AP ICET Counselling 2022 | Final Phase Registration, Web Options (Started), Seat Allotment, Dates – apicet.nic.in: Greetings to the candidates! We have come here to give you an update regarding the AP ICET Counselling 2022. The authorities of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) have started the AP ICET Counselling 2022 Final Phase Registration on 11th January 2022 and the last date for the AP ICET Admission 2022 Web Counselling is 13th January 2022. And the Web Options has started from 18th January 2022. Thus, candidates fulfilling the AP ICET Counselling 2022 Eligibility can register themselves with the help of this article before the last date strikes. Moreover, we suggest you to go through the sections below and get to know the AP ICET Counselling 2022 Dates and the AP ICET Counselling Process 2022.
Furthermore, we are here for the candidates to give an immediate update from our page with respect to all the particulars regarding the AP ICET Web Counselling 2022. For now, make use of the whole article and get to know the AP ICET Counselling 2022 Rank Wise which can be done through online. Hence, for your easy sake, we have the AP ICET Counselling Registration link in the below important links section.
- 1 AP ICET Counselling 2022 – Overview
- 2 AP ICET 2022 Second and Final Phase Schedule
- 3 AP ICET Counselling 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 AP ICET 2022 Counselling Fee
- 5 Documents Required for AP ICET 2022 Counselling at the Time of Registration
- 6 AP ICET 2022 Seat Allotment
- 7 How to Register for AP ICET Web Counselling 2022?
- 8 AP ICET Counselling 2022 Registration Link
AP ICET Counselling 2022 – Overview
|AP ICET 2022 Counselling|
|Name Of The Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET)|
|AP ICET 2nd and Final phase Registration for admissions||11th to 13th January 2022|
AP ICET 2022 Second and Final Phase Schedule
|Registration for MBA/ MCA admissions||11th to 13th January 2022|
|Online Verification of Certificates||12th to 17th January 2022|
|Excessing of Web options||18th January 2022|
|Change Web options||19th January 2022|
|Allotment of Seats||21st January 2022|
|Reporting at College||22nd January 2022|
AP ICET Counselling 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility to MBA and MCA courses: Candidates who secured 50% (for OC) and 45% (for SC/ ST/ BC) aggregate marks in Degree or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission.
AP ICET 2022 Eligibility for MBA Course: Any degree of minimum three-year duration with Mathematics as one of the subjects in SSC.
AP ICET 2022 Eligibility for MCA Course:
- “Passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree OR
- Passed B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University). Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination
AP ICET 2022 Counselling Fee
Rs. 1200/- (for OC/ BC) and Rs.600/- (for SC/ ST/ PH) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “Pay Processing Fee” link in the website @ sche.ap.gov.in.
Documents Required for AP ICET 2022 Counselling at the Time of Registration
- AP-ICET Hall Ticket
- APICET Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Degree Marks Memos/ consolidated marks memo
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Memo/ Diploma Marks memo
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- Study Certificates from Class IX to Degree
- Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) in respect of Private candidates of AP state.
- Residence certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authority in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Latest valid Income Certificate or Ration Card issued by the competent authority containing the name of the candidate
- Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority in respect of SC/ ST/ BC
- Latest Economically weaker section(EWS) certificate if applicable
- Local status certificate if applicable i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana within a period of seven years from the 2nd day of June 2014 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh
AP ICET 2022 Seat Allotment
All the qualified candidates need to exercise their options through the official website @ sche.ap.gov.in after Certificates Verification. Options will be frozen on 19th January 2022 and the Allotment of seats will be placed on the website on 21st January 2022. Further, the Reporting at College has to be done on 22nd January 2022.
How to Register for AP ICET Web Counselling 2022?
- Firstly, the candidates must visit the official website @ apicet.nic.in
- Hit on the AP ICET Counselling Registration Link
- Fill in all your particulars in the fields asked and pay the fee
- Know your Payment Status and Print your application form
- Re-Upload the documents/ information
- Then proceed with the filling of the Web options
- Finally, make sure that you are done with the whole process before the last date
AP ICET Counselling 2022 Registration Link
|AP ICET Counselling 2022 Important Link|
|To Register for AP ICET Web Counselling 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activate Now)|
|To know more on AP ICET Web Counselling 2022||Click Here|
We are hoping that you have got the complete details from this page with respect to AP ICET Counselling 2022. Do follow us @ Exams.FreshersNow.Com for more latest updates.