TS PGLCET Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Candidates who are willing to apply for the TS Post Graduation Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) can download the TS PGLCET Exam Syllabus 2022 to score more marks in the examination. Furthermore, aspirants can refer to our whole article for more information about the TS PGLCET Exam Pattern 2022 along with the syllabus. By preparing for the exam with the exact TS PGLCET Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF, you can gain more marks on the test. Go through the below sections to know the correct information.
Th will be in two parts for a total of 120 Marks. The subjects that include in the exam are Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Law, Crimes and Torts, IPR & Other Laws. The time allocated for the exam is 1 hour and 30 minutes. The medium of the exam is English.
TS PGLCET Syllabus 2022 – Details
|Name Of The Exam||Telangana State Post-Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET)|
|Exam Organized By||Osmania University, Warangal|
|Name Of The Organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
TS PGLCET Exam Pattern 2022
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions & Marks|
|Part-A||Jurisprudence||20 Questions & 20 Marks|
|Constitutional Law||20 Questions & 20 Marks|
|Part -B||Public International Law||16 Questions & 16 Marks|
|Mercantile Law||16 Questions & 16 Marks|
|Labour Law||16 Questions & 16 Marks|
|Crimes and Torts||16 Questions & 16 Marks|
|IPR & Other Laws||16 Questions & 16 Marks|
|Total||120 Questions & 120 Marks|
- As you see from the above table, aspirants can find information about the TS PGLCET Exam Pattern 2022.
- The exam is carried out in two parts ie., Part A and Part B.
- Candidates can check the subjects that are present in the examination.
- The subjects include Jurisprudence, Constitution Law, Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Law, Crimes and Torts, and IPR and Other Laws.
- Moreover, the subjects of Jurisprudence and Constitution Law carries 40 marks for 40 questions and these are considered Part A.
- Also, aspirants can score the remaining eighty marks from the public international law, labor law, crimes and torts, IPR, and other laws.
- Each bit carries one mark.
- In addition to this, the time limit given to complete this examination is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Hence, we suggest the aspirants complete the information in the given time.
- Also, candidates have to improve their time management skills.
- Therefore, aspirants can improve their time management skills by attending online mock tests and online testaments.
TS PGLCET Syllabus 2022
Those who are preparing for the TS Post Graduation Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET), can now check the current article to get the latest TS PGLCET Syllabus 2022 PDF & Exam Pattern. By downloading the TS PGLCET Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF from the below link provided you can know the pattern of the question paper, thereby you can score more marks on the test. The Backward categories have to secure 45% of marks in the exam. And, general categories must secure 55% of marks. Therefore, based on the merit list and the categories. The higher officials will announce the universities that you have to join for post-graduation
|TS PGLCET Syllabus 2022 PDF – Important Link|
|To Download TS PGLCET Syllabus 2022 PDF||Click Here|
Therefore, we hope that the information we are providing is useful to you. For more relevant updates, regarding TS PGLCET SyllabusPDF Download and Exam Pattern keep visiting our website Exams.freshersnow.com.
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|TS PGLCET||TS PGLCET Previous Question Papers|
|TS PGLCET Hall Ticket||TS PGLCET Answer Key|
|TS PGLCET Result||How To Prepare For TS PGLCET|