CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2022 PDF & Exam Pattern: Download CSIR UGC NET Exam Syllabus 2022 from this page. All the applied aspirants download the CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2022 PDF from this page. And also start your preparation from now onwards. To gain maximum marks in the CSIR UGC NET Entrance Exam, aspirants must know the CSIR UGC Exam Syllabus 2022. We had also provided CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern 2022 on this page.
Furthermore, details aspirants can check the official page of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)-UGC NET that is csirnet.nta.nic.in. The Test will consist of three parts. All the parts will consist of objective-type, multiple-choice questions. There will be no break between papers.
CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of The Exam||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)-UGC NET|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|Mode Of Examination||The Examination shall be conducted as a Computer Based Test (CBT) only|
CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern 2022
- The Test will consist of three parts. All the parts will consist of objective-type, multiple-choice questions.
- There will be no break between papers. The subject-wise scheme of examination is as per details below:
- Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to
General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and
numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles, etc.
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs),
generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part ‘C’ shall contain higher-order questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
- The test will be in Hindi and English versions. In case of any ambiguity between the Hindi and English versions due to translation, the English version would be treated as final.
- If a candidate attempts more than the required no. of questions then only the First Set of required questions will be considered for scoring.
Subjects of the Test
|Subject Code||Subjects of the Test|
|702||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean, and Planetary Sciences|
CSIR UGC NET Exam Scheme 2022
The candidate is required to answer a maximum of 15, 35, and 25 questions from Part-A, Part-B, and Part-C respectively. If more than the required number of questions are answered, only the first 15, 35 and 25 questions in Part A, Part B, and Part C respectively will be taken up for evaluation. Below each question in Part A, Part B, and Part C, four alternatives or responses are given. Only one of these alternatives is the “correct” option to the question. The candidate has to find, for each question, the correct or the best answer.
Download CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2022 PDF
Candidates who are looking for CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2022 PDF, those aspirants download from the given directly attached link. Without knowing the CSIR UGC NET Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF & CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern 2022, it is impossible to gain good marks in the CSIR UGC NET Entrance Exam. So all the spirants download and must know the CSIR UGC NET Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF.
Aspirants prepare a schedule based on the given CSIR UGC NET Entrance Exam Scheme. And according to that prepared schedule start your preparation. And during your preparation follow some preparation tips and shortcut methods to gain maximum marks in the written test. And also refer to the entire CSIR UGC NET Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022 to gain more marks in the Exam.
|CSIR UGC NET Syllabus – Important Link|
|To Download CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2022 PDF||Click Here|
We had provided CSIR UGC NET Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF. Further, updates keep following our Exams.Freshersnow.Com website regularly. Thank You.
|You Can Also Check|
|CSIR UGC NET|
|CSIR UGC NET Previous Question Papers|
|CSIR UGC NET Admit Card|
|CSIR UGC NET Result|