UKSEE 2021 @ uktech.ac.in – Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility: Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) is the state level exam conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). Moreover, UKSEE 2021 is held for B. Pharm, BHMCT, MCA, M. Pharm, B. Tech Lateral Entry, M.Tech, MBA, B. Pharm. Lateral Entry, and MCA Lateral Entry Admissions. And the B. Tech Admissions is based on JEE Main Exam. Check the details of the UKSEE 2021 Eligibility, Application Fee in the below sections. However, UKSEE 2021 Application Form will be updated once released on the official site. And the Registration link will be active in April 2021 Tentatively. So, check all the required details and apply easily using the below-provided link.
- 1 UKSEE 2021 – Information
- 2 UKSEE 2021 – Important Dates
- 3 UKSEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 UKSEE 2021 Application Fee
- 5 UKSEE 2021 Application Form
- 6 Steps To Apply For UKSEE 2021
- 7 UKSEE 2021 Admit Card
- 8 UKSEE 2021 Syllabus
- 9 UKSEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- 10 UKSEE 2021 Result
- 11 UKSEE 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
UKSEE 2021 – Information
|Name Of The University||Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU)|
|Name Of The Examination||Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE)|
|Dates Of Written Exam||To Be Announced|
|Category||Engineering, Architecture, Common Exams|
|Application release date||April 2021 (Tentative)|
|Application last date||May 2021 (Tentative)|
UKSEE 2021 – Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||April 2021|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||May 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|UKSEE 2021 Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||To Be Announced|
|Counseling Date||To Be Announced|
UKSEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates belonging to Uttarakhand but who have studied outside Uttarakhand are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Board/ Universities are eligible to apply for lateral seats but are ineligible for any reservation.
Engineering & Technology: B.Tech. Lateral Entry to 2nd year
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for the reserved category candidates) in the branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates possessing B.Sc. Degree with minimum 45% marks (40% for the reserved category candidates) and also mathematics in 10+2 as one of their subjects.
- Applicants from B. Sc. Stream should make sure that they have cleared all the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics in the first year as well as the second year.
- Candidates possessing Bachelors’s Degree in science will only be eligible after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with Applicants belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Applicants who have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology or in science stream will also be eligible to take admission in the Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first-year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. However, the admissions will be strictly based on the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Pharmacy (B.Pharma 1st year)
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics / Biotechnology/ Biology as one of the subjects.
Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)
Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) with English as a compulsory subject.
MCA (1st Year)
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates of reserved category) and Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or Graduate Level (minimum 3 years duration).
MCA (Lateral Entry – 2nd Year
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates of reserved category) in BCA, B. Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduate Level (minimum 3 years duration).
MBA (1st Year)
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates of reserved category) with a minimum of 3 Years of duration.
Note: Candidates who qualified CAT/MAT are eligible for counseling without appearing in UKSEE – 2021 but are required to fill the Application form. Candidates who have qualified CAT/MAT will be given first priority for admission through counseling. If in case, seats remain vacant then candidates appearing for UKSEE 2021 (In order of merit) will be given chance.
M. Pharm. (1st Year)
Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 55% marks (50% for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying examination.
Note: Candidates who have qualified GPAT are eligible to appear for UKSEE – 2021 counseling by filling up the registration form. If seats remain vacant, then a chance will be given to candidates appearing in UKSEE 2021 (merit-based) who will be offered the seats.
Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying examination.
Note: Candidates who have already qualified GATE can appear for UKSEE – 2021 counseling by filling up the registration form. The first chance will be given to GATE qualified candidates if seats still remain vacant then candidates appearing in UKSEE 2021 (merit-based) will be offered the seats.
UKSEE 2021 Application Fee
Now, to submit the application form for the UKSEE 2021, an aspirant will have to pay the Application Fee. Well, it kind of mandatory to make the Payment. Then only the officials of the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) will accept the application form. Also, the officials clearly mentioned the UKSEE 2021 Application Fee in the UKSEE Notification 2021 itself.
|General and OBC||Rs. 1500/-|
UKSEE 2021 Application Form
Now, every year Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) conducts the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE). Therefore, those candidates who will take this test can get admissions in the first year of MCA, BHMCT, B. Pharmacy, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Tech, and to the second year of B. Tech. & B. Pharmacy, MCA programs offered by different colleges and institutions that are affiliated to the UTU. So, like every time this time also, the officials are conducting this UKSEE 2021. This is to give admissions to the students who want to take up the professional courses.
Steps To Apply For UKSEE 2021
- All the interested aspirants are asked to check the official site of the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) at uktech.ac.in.
- Then check the UKSEE 2021 Application Link.
- Click on the link.
- If eligible and interested, then download the UKSEE 2021 Application Form.
- Fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Recheck and submit it
- Pay the Application Fee
- Take a print out for further usage.
|UKSEE 2021 Important Links|
|To Check UKSEE 2021 Notification||Click Here – Link Will Be Activated In April 2021 Tentative|
|To Submit Online UKSEE 2021 Application Form||Click Here – Link Will Be Activated In April 2021|
UKSEE 2021 Admit Card
After submitting the UKSEE 2021 Application Form, candidates can check this page to download the UKSEE 2021 Admit Card. Moreover, the UKSEE 2021 Hall Ticket will be released online mode. Mostly, the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) will be conducted in May 2021 Expected. So, check the link and download the UKSEE 2021 Hall Ticket.
UKSEE 2021 Syllabus
Different marks will be given for different papers accordingly. The UKSEE 2021 Syllabus will be different for each course. So, keeping that view in mind, we have attached the direct link below so that you can easily download the UKSEE 2021 Syllabus PDF for free of cost.
UKSEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Well, the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) will be conducted at State Level in offline mode. Moreover, there will be a total of 9 Papers in the UKSEE Exam. Only Objective type of questions will be asked in the UKSEE 2021 Exam. The time limit for each paper i 2 Hours. Make a note that the language of the test is English.
UKSEE 2021 Result
The results for the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) will be released by the officials of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). Moreover, you can check the UKSEE 2021 Result from the official site @ uktech.ac.in or from our FreshersNow article. Tentatively, the UKSEE 2021 Results will be released in June 2021 Tentative. Keep checking the below link to know the result.
Well, our team from exams.freshersnow.com hope that the information presented on this page about the UKSEE 2021 Notification is useful for you. To get more such notifications and quick updates check our site daily.
UKSEE 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the UKSEE 2021 Application Fee?
For SC/ST, the UKSEE 2021 Application fee is Rs. 750/-, For General and OBC Category, is Rs. 1500/-.
How to apply for UKSEE 2021 Exam?
Candidates can apply for the UKSEE 2021 Exam by visiting the official site @ uktech.ac.in. Or else, get the direct application link from FreshersNow.Com.
When will the UKSEE 2021 Application Form be released?
The UKSEE 2021 Application Form will be released in May 2021 Tentatively.
What is the final date to submit the UKSEE 2021 Application Form?
The final date to submit the UKSEE 2021 Application Form is May 2021 (Expected).