VITEEE 2022 – vit.ac.in or viteee.vit.ac.in | Application Form (Extended Till 30th May), Exam Date Revised, Eligibility: VITEEE 2022 is the Engineering Entrance Exam which will be conducted for admissions into B.Tech Courses. Candidates can start the VITEEE Registrations for the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination. And the last date to apply for VITEEE 2022 is 30th May 2022. VITEEE is a national level entrance exam for engineering candidates. Conducting VITEEE-2022 by the officials (The VITEEE will be conducted as an online remote proctored examination). And the Exam Date is Revised and the exam will be conducted from 30th June 2022 To 6th July 2022. In addition, aspirants can view the details of the VITEEE 2022 Application, Fee, Eligibility in the below sections.
- 1 VITEEE 2022 – Information
- 2 VITEEE 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 VITEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 VITEEE 2022 Application Fee
- 5 Courses Offered For VITEEE 2022
- 6 How To Fill VITEEE 2022 Application Form?
- 7 VITEEE 2022 Syllabus
- 8 VITEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- 9 VITEEE 2022 Admit Card
- 10 VITEEE 2022 Result
- 11 VITEEE 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
VITEEE 2022 – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)|
|Name Of The Examination||Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE)|
|Last Date To Apply|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||30th June 2022 To 6th July 2022|
|Official Website||vit.ac.in or viteee.vit.ac.in|
VITEEE 2022 – Important Dates
|Registration Starting Date||Started|
|Registration Closing Date||30th May 2022|
|VITEEE Exam Date||30th June 2022 To 6th July 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|VITEEE Result 2022||8th July 2022|
|VITEEE Counselling Dates||8th July 2022|
VITEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a Resident / Non-Resident Indian National / PIO.
Foreign Candidates studied/studying abroad can apply directly through the foreign category only. A separate application form is made available.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1999 are eligible to apply for UG Engineering admission (UGEA). The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as proof of their age at the time of counseling/ admission, failing which they will be disqualified.
- Candidates applying for UG Engineering admission should have either completed or shall be appearing, in any one of the following qualifying examinations
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University. High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level. As per VIT Norms, Regular ‘NIOS’ board candidates are also eligible for Undergraduate Engineering programmes. Applicants should produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining.
- They should also provide the marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Total (including all subjects) and upload the scanned copy of the mark list in the application form
Eligible JEE / SAT Score Card (if available)
- Eligibility Criteria For The Qualifying Examination: Candidates applying for the Undergraduate Engineering admission in should have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be a minimum aggregate of 50% for the following categories:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST: Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir/ Ladakh and the North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura. CERTIFICATE TO PROVE COMMUNITY / NATIVITY should be produced at the time of counselling, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
- Subject Eligibility: Candidates having studied Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry in +2 / Higher Secondary Board are eligible for all the B.Tech. Programmes Candidates having studied Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry in +2/ Higher Secondary Board are eligible for the following Bio stream programmes only. Upon joining, the students need to mandatorily register for a bridge course in Mathematics B.Tech. Bio-engineering(VIT-Bhopal) B.Tech. Biotechnology(VIT, Vellore) B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Bioinformatics(VIT, Vellore), B.Tech. Electronics and Communication with a specialization in Biomedical Engineering(VIT, Vellore)
VITEEE 2022 Application Fee
Aspirants according to their convenience, can make payment via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT, etc. And must note that payment should be made on or before the last date.
|Mode of Application||Fee|
|Offline Application Fees||INR 1150|
|Online Application Fees||INR 1050|
|For NRI candidates||US$ 50|
Courses Offered For VITEEE 2022
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Block Chain Technology
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Robotics
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Cyber Security & Digital Forensics
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Cybernetics)
- Computer Science and Engineering (Specialization in Health Informatics)
- Computer Science and Engineering (Specialization in Cloud computing & Automation)
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Bioinformatics
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Information Security
- Computer Science and Engineering with Business systems(in collaboration with TCS)
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Data Science
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in the Internet of Things
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Data Analytics
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Networking & Security
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in AI and Machine Learning
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Cyber-Physical Systems
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Gaming Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Communication with a specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Embedded Systems
- Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in VLSI
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Fashion Technology
- Information Technology
- Mechanical with specialization in Automotive Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics and Automation
- Production and Industrial Engineering
How To Fill VITEEE 2022 Application Form?
In this section, candidates can know the process to fill the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination Application Form. Moreover, the candidate can apply for VITEEE Notification through Online and Offline modes. The online Application Forms for VITEEE are available on the official site is www.vit.ac.in.
Aspirants can access the VITEEE online application form by visiting the official website of VIT University. Candidates should note that the VITEEE Application Form must be filled and submitted on the website only. While filling the application form must and should follow the provided steps to avoid further complications.
- Visit the official website of VIT University, i.e. vit.ac.in or viteee.vit.ac.in
- Once the home page is opened to the right top New User will be shown.
- Enter the details and click on Register Button.
- Later on, go through the login section.
- Then enter the Registered Email ID and Password.
- Then hit on Login Button.
- After that fill the VITEEE 2022 Application Form.
- Enter all the mandatory details like Name, educational details, etc.
- Next Select payment mode.
- After making payment click on the submit button to complete the process.
Director – UG Admissions
VIT, Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India.
Monday – Friday, 9 am to 6 pm
0416-220 2020 / 1800-102-0536
|VITEEE 2022 – Important Links|
|Online Registration Link For VITEEE 2022||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To Download VITEEE 2022 Information Bulletin||Click Here|
VITEEE 2022 Syllabus
The topics which are related to VITEEE 2022 Syllabus are Mathematics/ Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English, Aptitude. By checking the VITEEE 2022 Syllabus all the applicants can have an idea about the questions that are given for each subject. So check on to the below link and know more details.
VITEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The VITEE 2022 Exam is Online based on the Language of English with a time limit of 2 Hours 30 Minutes. The type of Questions Objective Multiple Choice Questions with Maths or Biology 40 questions, Physics 35 questions, Chemistry 35 questions, Aptitude 10 questions, and English 5 questions. And 1 Mark is allotted for each correct answer. There are total 125 Questions with 125 Marks.
VITEEE 2022 Admit Card
The officials will release the VITEEE 2022 Admit Card on their official site before the exam. Moreover, the VITEEE 2022 Exam will be conducted.
VITEEE 2022 Result
The officials will release the VITEEE 2022 Result we will update it immediately. So check the below link carefully and get the Result downloaded.
Hence, all the interested candidates can apply for VITEEE Notification 2022 before the last date. Therefore, follow our site exams.freshersnow.com to get genuine information.
|You Can Also Check|
|VITEEE Syllabus||VITEEE Previous Question Papers|
|VITEEE Results||VITEEE Preparation Tips|
|Best Books For VITEEE|
VITEEE 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is VITEEE 2022 Exam Registration started?
Yes, the VITEEE 2022 Exam Registration started.
How can I apply for VITEEE 2022 Exam?
You can apply for the VITEEE 2022 Exam by visiting the official site @ viteee.vit.ac.in. Or else, you can get the direct applying link from exams.freshersnow.com.
Who can apply for VITEEE 2022 Exam?
Candidates who have passed the 10+2 higher secondary exam which is conducted by ISC, CBSE, any State board are eligible to take part in it. Aspirants should have scored an aggregate of 60% in Maths, Physics, and Chemistry in 10+2 Standard.
Who will conduct the VITEEE 2022 Exam?
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) officials will conduct the VITEEE 2022 Exam.