WBJEE JEPBN Admit Card 2022 (Released) – wbjeeb.nic.in | Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Exam Date: The candidates who had applied for the WBJEE JEPBN Exam 2022 can check this page. The officials of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) have issued the WBJEE JEPBN Admit Card 2022. And they have announced the details about the WBJEE JEPBN Exam Date 2022. So, the applicants will be going to attend the exam on 15th May 2022. For that exam, you have to first download the WBJEE JEPBN Exam Admit Card 2022. Which is available in the below section of this page. Moreover, the candidates can check more details about the WBJEE JEPBN Hall Ticket 2022. In the same, way we have mentioned what documents should be required for the exam.
WBJEE JEPBN Admit Card 2022 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Name Of The Entrance Exam||Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing course (JEPBN) Exam|
|Admit Card released date||Released|
|Exam Date||15th May 2022|
|Level of Examination||University Level Examination|
|Exam Purpose||For admission into Post of Basic B.Sc. Nursing courses|
|Official Site||wbjeeb.nic.in or wbjeeb.in|
WBJEE JEPBN Exam Date 2022
The candidates can check the details about the WBJEE JEPBN Exam Date 2022. The officials announce the exam date on 15th May 2022. So, the candidates have to prepare for the exam to score good marks in that exam. And first, you have to download the admit card from the link. Which is provided in the below section of this article. It is very important for the candidate to check the details about the exam.
Details Available On The WBJEE JEPBN Hall Ticket 2022
The candidates have to check these details which are available in the below section. These are important details about the candidates. After downloading the admit card first you have to go through with these details.
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
Documents Need To Carry For WBJEE JEPBN Exam 2022
Every participant has to carry any one of these documents while attending the exam. Along with this, you have to carry your admit card.
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Steps To Apply For WBJEE JEPBN Exam Admit Card 2022
- Initially, aspirants should visit the official web portal of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) @ wbjeeb.nic.in or wbjeeb.in.
- Then the Home Page appears on the Screen.
- On that, aspirants can find JEPBN Menu.
- Click on that Menu, then West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board – Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing course (JEPBN) page appears.
- Additionally, on the Current Events Menu, we have options like Important instructions for Application and Rules of examination. Read the mentioned information carefully.
- From there you can find the WBJEE JEPBN Exam Admit Card 2022.
- Click on it and download the admit card.
- And keep more than one copy for the future process.
|WBJEE JEPBN 2022 – Important Link|
|To Download WBJEE JEPBN Hall Ticket 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
For more queries regarding the WBJEE JEPBN Hall Ticket 2022 Download. To know more details about the Hall Ticket, Exam Date stay tuned to this website Exams.Freshersnow.Com.
|You Can Also Check|
|WBJEE JEPBN||WBJEE JEPBN Syllabus|
|WBJEE JEPBN Previous Question Papers||Best Books For WBJEE JEPBN|
|WBJEE JEPBN Answer Key||WBJEE JEPBN Result|
|How To Prepare for WBJEE JEPBN|