XIC OET 2022 – xaviercomm.org | Application Form (Extended Till 27th April), Exam Date, Eligibility: Are you in search of XIC OET 2022? If yes then you are in right place. The higher officials of the Xavier Institute of Communications have started the XIC OET Application Form 2022 from 1st April 2022 To
25th April 2022 27th April 2022. And the exam will be conducted from 29th, 30th April 2022, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th May 2022. This exam is conducted to provide admissions in Mass Communications. From the below sections, you will also get the data on schedule, eligibility criteria, fee details, steps to register for the Online Entrance Test, syllabus, admit card, etc. At the end of this page, we have attached the direct link to apply for the XIC OET 2022.
- 1 XIC OET 2022 – Details
- 2 XIC OET 2022 – Schedule
- 3 XIC OET 2022 – Eligibility
- 4 XIC OET Application Form 2022 – Fee
- 5 Steps To Apply For XIC OET Application Form 2022
- 6 XIC OET Entrance Exam Pattern 2022
- 7 XIC OET Syllabus 2022
- 8 XIC OET Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022
- 9 XIC OET Result 2022
XIC OET 2022 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC)|
|Name of Exam||Xavier Institute of Communication Online Entrance Test (XIC OET)|
|Application Starting Date||1st April 2022|
|Application Last Date|
|Category||Mass Communications Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||29th, 30th April 2022, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th May 2022|
XIC OET 2022 – Schedule
|Starting Date of Application Form||1st April 2022|
|Ending Date of Application Form||27th April 2022|
|Exam Date||April 29, April 30, May 2, May 3, May 6, and May 7, 2022|
|PI (Personal Interview) at Mumbai center||27th, 28th, 29th May 2022|
|PI (Personal Interview) at Delhi center||20th, 21st, 22nd May 2022|
|Release of the final list of successful candidates||1st June 2022 (tentatively)|
|Release of Wait List||14th June 2022 (tentatively)|
|Last date to pay Course fees (For Selected Candidates)||13th June 2022 (tentatively)|
XIC OET 2022 – Eligibility
You are eligible to register for the OET if you meet the requirements mentioned below:
- You are 35 years or below in age.
- You have completed 3 years of Graduation (12+3 years) in a University-approved stream in India: (Arts, Commerce, Science, Computers, BMM, BMS, BE, Catering, etc)
- You are appearing for your last semester or Third-year Graduation in the present Academic year.
Eligibility for AICP
- A Graduate in any discipline and Work experience of 2 years in a non-staff function (executive or supervisory function desired).
- Organizational sponsorship for this program is preferred, however, a letter from the organization shall be required stating that they are aware of your joining this course.
XIC OET Application Form 2022 – Fee
- Registration Fees: Rs.3,500/- (inclusive of GST)
- Registration Fees for the AICP course Rs.2,500/- (inclusive of GST)
Steps To Apply For XIC OET Application Form 2022
- Go to the XIC WEBSITE www.xaviercomm.org and click on REGISTER. Before filling up the online registration form, ENSURE that you keep a Scanned copy of a recent passport-size photograph of yourself ready for uploading.
- Payments can be made by using your Bank DEBIT / CREDIT Cards / Net banking / UPI.
- As part of the Registration Process, you have to provide us with your Statement of Purpose (SOP). If you qualify for the Personal Interview stage, it could be brought up for discussion. Hence, please give sufficient thought while putting your SOP together.
- Now you can proceed and complete the payment procedure.
- Select your preferred OET date and personal interview center.
- FAILURE to upload your SCANNED PHOTOGRAPH or provide proper details, will not allow you to proceed further.
- On completion of your Registration, please note down your Application Number.
- Your ADMIT CARD will be sent to you later on the E-mail ID mentioned in your Registration form.
- Should you not receive the ADMIT CARD after the registration procedure please check your Junk/ Spam Email Folders.
- Finally, preserve your admit card carefully. Only this document will be accepted in all further transactions between you and XIC.
|To Apply For XIC OET Entrance Exam 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
XIC OET Entrance Exam Pattern 2022
The OET will be a 90 minute ONLINE Test carrying a TOTAL of 150 marks.
It will consist of TWO SECTIONS: OBJECTIVE and SUBJECTIVE.
- The OBJECTIVE SECTION carries 100 marks, a duration of 60 minutes. It will consist of questions based on Language Skills, General Knowledge and Knowledge of Media, Logical and Analytical skills.
- The SUBJECTIVE SECTION carries 50 marks, a duration of 30 minutes. This section will consist of 3 questions that could be media-related in order to assess creativity, social values, writing skills, etc. Some questions will also be related to the Course you are applying for.
XIC OET Syllabus 2022
- Language Skills
- General Knowledge
- Knowledge of Media
- Logical and Analytical skills
- social values
- writing skills, etc
XIC OET Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022
Check this page, and get the information regarding the XIC OET Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022. The XIC OET Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022 is the available online mode on the official site of the Xavier Institute of Communications @ xaviercomm.org.
XIC OET Result 2022
The final list of successful candidates will be announced tentatively on 1st June 2022. At approx 4 p.m. on our website. Yes. The Wait List will be announced tentatively on 14th June 2022. At approx 4 p.m. on our website. The selected candidates will have to deposit their Course designated fees by 13th June 2022 by 4 p.m. The Procedure for payment of fees will be uploaded on the site.
Keep in touch with us @ Exams.Freshersnow.com to know more details on XIC OET Application Form 2022.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|XIC OET Previous Papers|
|XIC OET Syllabus|