CSIR UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download (June): Are you guys looking for CSIR UGC NET Old Papers. If yes then download CSIR UGC NET Model Papers PDf from here free of cost. Yes, on this page we had provided subject-wise UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers PDF. So all the applied competitors, start practicing the UGC NET Model Papers to gain good marks in the written examination. Further details aspirants can check the official page of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)-UGC NET that is csirnet.nta.nic.in. The candidate is required to answer a maximum of 15, 35, and 25 questions from Part-A, Part-B, and Part-C respectively. If more than the required number of questions are answered, only the first 15, 35, and 25 questions in Part A, Part B, and Part C respectively will be taken up for evaluation.
To help all the applied aspirants we had provided the CSIR UGC NET Test Pattern in the below sections of this post. And also go through the entire article for more detailed information. Moreover, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has already released the exam date of the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET). So candidates can gain good marks by practicing the UGC NET Model Papers. So, with the help of these links candidates can easily download the UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers along with the solution PDFs.
CSIR UGC NET Previous Papers – Complete Details
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|On The Behalf Of||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Name of The Exam||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)-UGC NET|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
CSIR UGC NET Exam Scheme
The candidate is required to answer a maximum of 15, 35, and 25 questions from Part-A, Part-B, and Part-C respectively. If more than the required number of questions are answered, only the first 15, 35, and 25 questions in Part A, Part B, and Part C respectively will be taken up for evaluation. Below each question in Part A, Part B, and Part C, four alternatives or responses are given. Only one of these alternatives is the “correct” option to the question. The candidate has to find, for each question, the correct or the best answer.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Subject Code||Subjects of the Test|
|702||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean, and Planetary Sciences|
CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern
- The Test will consist of three parts. All the parts will consist of objective type, multiple-choice questions.
- There will be no break between papers. The subject-wise scheme of examination is as per details below:
- Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to
General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and
numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles, etc.
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs),
generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part ‘C’ shall contain higher-order questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/ or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
- The test will be in Hindi and English versions. In case of any ambiguity between the Hindi and English versions due to translation, the English version would be treated as final.
- If a candidate attempts more than the required no. of questions then only the First Set of required questions will be considered for scoring.
Download CSIR UGC NET Previous Papers PDF
Candidates who are looking for CSIR UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers PDF from the given directly attached link. Just click on the given CSIR UGC NET Modle Papers PDf and get from here. And also practice daily CSIR UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers to gain more marks in the exam. And also take mock tests of your own and calculate the marks. Finally more concentrate on high weightage topics.
|CSIR UGC NET Previous Year Question Paper – Important Link|
|To Download CSIR UGC NET General Sciences – Part A (Common) Question Paper PDF||Click Here|
|Download CSIR UGC NET Chemical Sciences – PART B & C Previous Question Paper PDF||Click Here|
|To Download CSIR UGC NET Earth Sciences – PART B & C Question Paper PDF||Click Here|
|Download CSIR UGC NET Life Sciences – PART B & C Previous Paper PDF||Click Here|
|To Download CSIR UGC NET Mathematical Sciences – PART B & C Question Paper PDF||Click Here|
|Download CSIR UGC NET Physical Sciences – PART B & C Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Click Here|
|To Download CSIR UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers PDF||Click Here|
Also, aspirants bookmark our Exams.Freshersnow.Com site by Pressing Ctrl + D to get notifications of the latest updates. Thank You.
|You Can Also Check|
|CSIR UGC NET|
|CSIR UGC NET Syllabus|
|CSIR UGC NET Admit Card|
|CSIR UGC NET Result|