West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2022 | 2nd Round Re-enrollment (Started), Dates, Allotment – wbmcc.nic.in: Those who have been searching for an article that could provide complete details about the WBMCC PG Medical and Dental Counselling 2022 can check this post. The officials of the Directorate of Medical Education, West Bengal have announced that West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Registration has been started. Moreover, the Round 2 West Bengal NEET PG Counselling will be completed from 22nd To 23rd February 2022. Therefore, aspirants who are looking to get admission in Post Graduate Medical/ Dental Courses through NEET PG 2021 should look over the West Bengal NEET PG 2022 Counselling Schedule & follow the process and submit their respective applications for West Bengal NEET PG State Counselling 2022.
Furthermore, the Publication of list of registered, choice filled candidates for Round 2 will be conducted on 25th February 2022. And from the following sections, check out the details regarding the West Bengal PG NEET Counselling Dates, West Bengal NEET PG Seat Allotment, West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Eligibility Criteria. And only after checking all these details, you should proceed for the West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Registration. The link for which is provided below.
- 1 West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Details
- 2 WBMCC PG Medical and Dental Counselling 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 West Bengal NEET PG State Counselling 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- 4 WBMCC PG NEET Counselling 2022 – Application Fee
- 5 West Bengal NEET PG Seat Allotment 2022
- 6 Steps for West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Registration 2022
- 7 West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Registration
West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Directorate of Medical Education, West Bengal|
|Name Of The Exam||PG Medical|
|Admission For||Post Graduate Medical/ Dental Courses|
|Online Counselling Start Date||22nd February 2022|
|Online Counselling End Date||23rd February 2022|
WBMCC PG Medical and Dental Counselling 2022 – Important Dates
|Publication of Notice, Schedule, Seat Matrix for Round 1||25th January 2022|
|Round 1 – Online Enrollment, Fee payment, Registration, Choice Filling and Locking by candidates qualified through NEET PG – 2021||27th to 30th January 2022 Midnight|
|Publication of result||1st February 2022 after 4 PM|
|The reporting and admission of allotted candidates to allotted institutes||2nd to 8th February 2022 (From 10 am to 4 pm)|
|Inservice & NRI candidates to verify from swasthya bhavan in the institute building and then to move for admission in the allotted college||2nd to 7th February 2022 (From 11 am to 5 pm)|
|Round 2 Publication of Seat Matrix||22nd February 2022|
|Online Enrollment, Fee payment by candidates qualified through NEET PG||22nd To 23rd February 2022|
|Registration, Choice Filling, Choice locking by candidates qualified through NEET PG||23rd To 24th February 2022|
|Publication of list of registered, choice filled candidates for Round 2||25th February 2022|
|Publication of Result||28th February 2022|
|In-service & NRI Candidates who get new allotment, to verify from Swasthya Bhavan in the Institue Building and then to move for admission in the allotted college. The NRO candidates, who get verified in the earlier round, need not come again for verification.
In-service/ NRI Candidates who get new allotment, it nor report for verification at Swasthya Bhavan with stipulated dates and time, shall be considered as ineligible due to want of essential documents and shall be out of counselling process
|2nd, 3rd, 4th March 2022|
|The Reporting and Admission of allotted candidates to the allotted institute with requisite original document, college requisite fee, bond for Physical document verification
The upgraded candidate has to first get server-generated relieving letter with documents and fees from the previous college and then move for admission in the newly allotted college
|2nd, 3rd, 4th,5th March 2022|
West Bengal NEET PG State Counselling 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible for admission to any PG Medical course in 2021 admission session,
- It is necessary for an unreserved or EWS candidate to obtain minimum marks at the 50th percentile in NEET PG 2021 as provided by NBE
- However, in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B the minimum marks shall be at the 40th percentile unless there is a reduction of cut off by NBE or Govt. of India during the counselling process.
- For benchmark PwD candidates the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile for unreserved/ EWS and 40th percentile for SC/ ST/ OBC A/ OBC-B candidates unless there is a reduction of cut off by NBE or Govt. of India during the counselling process.
Eligibility Criteria for Private Management Quota Seats in PG Medical 2021
The Indian National candidates qualified in NEET PG 2021, irrespective of MBBS passing State and Permanent Residence State, are eligible to participate for allotment in Private Management Quota seats in West Bengal. There is no reservation (EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ OBC A/ OBC B/ PwD) in Private Management Quota seats, so all eligible and willing candidates have to appear as per combined rank.
Eligibility Criteria for NRI Quota Seats in PG Medical 2021
- The candidates who are qualified in NEET PG 2021 and fulfil the criterion of eligibility of NRI quota seats as per the directions/orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in the case WP Civil 689 of 2017 [Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) and Anr. Vs the Union of India and Ors. Dated 22.08.2017 and principles set in Anshul Tomar (supra) case in West Bengal and other relevant orders are only be considered in NRI Quota seats. There is no caste reservation in NRI Quota seats.
- During enrolment, an eligible and qualified candidate will be asked to state whether he/she belongs to NRI (Non-Resident Indian) or PIO (People of Indian origin). If the candidate states in affirmative then he/she can proceed further for enrolment as NRI/PIO candidate and would be eligible for choice filling and consideration for allotment in NRI quota seats only after document verification.
WBMCC PG NEET Counselling 2022 – Application Fee
Candidates applying for the West Bengal NEET PG State Counselling 2022 will be required to pay a counselling application fee of Rs.3000/- which is one time and non-refundable and to be paid online moe only.
West Bengal NEET PG Seat Allotment 2022
Once the West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Registration Process, Choice filling and locking gets completed the officials will be releasing the WBMCC NEET PG Seat Allotment List. In this list, details about the candidates who have secured their desired institute for the course they are looking for admission to will be enlisted. All this availability of seats in respective institutes & eligibility of candidates will be overlooked by Directorate of Medical Education, West Bengal officials. Moreover, the officials have mentioned that Round 1 West Bengal NEET PG Seat Allotment will be released on 1st February 2022.
Steps for West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Registration 2022
- First, you have to open the official website @ wbmcc.nic.in
- Now, the WBMCC home page will be opened.
- There, click on the “PG Medical & Dental Counselling”
- Now, on the home page click on the “Enrollment & Fee Payment” option.
- Then you will be redirected to another page.
- There, select the Stream – Medical/ Dental.
- Now provide the details like Roll No, Date of birth, Mobile No, Security Pin and submit them.
- Then, proceed to fill in all the required fields, upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, pay the required counselling fee and once verify all the details you have provided and at last click on the submit button.
West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Registration
|West Bengal NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Important Links|
|To Re-enrollment For West Bengal NEET PG State Counselling 2022||Click Here (Link is Active)|
|To Check West Bengal NEET PG 2nd Round Counselling Dates||Click Here|
Do stay tuned to our Exams.Freshersnow.com website to get the latest updates about the West Bengal NEET PG Counselling.