs used in pregnancy and lactation.
- Drug therapy in gastrointestinal, hepatic, renal, cardiovascular, and respiratory Disorders.
- Drug therapy for malignant disorders like leukemia, lymphoma, and solid tumors.
- Drug therapy for rheumatic, eye, and skin disorders.
Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Cell physiology
- The Blood
- Gastrointestinal tract,
- Respiratory System
- Autonomic nervous system
- Sense organs
- Skeletal System
- Central Nervous system
- Urinary System,
- Endocrine Glands
- Reproductive System
- Cardiovascular system
- Lymphatic system
- Size reduction and size separation
- Fluid flow,
- Heat transfer
- Filtration and Centrifugation
- Dehumidification and humidity control
- Refrigeration and air conditioning
- Industrial hazards & safety precautions
- Material of constructions
- Automated process control systems
- Marketing Research
- Leadership and motivation
- Human resource and development (HRD),
- World trade organization (WTO) and trade-related intellectual property rights (TRIPS)
- Introduction to management
- Planning and Forecasting
- Research Management
- Inventory Management
- Standard institutions and regulatory authorities
- Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
|GPAT Syllabus 2022 – Important Link|
|To Download GPAT Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
With the help of the above link, the individuals can get the GPAT Syllabus 2022 PDF. Check Exams.Freshersnow.Com to get more updates like GPAT Exam Syllabus 2022.
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|GPAT||GPAT Previous Question Papers|
|GPAT Admit Card||GPAT Result|
|GPAT Answer Key|
|GPAT Preparation Tips||Best Books For GPAT|