WBUHS RAT 2021 – Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility @ wbuhs.ac.in: The West Bengal University of Health Sciences will conduct WBUHS Research Aptitude Test (RAT) 2021 to provide admission into Ph.D. Degree. Candidates who want to join WBUHS should go through WBUHS RAT 2021 Examination. WBUHS RAT 2021 Application Form is soon going to released by officials. Aspirants have to match WBUHS RAT Eligibility Criteria to take the test. Officials will release the WBUHS RAT 2021 Exam Date in the University portal. For more details of the WBUHS RAT 2021 Application Form, Exam Date, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, Admit Card and results stick to our website exams.freshersnow.com.
- 1 WBUHS RAT 2021 – Overview
- 2 WBUHS RAT 2021 – Important Dates
- 3 WBUHS RAT 2021 Application Form
- 4 WBUHS RAT Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Steps To Fill WBUHS RAT 2021 Application Form
- 6 WBUHS RAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- 7 WBUHS RAT Examination Syllabus
- 8 WBUHS RAT 2021 Admit Card
- 9 WBUHS RAT Examination Results
- 10 WBUHS RAT 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
WBUHS RAT 2021 – Overview
|WBUHS RAT 2021 | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Name of The University||West Bengal University of Health Sciences|
|Examination Name||WBUHS Research Aptitude Test (RAT)|
|Examination Type||Entrance Exam|
|Starting Date of Application||April 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Ending Date of Application||May 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Category||Science Entrance Exams|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
WBUHS RAT 2021 – Important Dates
|Application Starting Date||April 2021|
|Closing Date of Application||May 2021|
|Examination Date||June 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||June 2021|
WBUHS RAT 2021 Application Form
The candidates who are seeking admission into the Ph.D. program at West Bengal University of Health Sciences have to fill the application form. WHUHS RAT is a Research aptitude Test that will be conducted by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences. Aspirants of Ph.D. in this university have to take the examination to get admission to this university. Before conducting an exam university will release the application forms and interested candidates have to fill the application forms if they are eligible. The filling Application Form is the basic step in the process of admission.
WBUHS RAT Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants of Ph.D. program admission should have a Master’s Degree or any Professional Degree recognized as equivalent to the Post Graduation Degree.
- Candidates must pass the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by any of the following authorities, UGC or CSIR or DBT or ICMR or DST or State Level Eligibility Test or Fellowship awarded by the Central govt. and State Govt. Departments or Agencies approved by competent authorities.
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree or equivalent Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences, Dental & Medical Sciences, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Nursing, Paramedical, and Allied Health Sciences from a recognized board.
- Candidates need to secure a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in Masters Degree.
- For SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy layer), and differently able categories relaxation of 5% of marks will be granted.
Steps To Fill WBUHS RAT 2021 Application Form
- The first step to fill WBUHS RAT 2021 Application Form is to go to the official website of West Bengal University of Health Sciences @ wbuhs.ac.in
- In Notices & Circular Section, Click on WBUHS Ph.D. Admission Through RAT 2021 Notification.
- Open the link and fill in all the details requested.
- Uploading documents like Photograph and Signature and move to the payment process to pay the fee.
- Submit Online WBUHS RAT 2021 Application Form.
- Now Download the fully completed application and take a print for further use.
|Important Links of WBUHS RAT 2021|
|To get WBUHS RAT 2021 Application Form||Click Here|
WBUHS RAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The WBUHS RAT 2021 Exam has two parts. Part I will be the Written Test / Entrance Test and part II will be Interview. Applicants will be selected on the basis of 70% weightage from the Entrance Test and 30 % weightage from the Interview. The WBUHS RAT 2021 consists of 60 total questions in the form of Multiple Choice Questions(Objective Type). The WBUHS Ph.D. Exam 2021 will be held for 60 marks. Each question carries one mark and no negative marking for wrong answers.
WBUHS RAT Examination Syllabus
WBUHS RAT ERxamination syllabus covers Four main topics are Project Skills, Basic Statistics, Basic Sciences, Social, Community, and Environmental Issues.
- Methods of scientific query
- Clinical trials
- Literature survey, study designs
- Simple presentation techniques
- Ethical issues pertaining to humans and animals
- Academic writing skills
- Writing research proposals
- Statistical tools
- Sensitivity, specificity
- The p-value
- Confidence intervals
- Tests of significance
- Sample size calculation
- The standard error of the mean
- tests of comparison
- Measures of central tendency and dispersion
- Analysis of variance and covariance
- Familiarity with statistical software packages e.g. SPSS, SAS.
- Parametric and non-parametric tests (Chi-squared analysis, Pearson correlation, Student’s T-test)
- Basics of Genetics
- Physiology and Biochemistry in normalcy
- Nursing and rehabilitation measures
- Basic laboratory investigations and imaging tools
- Basic principles of management of diseased states
Social, Community, and Environmental Issues
- Emerging health issues
- Skinfold thickness
- Family planning
- Social aspects of health
- Nutrition Indices
- Communicable and non-communicable diseases
- Demography and demographic variables
- Environmental-related health
- Body circumference
- Epidemiology – prevalence, incidence, etc.,
WBUHS RAT 2021 Admit Card
West Bengal University of Health Sciences which is the conducting body of WBUHS RAT 2021 will release admit card before the examination. Applicants have to download the WBUHS RAT 2021 Hall Tickets from the official website. All the candidates who are attending the examination have to download and carry the admit card to the exam center. Admit card is the mandatory document to be carry for the exam. No one will be allowed to take the exam without a hall ticket. WBUHS RAT 2021 admit card is not only important for exams but also for counseling. Applicants need to carry the admit card for the counseling during admission time.
WBUHS RAT Examination Results
WBUHS RATn exam results will be released by officials of the West Bengal University of Health Sciences. Applicants need to check for results on the official website. Scorecards can be downloaded by using login details that have created during the time of the registration process. Soon after results rank carks also get released on the official website. Candidates need to download both the results and rank cards. These two documents have to be carried for counseling. Admissions will be given on the basis of marks obtained in the exam as well as interview.
WBUHS RAT 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the release date of the WBUHS RAT 2021 application forms?
WBUHS RAT 2021 application forms will be released in April 2021 tentatively.
How to apply for WBUHS RAT 2021?
Candidates can apply for WBUHS RAT 2021 on the official website of West Bengal University of Health Sciences @ wbuhs.ac.in
What are courses offered after qualifying in WBUHS RAT 2021?
WBUHS RAT 2021 offers admission into Ph.D. Degree at West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
Who conducts WBUHS RAT 2021 Exam?
The officials of the West Bengal University of Health Sciences conduct WBUHS RAT 2021 Exam.