WB JECA Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Candidates who are preparing for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Application can check this page for WBJEEB JECA Syllabus 2022. Read this entire article to get brief information about WB JECA 2022 Syllabus. This WB JECA Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022 helps you to gain knowledge regarding the subjects, and topics that help you to score well in the entrance exam. To know more about the West Bengal JECA Syllabus follow the link which is given at the end of this page. We advise all the applicants to click on the below links and download the WB JECA Syllabus 2022.
The common Entrance test will be in one paper only divided into 2 Categories i.e Category 1 and category 2. In category 1 each question carries one mark and 1/4 will be deducted for negative marking and a total of 80 questions to be attempted. In category 2 each question carries 2 marks and there is no negative marking and a total of 20 questions to be attempted. The total marks for both papers are 120. The duration of the exam is 2 hours only. The questions will be in the English language only.
WB JECA Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern- Overview
|WB JECA Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Name Of The Organization||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Name Of The Exam||West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Application|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
WB JECA Exam Pattern
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours only.
- All Questions will be of Multiple choice question type (MCQ) only with four options in each.
- The questions will be in the English language.
- The common Entrance test will be on one paper only.
- It is divided into 2 Categories i.e Category 1 and category 2.
- For Category-1 each question carries 1 Mark.
- For Category-2 each question carries 2 Mark.
|Categories||Negative Marking||Total No.Of Questions||Total Marks|
|Category 1||1/4 for negative marking||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Category 2||No negative marking||20 Questions||20 Marks|
WB JECA Syllabus 2022
Candidates can download the WB JECA Syllabus from the below link in PDF format. Now hurry up and start preparing for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Application to score good marks. Candidates have to know that the given West Bengal JECA Syllabus 2022 is directly given by the officials of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB).
- C Programming: Variables and Data types, IO Operations, Operators and Expressions, Control Flow statements, Functions, Array, Pointers, String Handling, Structures and Unions, Files Handling, Pre-Processor Directives, Command Line Arguments
- Object-Oriented Programming: Data Types, If / Else If / Else, Loops, Function, Switch case, Pointer, Structure, Array, String, Function Overloading, Function templates, SCOPE of variable, Type aliases (typedef / using), Unions, Enumerated types (enum), Class, Constructors, Overloading Constructors, Member initialization in constructors, Pointers to classes, Overloading Operators, Keyword ‘this’, Static Members, Const Member Functions, Class Templates, Template Specialization, Namespace, Friendship (Friend Functions & Friend Classes), Inheritance, Polymorphism, Virtual Members, Abstract base class.
- Unix: Following commands and their different options: Is, ps, pwd, mv, cp, touch, cat, time, cal, bc, sort, diff, wc, comm, In, du, kill, sleep, chmod, chown, chgrp, top, nice, renice, cut, paste, grep, file, whereis, which, echo, env, PATH, CLASSPATH, find.
- Data Structure: Searching, Sorting, Stack, Queue, Linked List, Tree, Graph.
- Introduction of Computers: Bus structure, Basic I/O, Subroutines, Interrupt, DMA, RAM, ROM, pipeline, system calls
- Operating System: Process, Thread, CPU Scheduling, Deadlock, Synchronization, Memory Management, Disk Management, File Management.
- Computer Network: Concepts of networking, Application areas, Classification, Reference models, Transmission environment & technologies, Routing algorithms, IP, UDP & TCP protocols, IPv4 and IPv6, Reliable data transferring methods, Application protocols, Network Security, Management systems, Perspectives of communication networks
- Database Management System: Introductions to Databases, ER diagram, Relational Algebra, Relational Calculus, SQL, Normalization, Transactions, Indexing, Query optimization.
- Software Engineering: Introduction to Software Engineering, A Generic view of the process, Process models, Software Requirements, Requirements engineering process, System models, Design Engineering, Testing Strategies, Product matrices, Matrices for Process & Products, Risk management, Quality Management.
- Machine Learning: Classification, Decision Tree Learning, Artificial Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines, Bayesian Learning, Clustering, Hidden Markov Models.
|WB JECA Syllabus 2022 – Important Links|
|To Download WB JECA Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022 & Pattern PDF||Click Here|
To get more updates regarding WB JECA Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022 please do visit our site @ exams.freshersnow.com
|You Can Also Check|
|WB JECA Admit Card||WB JECA Previous Question Papers|
|WB JECA||WB JECA Result|
|Best Books For WB JECA||How To Prepare For WB JECA|