WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022 – wbjeeb.nic.in | Registration (Started On 11th August), Seat Allotment, Schedule: The WBJEE ANM GNM Counselling 2022 will start on 11th August 2022. The BOARD will conduct web-based online Counselling (e-counselling) for admission to ANM(R) and GNM Courses in various Govt. and Self-Financed Institutes in the State of West Bengal. Candidates can register for WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022 from 11th August 2022 To 21st August 2022. We have articulated WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022 Process detailedly on this page. So, candidates can learn the Registration, Seat Allotment, Choice Filling, and Counselling Process from this page.
- 1 WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022
- 2 WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022 – Details
- 3 WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022 Schedule
- 4 WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022 Process
- 5 WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022 – Registration
- 6 WBJEE Counselling Fee 2022
- 7 WBJEE ANM GNM Choice Filling 2022
- 8 WBJEE ANM GNM Choice Locking 2022
- 9 Round I-II WBJEE ANM GNM Seat Allotment List 2022
- 10 WBJEE Document Verification
- 11 List Of Documents To Carry For WBJEE ANM GNM Document Verification 2022
- 12 WBJEE ANM GNM Admission 2022
- 13 WBJEE Counselling 2022 Important Links
- 14 How To Register For WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022?
WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022
The counselling will be for admission in the institutes and courses as mentioned in the approved seat matrix received from the Competent. Authority and published on Board’s website. Any candidate meeting the eligibility criteria and securing a rank (GMR) in the common entrance test ANM(R) & GNM held for the purpose can register..
WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022 – Details
|WBJEE ANM GNM Counselling 2022|
|Authority Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Course Name||ANM(R) and GNM|
|Exam Name||WBJEE ANM & GNM|
|1st Round Online Registration Starts from||11th August 2022 To 21st August 2022|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022 Schedule
|Registration, Payment of Registration Fee, Choice Filling||11th August 2022 To 21st August 2022|
|Choice Filling & Choice Locking||20th August 2022 To 21st August 2022|
|1st Round of Seat Allotment Result||25th August 2022|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee||25th August 2022 To 31st August 2022|
|Reporting to allotted institutes for document verification and admission (If upgradation choice = No or allotted in 1st Choice)||25th August 2022 To 31st August 2022|
|2nd Round of Seat Allotment Result||5th September 2022|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee (Freshers Allottees)
Reporting to allotted institutes for document verification and admission.
Withdrawal by the candidate
|5th September 2022 To 9th September 2022|
|Opting for Mop Up Round, Payment of Mop Up Round Fee, Choice Filling||12th September 2022 To 15th September 2022|
|Choice Locking||14th September 2022 To 15th September 2022|
|Mop Up Round Seat Allotment Result||19th September 2022|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee (Fresh allottees)
Reporting to allotted institutes for document verification and admission.
|19th September 2022 To 23rd September 2022|
WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022 Process
E-counselling and admission process for academic sessions 2022-23 are provided hereunder. Registration is allowed only at the beginning of 1st round. Registration is mandatory for counselling and admission. A non-registered candidate will NOT be allotted any seat at any round under any circumstances. Candidates registering for e-counselling must go through this entire article, where we have explained every detail of the WBJEE ANM GNM Counselling 2022. And the WBJEE ANM GNM Counselling Process involves the following steps.
- Online Choice Filling.
- Document Verification
- Seat Allotment
- Admission to the Allotted College
WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022 – Registration
Eligible candidates must begin with the Round 1 WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling Registration 2022. As said, the registration process and related links will be available from 11th August 2022. Candidates are advised to stick to this page to get early alerts and for direct links.
WBJEE Counselling Fee 2022
To register for the WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022 candidates need to pay a specified fee that is non-refundable.
|WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling Fee 2022|
|WBJEE ANM GNM Counselling Fee||Rs 300/-|
WBJEE ANM GNM Choice Filling 2022
Candidates must be very judicious and cautious while selecting choices. Candidates are advised to select the maximum possible number of institutes/ branches. This ensures that he/she always gets an allotment. The candidate can always opt for UPGRADATION after accepting the current allotment. Candidates are advised to select at least 20 or more choices.
WBJEE ANM GNM Choice Locking 2022
- Candidate must lock his/ her choices within the pre-announced dateCandidate can also take a printout of his/ her locked choices.
- If a candidate fails/ forgets to lock his/ her choices within the preannounced deadline, his/ her last saved choices will be considered final
and will be locked.
Round I-II WBJEE ANM GNM Seat Allotment List 2022
Based on the seat availability, courses selected, and merit marks about on the concerned Common Entrance Examination ANM(R) & GNM-2022. Eligible candidates will be allotted the seats of their choice. The higher authorities of the WBJEE will release the Round 1 & 2 WBJEE ANM GNM Seat Allotment Result 2022. Candidates will log in to check their allotment. The allotment status will show the institute and course in which he/ she has been allotted a seat.
The candidate must pay a seat acceptance fee of ₹1000/- (Rupees one thousand only), download the allotment letter, failing which the allotment will be canceled and he/ she will be debarred from any seat allotment in any future round.
WBJEE Document Verification
Candidates will personally report to the institute (where he/ she has been allotted a seat) within the days as notified, carrying printed copies of their allotment letters and all academic and other documents for physical verification of documents. Candidates should contact the Institute and visit their website to know their timings and detailed requirements of admission.
List Of Documents To Carry For WBJEE ANM GNM Document Verification 2022
Candidates must and should carry all the following documents for the WBJEE Document Verification.
- Admit card of class 10/birth certificate for verification of date of birth.
- Mark sheet of class 12.
- Rank Card
- Permanent residents of the District of WestBengal (Residential certificate as per appendix-2 of the Information Bulletin)
- Permanent residents of Gram Panchayet area of West Bengal (Residential certificate as per appendix-1 of the Information Bulletin)
- Respective category certificate
- Civil Defence Certificate
- Orphanage and inmate-ship certificate (Female candidates belonging to orphanages and inmates of destitute Homes recognized by the Social Welfare Department, Govt. of West Bengal)
WBJEE ANM GNM Admission 2022
After successful WBJEE Document Verification 2022, selected candidates will have to report to the respective allotted institutes for the confirmation of their admission. Candidates need to submit the WBJEE ANM GNM Allotment Letter along with the specified documents. Also, the required WBJEE ANM GNM Admission Fee Should be paid.
WBJEE Counselling 2022 Important Links
|WBJEE Counselling 2022 – Important Links|
|To Register for WBJEE ANM GNM Counselling 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To Check WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022 Details||Click Here|
How To Register For WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022?
- Locate to the official site @ wbjeeb.nic.in
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board page opens.
- Hit on the “ANM & GNM”.
- You will be redirected to another page.
- There check the latest update and hit on “New Candidates Registration”
- Fill in all required details.
- Press on the “Submit” button.
Well, we keep you posted with all the further WBJEE ANM & GNM Counselling 2022 details and dates. As per the official declarations, we will update details, keep checking this page and our website @ Exams.FreshersNow.Com at regular intervals.