WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 | Application Form, Application Correction (Starts On 19th January 2022), Exam Date, Eligibility – wbjeeb.nic.in: Get the complete information regarding the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022. Furthermore, the higher officials of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board have started WBJEE JENPAS UG Registration from 4th January 2022 To 18th January 2022. And the WBJEE JENPAS UG Application Correction starts from 19th January 2022 To 21st January 2022. So, all the applicants who are having eligibility can apply for the WBJEE JENPAS 2022 Application. And also the board members are going to organize the exam on 15th May 2022. Moreover, applicants can get more information on eligibility, WBJEE JENPAS UG Schedule, Courses offered, fees, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, results, and the steps to register for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022.
- 1 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 – Details
- 2 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Schedule
- 3 Courses Offered
- 4 WBJEE JENPAS UG Eligibility
- 5 WBJEE JENPAS UG Application Fee
- 6 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Application Form
- 7 Steps To Register For WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022
- 8 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Exam Pattern
- 9 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Syllabus
- 10 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Admit Card
- 11 WBJEE JENPAS UG Result 2022
- 12 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 – Details
|WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Name Of The Organization||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Name Of The Entrance Exam||JENPAS UG|
|Starting Date||4th January 2022|
|Closing Date||18th January 2022|
|Category||Medical Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams, Nursing Entrance Exams|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG Exam Date||15th May 2022 (Sunday)|
|Exam Purpose||For 2022–2023 academic sessions, the Board will conduct a common entrance examination titled JENPAS-UG-2022 (formerly known as JENPAUH) for admission to the UG courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal.|
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Schedule
|Application form Start Date||4th January 2022 (Started)|
|Last date to submit the application form||18th January 2022|
|Application Correction||19th January 2022 To 21st January 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||6th May 2022 To 15th May 2022|
|Answer Key Release Date||To Be Announced|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Exam||15th May 2022 (Sunday) (Tentative and may be changed in extraordinary circumstances)
|Result declaration||Last Week of May 2022|
|Counseling||To Be Announced|
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.H.A. (Bachelor in Hospital Administration)
WBJEE JENPAS UG Eligibility
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have passed OR must be appearing in class 12 in the (10+2) system only.
- The applicant’s age must be at least 17 (seventeen) years as of 31.12.2021 i.e., the applicant should have been born on or before 31.12.2004.
WBJEE JENPAS UG Application Fee
- The Examination Fees can be paid by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card only.
- The application fee for the examination is Rs 500 (Rupees five hundred only) for General candidates and Rs 400 (Rupees four hundred only) for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B candidates, plus the Bank’s service charges as applicable.
- The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Do not wait until the last day to make fee payment to avoid payment failure by Bank or EPG.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Application Form
- Application for the examination must be done online only. No printed application form is available.
- Ensure filling the genuine application form available online.
- Candidates are required to go through the details carefully before applying for the examination.
- Once an application is received, it will be construed that the candidate agrees to all terms & conditions, rules & regulations stipulated in the Information Bulletin and in the relevant notices published by the Board for the said purpose.
- Any application not in compliance with the conditions specified in the Information Bulletin is liable to be rejected.
Steps To Register For WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022
- Visit the official site @ wbjeeb.nic.in.
- In that go to the “JENPAS” section.
- Click on that section.
- Fill the Application Form with the relevant Personal details and educational details.
- Upload the scanned documents, signature, photograph as per the size requirement.
- Pay the prescribed Application Fee.
- Hit on the submit button.
- Finally, take a copy of the application form for further references.
|WBJEE JENPAS 2022 – Important Link|
|To Register For WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To Check WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Schedule||Click Here|
|To Check WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Details||Click Here|
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Exam Pattern
The test will consist of two papers namely:
a) Physics & Chemistry (full marks 100)
b) Biological Sciences (full marks 100).
- Each paper will contain fifty (50) questions.
- All questions will be of multiple-choice Question (MCQ) type, with four answer options.
- The time for each paper is 1½ hours.
- The questions will be in both English and Bengali language.
- The correct response will yield a 2 (two) marks.
- Incorrect response will yield -1/2 (25% negative) marks.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Syllabus
The tests will be based on the 11th and 12th standard syllabi of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education and other equivalent and recognized boards/ Councils in India.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 Admit Card
- Admit cards will be generated on the notified date for the student to download and take a print. The candidate must carry a printed hard copy of the admit card to the examination center.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident. Candidates with such mutilated/ distorted/ soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- If a candidate needs a duplicate admit card after the examination, the same can be provided by the Board, but only till 60 days after the date of declaration of result. In order to get a duplicate, the candidate must apply to the Board and pay a processing fee of Rs. 500/- by a bank draft in the name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata.
WBJEE JENPAS UG Result 2022
- WBJEEB does not publish any rank/ score list.
- Results will be published in the form of a Rank Card, which will contain all relevant ranks and total scores.
- Candidates can view and download their rank cards by logging in with their passwords.
- Ranks cards with scores are be issued to all candidates, who appear in the examination. But all may not be awarded a rank and hence may not be eligible for counseling, for which a cut off rank and/ or a cut off score will be decided by the board.
Keep following our site @ Exams.FreshersNow to get more fresh updates on the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
From which the application is available?
The application form is available on 4th January 2022.
What is the end date for Registration?
The last date for the registration is 18th January 2022.
When will the JENPAS UG Exam be held?
The JENPAS UG Exam is on 15th May 2022 (Sunday).
Is any negative marking for the JENPAS UG Exam?
Yes, there will be a 1/2 mark that will be deducted for every wrong answer.