UKSEE 2022 – uktech.ac.in | Application Form (Extended Till 7th July), Exam Date, Eligibility: Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) is the state-level exam conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). Moreover, UKSEE 2022 is held for B. Pharm, BHMCT, MCA, M. Pharm, B. Tech Lateral Entry, M.Tech, MBA, B. Pharm. Lateral Entry, and MCA Lateral Entry Admissions. And the B. Tech Admissions is based on JEE Main Exam. Check the details of the UKSEE 2022 Eligibility, Application Fee in the below sections. However, UKSEE 2022 Application Form is released on the official site. And candidates have to submit the Application on or before 7th July 2022. So, check all the required details and apply easily using the below-provided link. Moreover, the UKSEE 2022 Exam will be conducted on 18th July 2022.
- 1 UKSEE 2022 – Information
- 2 UKSEE 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 UKSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 UKSEE 2022 Application Fee
- 5 UKSEE 2022 Application Form
- 6 How To Apply For UKSEE 2022?
- 7 UKSEE 2022 Admit Card
- 8 UKSEE 2022 Syllabus
- 9 UKSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- 10 UKSEE 2022 Result
UKSEE 2022 – Information
|Name Of The University||Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU)|
|Name Of The Examination||Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE)|
|Application release date||Started|
|Application last date||7th July 2022|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Architecture Entrance Exams, Common Entrance Exams|
|Dates Of Written Exam||18th July 2022|
UKSEE 2022 – Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||Started|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||7th July 2022|
|Issuance of Admit Card||12th July 2022 Onwards|
|UKSEE Exam Date||18th July 2022|
|Declaration of Result||25th July 2022|
|Counseling Date||Month of July/ August 2022|
UKSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates belonging to Uttarakhand but who have studied outside Uttarakhand are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Board/ Universities are eligible to apply for lateral seats but are ineligible for any reservation.
Engineering & Technology: B.Tech. Lateral Entry to 2nd year
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for the reserved category candidates) in the branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates possessing B.Sc. Degree with minimum 45% marks (40% for the reserved category candidates) and also mathematics in 10+2 as one of their subjects.
- Applicants from B. Sc. Stream should make sure that they have cleared all the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics in the first year as well as the second year.
- Candidates possessing Bachelors’s Degree in science will only be eligible after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with Applicants belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Applicants who have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology or in science stream will also be eligible to take admission in the Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first-year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. However, the admissions will be strictly based on the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Pharmacy (B.Pharma 1st year)
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics / Biotechnology/ Biology as one of the subjects.
Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)
Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) with English as a compulsory subject.
MCA (1st Year)
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates of reserved category) and Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or Graduate Level (minimum 3 years duration).
MCA (Lateral Entry) – 2nd Year
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates of reserved category) in BCA, B. Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduate Level (minimum 3 years duration).
MBA (1st Year)
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates of reserved category) with a minimum of 3 Years of duration.
Note: Candidates who qualified CAT/MAT are eligible for counseling without appearing in UKSEE – 2022 but are required to fill the Application form. Candidates who have qualified CAT/MAT will be given first priority for admission through counseling. If in case, seats remain vacant then candidates appearing for UKSEE 2022 (In order of merit) will be given chance.
M. Pharm. (1st Year)
Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 55% marks (50% for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying examination.
Note: Candidates who have qualified GPAT are eligible to appear for UKSEE – 2022 counseling by filling up the registration form. If seats remain vacant, then a chance will be given to candidates appearing in UKSEE 2022 (merit-based) who will be offered the seats.
Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying examination.
Note: Candidates who have already qualified for GATE can appear for UKSEE – 2022 counseling by filling up the registration form. The first chance will be given to GATE-qualified candidates if seats still remain vacant then candidates appearing in UKSEE 2022 (merit-based) will be offered the seats.
UKSEE 2022 Application Fee
Now, to submit the application form for the UKSEE 2022, an aspirant will have to pay the Application Fee. Well, it is kind of mandatory to make the Payment. Then only the officials of the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) will accept the application form. Also, the officials clearly mentioned the UKSEE 2022 Application Fee in the UKSEE Notification 2022 itself.
|General and OBC||Rs. 1500/-|
UKSEE 2022 Application Form
Now, every year Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) conducts the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE). Therefore, those candidates who will take this test can get admissions in the first year of MCA, BHMCT, B. Pharmacy, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Tech, and to the second year of B. Tech. & B. Pharmacy, MCA programs offered by different colleges and institutions that are affiliated to the UTU. So, like every time this time also, the officials are conducting this UKSEE 2022. This is to give admissions to the students who want to take up the professional courses.
How To Apply For UKSEE 2022?
- All the interested aspirants are asked to check the official site of the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) at uktech.ac.in.
- Then check the UKSEE 2022 Application Link.
- Click on the link.
- If eligible and interested, then download the UKSEE 2022 Application Form.
- Fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Recheck and submit it
- Pay the Application Fee
- Take a print out for further usage.
|UKSEE 2022 Important Links|
|To Check UKSEE 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|To Submit Online UKSEE 2022 Application Form||Click Here – Link Is Activated|
UKSEE 2022 Admit Card
After submitting the UKSEE 2022 Application Form, candidates can check this page to download the UKSEE 2022 Admit Card. Moreover, the UKSEE 2022 Hall Ticket will be released online mode on 5th July 2022. Mostly, the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) will be conducted on the 9th & 10th July 2022. So, check the link and download the UKSEE 2022 Hall Ticket.
UKSEE 2022 Syllabus
Different marks will be given for different papers accordingly. The UKSEE 2022 Syllabus will be different for each course. So, keeping that view in mind, we have attached the direct link below so that you can easily download the UKSEE 2022 Syllabus PDF for free of cost.
UKSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Well, the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) will be conducted at State Level in offline mode. Moreover, there will be a total of 9 Papers in the UKSEE Exam. Only Objective type of questions will be asked in the UKSEE 2022 Exam. The time limit for each paper i 2 Hours. Make a note that the language of the test is English.
UKSEE 2022 Result
The results for the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) will be released by the officials of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). Moreover, you can check the UKSEE 2022 Result from the official site @ uktech.ac.in or from our Exams.FreshersNow article. Tthe UKSEE 2022 Results will be released on the official site. Keep checking the below link to know the result.
Well, our team from exams.freshersnow.com hope that the information presented on this page about the UKSEE 2022 Notification is useful for you. To get more such notifications and quick updates check our site daily.
|You Can Also Check|
|UKSEE Syllabus||UKSEE Previous Question Papers|