WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 @ wbjeeb.nic.in | Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: The officials of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board have released the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Registration Form on 12th March 2021. And the Last Date to apply is 15th April 2021. Moreover, the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 will be conducted to offer admission into the B.Sc. Nursing, B.A.S.L.P, BPT, BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electro, Physiology, RIS, Dialysis courses on 4th July 2021. Therefore, all the suitable candidates who are aspiring to pursue their Under Graduation in the desired courses offered by the WBJEEB officials can register for the JENPAS UG 2021.
New Update: WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Application Form is Released. So, get the direct link to apply from here.
To apply for the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 you need to go to the beneath section and tap on the furnished link. For candidates at present, the provided link is active but it will be activated as the officials started the Registration Process for the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021. So, get stuck to this page to get notified about the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 and learn more details about the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 by referring to this entire article.
- 1 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 – Overview
- 2 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 – Important Dates
- 3 Courses Under WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021
- 4 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Application Form
- 6 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Application Fee
- 7 How To Apply For WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021?
- 8 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Exam Pattern
- 9 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Syllabus
- 10 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Admit Card
- 11 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Result
- 12 WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021- Frequently Asked Questions
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Name Of The Entrance Exam||JENPAS UG|
|Starting Date||12th March 2021|
|Closing Date||15th April 2021|
|Category||Medical Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams, Nursing Entrance Exams|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Exam Date||4th July 2021 (Tentative)|
|Exam Purpose||For 2021–2022 academic sessions, the Board will conduct a common entrance examination titled JENPAS-UG-2021 (formerly known as JENPAUH) for admission to the UG courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal.|
|Official Site||wbjeeb.nic.in or wbjeeb.in|
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 – Important Dates
|Application form release||12th March 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||15th April 2021|
|Admit card issue||16th To 18th April 2021|
|Answer Key Release Date||29th June 2021|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Exam||4th July 2021|
|Result declaration||To Be Announced|
|Counseling||To Be Announced|
Courses Under WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc. Electrophysiology (B.Sc. in Electrophysiology)
- B.Sc. RIS (B.Sc. in Radiology and Imaging Sciences)
- B.Sc. Dialysis (B.Sc. in Dialysis)
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The candidates must be Indian Citizens.
- Lower Age Limit: The candidate must be of 17 years as of 2021.
For B.Sc Nursing and B.P.T
- Qualification: Students must have passed 12th Class from any recognized Board.
- Upper Age Limit: There is no Upper Age Limit.
- Mandatory Subjects: The candidates must have physics, chemistry, biology, and English subjects with individual passing marks in each subject or any other 5 subjects.
- Percentage of Marks: The candidates must have secured (considering P, C, B, Eng subjects) 45 % Marks for the General Category and 40 % of Marks for the Reserved Category.
For B.A.S.L.P Courses
- Qualification: The Candidate must have passed 12th with the science stream.
- Mandatory subject: Students must have Physics, chemistry, biology/ mathematics/ computer science/electronics/statics/physiology with compulsory subjects.with each subject securing the individual passing marks in the Qualifying exam.
- Upper Age Limit: The candidates must be not more than 25 Years of age.
- Percentage of Marks: The candidates must have secured ( Considering P, C, B/ M/ Cs/ El/ Ps subjects) Marks and 50 % Marks for the General Category and 45 % of Marks for the Reserved Category.
For BPT, BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electro, Physiology, RIS, Dialysis Courses
- Qualification: The candidate must have passed 12th with the science stream.
- Mandatory subject: Students must have Physics, chemistry, biology, English, and Vernaculars with each subject securing the individual passing marks in the Qualifying exam.
- Upper Age Limit: Candidates should not be more than 40 years old.
- Marking Scheme: The candidates must have secured (considering P, C, B, Eng., V) Marks and 50 % Marks for the General Category and 40 % of Marks for the Reserved Category.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Application Form
Candidates, to attend the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Exam you must fill and submit Application Form. Before moving to fill the Online Application Form candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully. Because an Application Form not in compliance with the conditions specified in the Information Bulletin is liable to be rejected. Also, candidates must ensure that the details given in the Application Form are genuine.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Application Fee
After uploading of images candidates will be navigated automatically to the fee-payment step. The WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Application Fees can be paid by net banking/ debit card/ credit card only. Application fees are Rs. 500/- for General & Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST/ OBC-B/ OBC-A. The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
Candidates the above-mentioned Application Fees is the previous year Examination Fee. However, if the officials make any changes in the current year’s fee, then we will notify you through this section.
How To Apply For WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021?
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board @ wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Go to the JENPAS UG section.
- Now click on the link that says WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form with the relevant Personal details and educational details.
- Upload the scanned documents, signature, photograph as per the size requirement.
- Pay the prescribed Application Fee.
- Then hit on the submit button.
- Save and the hard copy of the confirmation page.
|WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021- Important Link|
|To Apply for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To Check WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Information Brochure||Click Here (Available Now)|
|For More Details about WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021||Click Here|
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: The examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- Question Types: The WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration of the exam: The Exam will be for 2 Hours (120 Minutes).
- Language of The examination: The exam will be in English and Bengali
- Number of Questions: There will be 50 questions in each paper.
- Maximum Marks: A test will be conducted consisting of two papers and each paper will be of 100 Marks.
- Marking Scheme: +2 marks will be allotted for each correct answer, 1/2 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer, and not attempting the questions will fetch zero marks.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Syllabus
The WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Syllabus will contain the concepts from the 11th and 12th class syllabus. So, all the candidates have to be prepared with the Physics, Chemistry, Biological Sciences of 11th and 12th standard syllabi of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education and other equivalent and recognized board/ council. Moreover, we will provide the direct link to download the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Admit Card
The WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Admit Card will be generated on the notified date at the official website for the eligible applicants to download and take a print. The candidate must carry a printed hard copy of the Hall Ticket to the examination center. Also, candidates must ensure that the WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Admit Card is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident. Candidates with such damaged Amit Cards will not be allowed to appear in the examination. So, candidates are advised to retain their WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Hall Ticket safely to avoid damage to it.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Result
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Result will be published in the form of a Rank Card, which will consist of all relevant ranks and total score. Thus, candidates can download their WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Rank Card by logging in with their password. WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Rank Cards with scores will be issued to all candidates who appeared in the examination. But all may not be awarded a rank and hence may not be eligible for counseling as the officials will call the candidates who have secured maximum marks in the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021.
We hope that you are benefited from the provided information. Get connected to our website @ exams.freshersnow.com to get rapid updates on WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021- Frequently Asked Questions
When will be the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Application Form released?
The WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Application Form is released on 12th March 2021.
Is there any upper age limit to apply for the WBJEE JENPAS B.S.C Nursing course?
yes, there is upper age limit to apply for the WBJEE JENPAS B.S.C Nursing course.
What is the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 Application Fee?
The Application Fee for JENPAS UG 2021 is Rs. 500/- plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable.
What is the educational qualification required to apply for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021?
Students must have passed 12th Class from any recognized Board with PCM/ B subjects.
Where can I apply for the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021?
Candidates can apply for the WBJEE JENPAS UG 2021 through this page or at the official site.