Vignan VSAT 2022 | Registration (Started), Exam Date, Eligibility – vignan.ac.in: The officials of Vignan University have released the Vignan VSAT 2022 Application Form. So, candidates who are willing to attend the Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test (VSAT) must fill and submit the Application in both online and offline mode. However, in the bottom section under the steps, we have uploaded an official link to apply for the Vignan VSAT 2022. And the VSAT 2022 Exam is scheduled for 25th To 30th April 2022. Additionally, the Vignan VSAT 2022 Application Form is available for the B.Tech, BA.LL.B/ BBA.LL.B, BBA/BCA, M.TECH. / M.C.A / MBA / M.SC / M.A courses
Usually, the Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test (VSAT) 2022 is a University level Entrance Exam that will be organized by the admission committee of Vignan University to provide admission in the Engineering, Management, Law, Computers courses of UG and PG. In this article, you can know more about VSAT 2022 the Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, etc.
- 1 Vignan VSAT 2022 – Overview
- 2 Vignan VSAT 2022 Important Dates
- 3 Vignan VSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Vignan VSAT 2022 Application Form
- 5 Vignan VSAT 2022 Application Fee
- 6 How To Apply For Vignan VSAT 2022?
- 7 Vignan VSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- 8 Vignan VSAT 2022 Syllabus
- 9 Vignan VSAT 2022 Admit Card
- 10 Vignan VSAT 2022 Result
- 11 Vignan VSAT 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
Vignan VSAT 2022 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Vignan University|
|Name Of The Examination||Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test (VSAT)|
|Ending Date To Apply||To Be Announced|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams, Computers Entrance Exams, Management Entrance Exams, Law Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||25th To 30th April 2022|
Vignan VSAT 2022 Important Dates
|Starting of the online registration process||Started|
|Last date to apply||To Be Announced|
|Availability of Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Vignan VSAT 2022 Exam||25th To 30th April 2022|
|Release of Answer key||To Be Announced|
|Announcement of Result||To Be Announced|
|Starting of Counselling||To Be Announced|
Vignan VSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates born on or after 1st July 2000 and a pass in Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks are eligible to appear for the admission test.
- Admission to B.Tech. / B.Pharm programs will be through Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test, V-SAT an on-line test, conducted by Vignan’s Deemed to be University on all India basis.
- Candidates qualified in AP or TS EAMCET / JEE(Mains) / JEE(Advanced) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the +2 / Intermediate examinations are also eligible for admission.
Streams for V-SAT 2022
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2022 are eligible for all the B.Tech. and B.Pharmacy programs.
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2022 are eligible for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Food Technology, and B.Pharmacy Programmes.
Note: Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination and awaiting results can also apply.
Candidates born on or after 1st July 2000 and a pass in intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 55% aggregate marks in AP & TS and 50% aggregate marks in all other states in the +2 / Intermediate examination are eligible for admission.
Category A: Admission based on performance in V-JET (Vignan’s Joint Entrance Test) with minimum 55% aggregate marks in AP & TS and 50% aggregate marks in all other states in the +2 / Intermediate examination.
Category B: A pass in the qualifying examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks in AP & TS and all other states in the +2 / Intermediate examination
Note: Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination and awaiting results can also apply.
Candidates who have passed the +2/ intermediate examination with 45% aggregate marks with five subjects including the subject of English are eligible for admission. Preference will be given to the candidates who are qualified in any common law entrance test.
Vignan VSAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates the VSAT 2022 Application Form is opened for the B.Tech, BA.LL.B/BBA.LL.B, BBA/BCA, M.TECH. / M.C.A / MBA / M.SC / M.A courses. So, candidates who want to fill the Vignan VSAT 2022 Application Form online can fill their Application Form by clicking on the below-mentioned links or at the official site of Vignan University.
The Vignan VSAT 2022 Application Form can be filled out by applicants via online or offline mode. The applicants will get the Vignan VSAT 2022 Application Form by post from the university after the successful payment of the Application Fee through the demand draft. Eligible applicants can also get the registration form from Guntur, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam schools or colleges in Vignan. Registration forms will also be accessible in the states of Telangana& Andhra Pradesh at branches of the Indian bank. Applicants can also get the Registration Form from the official site and can manually fill it in.
Vignan VSAT 2022 Application Fee
To submit the Vignan VSAT 2022 Application Form, the applicants have to pay the Application Fee as given below.
Rs. 1200 for all modes of application
Mode of Payment: Applicants have the option to pay the above-given amount of the application fee in either of the following ways:
For Online Application – Credit card/ Debit/ Net Banking
For other modes of Application – Demand Draft or in cash
Note: The above-mentioned Application Fee is the previous year’s fee however if any changes brought out in the current year will intimate you through this section of this page.
How To Apply For Vignan VSAT 2022?
The following are the different offline modes of getting VSAT 2022 Application Forms:
- At Vignan’s Schools or Colleges in Guntur, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, application forms are also obtainable.
- Application forms can also be collected from the Vignan offices in Vijayawada, Guntur, and Hyderabad.
- Applicants can get the registration forms from the university office by post. For this, they have to send a demand draft with the amount required for the application fee first.
- VSAT application forms are also obtainable at branches of the Indian Bank in the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh for the convenience of applicants.
- Another option is to download the Application Form from the University’s website.
- Application forms received in offline mode should be properly filled in with all the important features and sent to the university together with the draft request.
Dean-Admissions, University of Vignan, Vadlamudi, Guntur-522 213 (A.P) is the address.
- Visit the official portal of Vignan University @ vignan.ac.in.
- On the Homepage, on the right edge of the home page screen click on the UG ADMISSIONS 2022
- Click on the Apply link for respective posts.
- Then fill up the empty columns in the Application Form by entering the valid information.
- Pay the prescribed Application Fee.
- Then hit on the submit button.
- Click on the download symbol and get it printed out for further reference.
|Vignan VSAT 2022 – Important Links|
|To Apply For Vignan VSAT 2022||Click Here|
|To Check Vignan VSAT 2022 Notification||Click Here|
Vignan VSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Language: The questions in the Vignan VSAT 2022 exam will be given only in the English language.
Total Questions: The question paper has a total of 120 questions.
Total Marks: Vignan VSAT 2022 is conducted for 120 marks.
Marking scheme: For the right answer, applicants will get 01 marks. There is no provision of negative marking for an incorrect answer.
Note: Aspirants we have given the previous year Vignan VSAT Exam Pattern. If any alterations are made in the current year exam pattern then we will update this section instantly.
Vignan VSAT 2022 Syllabus
For candidates, the VSAT Syllabus varies from one course to another, and for the UG and PG differs from one another. For the undergraduate, the VSAT 2022 Syllabus is based on class 11 and 12 subjects of the respective course, and for the post-graduation, the VSAT 2022 Syllabus is the respective ug course topics.
Having complete knowledge of the VSAT syllabus is considered to be one of the vital steps in order to frame a correct preparation strategy as only after having proper knowledge about the syllabus of VSAT 2022, candidates can make a time schedule for themselves.
Vignan VSAT 2022 Admit Card
Vignan University officials will release the Vignan VSAT Hall Ticket for the sake of those candidates who have applied for the Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test (VSAT). The VSAT Admit Card will be issued at the official site. Therefore, candidates can download the VSAT Hall Ticket at the official site. As the Vignan VSAT Hall Ticket is an important document that must be carried out while going to the examination hall. Failing to carry it, no invigilator will allow you to take the Vignan VSAT Admission Test.
Vignan VSAT 2022 Result
The Vignan VSAT 2022 Result will be released on the official website. So those who have taken part in the Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test (VSAT) can check the VSAT Result at the official site by entering the hall ticket number and date of birth. Candidates remember that the Vignan VSAT Result is significant while the admission procedure is going on. However, the Vignan VSAT Merit List will be prepared and declared based on the performance of candidates in the Vignan VSAT 2022 Entrance Exam.
Dear users, we believe that you are benefited from this article. Stay active with @ exams.freshersnow.com for more rapid updates on VSAT 2022.
|You Can Also Check|
|Vignan VSAT Syllabus||Vignan VSAT Previous Question Papers|
Vignan VSAT 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Vignan VSAT Application Form released?
Yes, the Vignan VSAT Application Form is released for the B.Tech, BA.LL.B/ BBA.LL.B, BBA/ BCA, Other UG Programs.
When will be the Vignan VSAT Conducted?
The Vignan VSAT 2022 will be from 25th To 30th April 2022.
What is the full form of VSAT?
The full form of VSAT is Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test.
Who conducts VSAT?
The admission authority of Vignan University conducts VSAT.
What is the purpose to organize Vignan VSAT?
Vignan VSAT is organized to offer admission to eligible aspirants in the UG and PG Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, Management, and Computer courses.
How can I apply for the Vignan VSAT 2022?
Candidates can apply for the Vignan VSAT 2022 by giving a click on the above-furnished link or at the official site.
Is there any age limit to apply for the B.Tech Vignan VSAT 2022 examination?
Yes, the aspirants should be born on or after July 1, 2000.
What is the admission procedure for the Vignan VSAT 2022 Entrance Exam?
The eligible candidates will be offered admission based on the performance of candidates in the VSAT 2022 Entrance Exam.