West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2022 | 1st Round Registration (Started), Dates Revised, Allotment – wbmcc.nic.in: Those who have been searching for an article that could provide complete details about the WBMCC PG Medical and Dental Counselling 2022 can check this post. The officials of the Directorate of Medical Education, West Bengal have announced that West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Registration has been started. Moreover, the Round 1 West Bengal NEET PG Counselling will be conducted from 21st September 2022 To 25th September 2022. Therefore, aspirants who are looking to get admission in Post Graduate Medical/ Dental Courses through NEET PG 2022 should look over the West Bengal NEET PG 2022 Counselling Schedule & follow the process and submit their respective applications for West Bengal NEET PG State Counselling 2022. Choice Filling and Choice Locking for Round 1 will be conducted from 29th September 2022 To 2nd September 2022.
- 1 West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2022
- 2 West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Details
- 3 WBMCC PG Medical and Dental Counselling 2022 – Important Dates
- 4 West Bengal NEET PG State Counselling 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- 5 WBMCC PG NEET Counselling 2022 – Application Fee
- 6 West Bengal NEET PG Seat Allotment 2022
- 7 West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2022 Registration Links
- 8 Steps for West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Registration 2022
West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2022
Furthermore,After Successful Registration and Fee Payments, Verification of candidates in the already designated college and Time slot by the software from 22nd To 26th September 2022. And from the following sections, check out the details regarding the West Bengal PG NEET Counselling Dates, West Bengal NEET PG Seat Allotment, and West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Eligibility Criteria. And only after checking all these details, you should proceed for the West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Registration. The link for which is provided below.
West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Directorate of Medical Education, West Bengal|
|Name Of The Exam||PG Medical|
|Admission For||Post Graduate Medical/ Dental Courses|
|Online Counselling Start Date||Started|
|Online Counselling End Date||25th September 2022|
WBMCC PG Medical and Dental Counselling 2022 – Important Dates
|Publication of Notice, Schedule, Seat Matrix for Round 1||21st September 2022|
|Round 1 – Online Enrollment, Fee payment, Registration, Choice Filling and Locking by candidates qualified through NEET PG – 2022||21st September 2022 To 25th September 2022 Midnight|
|After Successful Registration and Fee Payments, Verification of candidates in the already designated college and Time slot by the software||22nd September 2022 To 26th September 2022|
|Publication of Provisional List of Suceccdfully verified candidates||26th September 2022 After 6:00 PM|
|Publication of Final List of Suceccdfully verified candidates||27th September 2022 After 4:00 PM|
|Seat Matrix and college information||27th September 2022|
|Online Choice Filling and choice Locking by the verified candidates in the Final List||29th September 2022 To 2nd September 2022|
|Seat Processing of Round 1||10th October 2022|
|Publication of Result||11th October 2022 After 6:00 PM|
|The Reporting and Admission of Allotted candidates to the allotted Institute with requisite original documents, college requisite fee, bond after physical document verification||12th October 2022 To 15th October 2022|
West Bengal NEET PG State Counselling 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible for admission to any PG Medical course in the 2022 admission session,
- It is necessary for an unreserved or EWS candidate to obtain minimum marks at the 50th percentile in NEET PG 2022 as provided by NBE
- However, in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC-A, and OBC-B the minimum marks shall be at the 40th percentile unless there is a reduction of cut-off by NBE or Govt. of India during the counselling process.
- For benchmark PwD candidates the minimum marks shall be at the 45th percentile for unreserved/ EWS and 40th percentile for SC/ ST/ OBC A/ OBC-B candidates unless there is a reduction of cut-off by NBE or Govt. of India during the counselling process.
Eligibility Criteria for Private Management Quota Seats in PG Medical 2022
The Indian National candidates who qualified in NEET PG 2022, irrespective of MBBS passing State and Permanent Residence State, are eligible to participate for allotment in Private Management Quota seats in West Bengal. There is no reservation (EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ OBC A/ OBC B/ PwD) in Private Management Quota seats, so all eligible and willing candidates have to appear as per combined rank.
Eligibility Criteria for NRI Quota Seats in PG Medical
- The candidates who are qualified in NEET PG 2022 and fulfill the criterion of eligibility for NRI quota seats as per the directions/orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in the case WP Civil 689 of 2017 [Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) and Anr. Vs the Union of India and Ors. Dated 22.08.2017 and principles set in Anshul Tomar (supra) case in West Bengal and other relevant orders are only be considered in NRI Quota seats. There is no caste reservation in NRI Quota seats.
- During enrolment, an eligible and qualified candidate will be asked to state whether he/she belongs to NRI (Non-Resident Indian) or PIO (People of Indian origin). If the candidate states in affirmative then he/she can proceed further for enrolment as NRI/PIO candidate and would be eligible for choice filling and consideration for allotment in NRI quota seats only after document verification.
WBMCC PG NEET Counselling 2022 – Application Fee
Candidates applying for the West Bengal NEET PG State Counselling 2022 will be required to pay a counselling application fee of Rs.3000/- which is one-time and non-refundable and to be paid online mode only.
West Bengal NEET PG Seat Allotment 2022
Once the West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Registration Process, Choice filling, and locking get completed the officials will be releasing the WBMCC NEET PG Seat Allotment List. In this list, details about the candidates who have secured their desired institute for the course they are looking for admission to will be enlisted. All this availability of seats in respective institutes & eligibility of candidates will be overlooked by Directorate of Medical Education, West Bengal officials. Moreover, the officials have mentioned that Round 1 West Bengal NEET PG Seat Allotment will be released on the official site.
West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2022 Registration Links
|West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Important Links|
|To Re-enrollment For West Bengal NEET PG State Counselling 2022||Click Here (Link is Active)|
|To Check West Bengal NEET PG 1st Round Counselling Revised Dates||Click Here|
Steps for West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Registration 2022
- First, you have to open the official website @ wbmcc.nic.in
- Now, the WBMCC home page will be opened.
- There, click on the “PG Medical & Dental Counselling”
- Now, on the home page click on the “Enrollment & Fee Payment” option.
- Then you will be redirected to another page.
- There, select the Stream – Medical/ Dental.
- Now provide the details like Roll No, Date of birth, Mobile No, and Security Pin and submit them.
- Then, proceed to fill in all the required fields, and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, pay the required counselling fee, and once verify all the details you have provided, and at last click on the submit button.
Do stay tuned to our Exams.Freshersnow.com website to get the latest updates about the West Bengal NEET PG Counselling.