WBJEE JELET Counselling 2022 – wbjeeb.nic.in | Registration (Started On 12th July), Seat Allotment, Schedule: Form this article, applicants can get complete information regarding the JELET Counselling 2022. The higher authorities of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board have announced the West Bengal JELET Counselling 2022 Schedule. And the WBJEE JELET Counselling Registration started from 12th July 2022 To 16th July 2022. Candidates who are ready to participate in the WB JELET Counselling 2022 can collect information such as WBJEE JELET 2022 Schedule, and a set of instructions to apply for the WBJEE JELET 2022 Counselling Notification in the below sections.
- 1 WBJEE JELET Counselling 2022 – Details
- 2 JELET Counselling 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 West Bengal JELET Counselling 2022 | Rules and Guidelines
- 4 WB JELET Counselling 2022 | Registration
- 5 WBJEE JELET 2022 Counselling Notification – Choice Filling
- 6 WBJEE JELET Document Verification
- 7 JELET Counselling 2022 | Round 1 ALLOTMENT
- 8 Document Verification For WBJEE JELET Counselling 2022
- 9 WBJEE Counselling 2022 Upgradation | Round 2
- 10 Steps To Register For WBJEE JELET Counselling 2022
WBJEE JELET Counselling 2022 – Details
|WBJEE Counselling 2022 – Registration, Seat Allotment, Schedule|
|Name Of The Organization||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Name Of Examination||Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry (JELET)|
|Registration Starting Date||12th July 2022|
|Last Date To Register||16th July 2022|
JELET Counselling 2022 – Important Dates
|Registration, Payment of registration Fee & Choice Filling||12th July 2022 To 16th July 2022|
|Choice Looking||15th July 2022 To 16th July 2022|
|The first-round seat allotment result||20th July 2022|
|Seat acceptance and payment of seat acceptance fees by candidates||20th July 2022 To 24th July 2022|
|2nd seat allotment result||27th July 2022|
|Seat acceptance and payment of seat acceptance fees by candidates||27th July 2022 To 30th July 2022|
|Options to Mop-up round, payment for Mop-up round, & choice filling||2nd August 2022 To 3rd August 2022|
|Choice Looking||2nd August 2022 To 3rd August 2022|
|The mop-up round seat allotment result||6th August 2022|
|Payment of seat acceptance fees, reporting to allotted institutions for document verification and admission||6th August 2022 To 10th August 2022|
West Bengal JELET Counselling 2022 | Rules and Guidelines
- All aspects of the counselling (registration, choice filling, allotment, payment of seat acceptance fee, provisional admission, etc.) will be in a centralized online process only.
- The counselling will be for admission in the institutes and courses as mentioned in the approved seat matrix received from the Competent Authority and published on Board’s website.
- Any candidate meeting the eligibility criteria and securing a rank (GMR/PMR) in the common entrance test (JELET-2022) held for the purpose can register.
- There will be three rounds of counselling namely, Allotment, Upgradation, and Mop-Up.
- Registration is allowed only at the beginning of 1st round. Registration is mandatory for counselling and admission. A non-registered candidate will NOT be allotted any seat at any round under any circumstances.
- The registration fee for counselling is ₹300 only, which is not refundable under any circumstances.
- The Board will not convert any vacant seat in any reserved categories i.e., SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, and PwD to general/unreserved categories in any round of this counselling.
WB JELET Counselling 2022 | Registration
- Candidates need to provide necessary personal details, academic details, bank account details (in case of any refund), address, etc.
- The candidate must provide his/her roll number and rank for JELET-2022 and also provide the following academic information according to his/ her qualifying stream.
- Candidates must be cautious about all inputs provided by him/ them. There is no provision in the system to make any correction except by the candidate himself/ herself before final submission. Also, in any case, corrections cannot be done after the closing hours of registration. Hence if no choice is available to the candidate OR no seat is allotted due to wrong input given by the candidate, WBJEEB will not be responsible for the same.
WBJEE JELET 2022 Counselling Notification – Choice Filling
- During registration, once academic scores are given, the candidate can view all choices of institutes and courses available to him/her according to his/ her eligibility criteria based on the inputs provided by him/her.
- After selecting institutes/courses, the candidate will arrange his/her
choices in order of his/ her priority.
- If a candidate does not give any choice, obviously he/she will not be given
- Candidates must be very judicious and cautious while selecting the choices. Candidates are advised to select the maximum possible number of institutes/ branches. This ensures that he/ she always gets an allotment. The candidate can always opt for UPGRADATION after accepting the current allotment. Candidates are advised that
they must select at least 20 OR more choices.
- Candidate must lock his/ her choices within the pre-announced date. The candidate can also take a printout of his/her locked choices.
- If a candidate fails/ forgets to lock his/ her choices within the preannounced deadline, his/ her last saved choices will be considered final and will be locked.
WBJEE JELET Document Verification
JELET Counselling 2022 | Round 1 ALLOTMENT
- Allotment of 1st round will be declared on a pre-scheduled date.
- An allotment is given based on information provided by the candidate. If at any stage it is found on scrutiny that the applicant is otherwise ineligible for the allotment, his/her allotment/admission shall be treated as canceled.
Candidates will log in to check their allotment. The allotment status will show the institute and course in which he/she has been allotted a seat.
- The candidate must pay a seat acceptance fee of ₹5000/- (Rupees five thousand only), download the allotment letter, failing which the allotment will be canceled and he/she will be debarred from any seat allotment in any future round.
- Thereafter the candidate must report to the allotted institute with the allotment letter and all other documents for verification, failing which the allotment will be canceled and he/she will be debarred from any seat allotment in any future round.
Document Verification For WBJEE JELET Counselling 2022
- Candidates will personally report to the institute (where he/she has been allotted a seat) within the days as notified, carrying printed copies of their allotment letters and all academic and other documents for physical verification of documents.
- Candidates should contact the Institute and visit their website to know their timings and detailed requirements of admission.
While visiting the institutes, candidates must follow the necessary COVID norms.
- Candidates must carry the following documents in original and one self-attested copy of each.
WBJEE Counselling 2022 Upgradation | Round 2
Candidates who have registered for Round 1 will be recognized for Round 2.
- Following groups of candidates who have already successfully registered in
Round-1 will be considered in Round-2 namely,
- 1. Those who did not get any allotment in Round-1,
- 2. Those who paid the seat acceptance fee, completed document verification, and opted for YES-up-gradation in Round-1.
- 3. Those who paid the seat acceptance fee, completed document verification
but allotment in Round-1 was canceled.
- The allotment will be declared on the prescheduled date. Round-2 being the
last and final normal round, there is no scope for further Upgradation.
- It is essential to note that if the seat is upgraded, the earlier allotment is
canceled, and the seat is allotted to other deserving candidates as per
merit. As such, the candidate cannot reverse the Upgradation, i.e., he/ she
cannot claim his/ her earlier allotment back. On the other hand, if the seat
not upgraded, the earlier seat would remain reserved.
Steps To Register For WBJEE JELET Counselling 2022
- Candidates can visit the official site of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board @ wbjeeb.nic.in.
- The WBJEE will appear on the screen.
- On that click on the “JELET” tab.
- On the left side of the page, you will see the “Notification Counselling JELET-2022” section.
- Click on that link.
- Read the complete WBJEE JELET Counselling 2022 Notification.
- Enter the details in the WBJEE JELET Counselling 2022 Registration Form.
- Download the application form, and take a copy for further references.
|WBJEE JELET Counselling 2022 – Important Links|
|To Register For WBJEE JELET Counselling 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To Check and Download WBJEE JELET Counselling 2022 Schedule||Click Here|
Stay in touch with us @ Exams.FreshersNow.Com for more updates on WBJEE JELET Counselling 2022. Thank You!!!
|You Can Also Check|
|WBJEE JELET Syllabus||WBJEE JELET Previous Question Papers|
|WBJEE JELET Admit Card||WBJEE JELET Answer Key|
|WBJEE JELET Result||How To Prepare For WBJEE JELET|