VITBEE 2022 – vit.ac.in| Phase 2 Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: Collect the details of VITEEE Registration 2022. The higher officials of the Vellore Institute of Technology have started the registration process for MBA Courses from 7th March 2022 To 20th May 2022. And they have planned to conduct the VIT Phase 2 2022 on 4th & 5th June 2022. We have seen that many applicants are eagerly waiting for the VITBEE MBA 2022. To help those, we have updated this page with brief details regarding the VITBEE Application Form 2022, and the exact link to apply for the VITBEE Exam 2022. From the below sections, you will also get the data on the syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, dates, exam pattern, and the steps to apply for the VIT Phase 2 2022.
VITBEE 2022 – Details
|Name Of The University||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)|
|Name Of The Examination||VIT Business School Entrance Examination (VITBEE) Phase 2|
|Admission Into||MBA Courses|
|Online Registration Start Date||7th March 2022|
|Online Registration Last Date||20th May 2022|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Category||MBA Entrance Exams|
|VITBEE Exam 2022 Dates||4th & 5th June 2022|
VIT Phase 2 2022 – Important Dates
- Issue of online application form: 7th March 2022
- Last date for submission of application: 20th May 2022
- Date of VITBEE (Computer/ Centre based test): 4th & 5th June 2022
- Date of Personal Interview through online mode: 11th & 12th June 2022
- Declaration of results: 16th June 2022
- Commencement of classes: July 2022
Note: Remote proctored Internet-Based Test (IBT). Applicants can attempt the mock test to understand the pattern of the exam.
VITBEE MBA 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- A minimum of 60% mark or First class is required in any Under Graduate or Integrated degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- The qualification criteria are relaxed by 10% in UG degree for applicants belonging to SC/ ST and applicants hailing from Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, and the North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura.
- A Bachelor’s degree should be of a minimum of three years duration after completion of higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent.
- The candidate should have studied in regular full-time programs. Applicants from Open University/ Distance mode/ Correspondence mode are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates appearing for the final year examination in 2022, whose results will be published before 30th September 2022, are also eligible to apply.
- Appearing VITBEE (VIT Business school Entrance Examination) and a valid score card of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA is mandatory for all applicants.
- The candidates who have appeared or are to be appearing CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA can also apply.
Documents To Be Uploaded
- Class X, XII Board certificate as proof for date of birth.
- UG/ Integrated – Semester-wise/ Year-wise/ Consolidated mark list of qualifying exam.
- Result awaited candidates should upload their mark sheets up to a pre-final year.
- Transfer/ Migration and Provisional/ Degree certificate (if already received).
- Community certificate (only for SC/ ST categories).
- Nativity certificate (only for North Eastern states).
- Candidates should upload their valid score card of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ NMAT/ ATMA in the online application and score results awaited can submit it through email before the online interview.
- Aadhaar Card
Steps To Apply For VITBEE 2022
- Visit the official site of the Vellore Institute of Technology @ vit.ac.in
- The main page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the Admissions section.
- In that go to the MBA section.
- There you can check all the details, and click on the Apply Now option.
- Fill in all the details, and upload the documents.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a copy of the VITBEE Application Form 2022 for further references.
|To Apply For VIT Phase 2 2022
||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To know more details about the VITEEE Registration 2022
VIT Phase 2 Exam Pattern 2022
|Maximum marks||100 (1 mark for each question)|
|Sections||Three viz., Logical Reasoning, Aptitude Test, Comprehensive Test, Common English|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours or 120 minutes|
|Marking for the correct answer||1 mark for every correct answer|
VITBEE MBA Syllabus 2022
- Section I – Aptitude Test (30%)
- Section II – Logical Reasoning (30%)
- Section III – Comprehensive Test (20%)
- Section IV – Common English (20%)
VIT Phase 2 Admit Card 2022
The VIT Phase 2 Admit Card 2022 will be available online mode on the official site of the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT). Check this page, and have the knowledge on VITBEE MBA Admit Card 2022.
VITBEE Result 2022
Check this page, and get the information on VITBEE Result 2022. This VITBEE Result 2022 will be issued by the board members of the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT).
Keep in touch with us @ Exams.Freshersnow.com to know more details on the VITEEE Registration 2022.