TS PGECET Counselling 2022 | Special Round Registration (Started), Seat Allotment, Schedule – tsche.ac.in: Read this entire article and get the information on TS PGECET Counselling 2022. The higher authorities of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education are going to start the Telangana State PGECET Counselling 2022 registration process for the Second & Final Phase. The TS PGECET 2022 Counselling Process starts from 6th January 2022 & 7th January 2022. Applicants who are eagerly waiting for the TS PGECET Counselling 2022 Notification, must focus on this page to get detailed information on TS PGECET Seat Allotment 2022, Schedule, documents list, and etc.
New Update: TS PGECET Special Round Counselling 2022 Registration is Started. So, check and apply now.
- 1 TS PGECET Counselling 2022 – Details
- 2 TS PGECET Counselling 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 TS PGECET Seat Allotment 2022
- 4 Telangana State PGECET Counselling 2022 – Certificate Verification & Counselling
- 5 TS PGECET 2022 Counselling Process
- 6 TS PGECET 2022 Counselling – Documents
- 7 How To Register For TS PGECET Counselling 2022?
TS PGECET Counselling 2022 – Details
|TS PGECET Counselling 2022 | Document Verification, Schedule|
|Conducting Authority||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Name Of The Examination||Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS P PGECET)|
|Online Registration verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification||6th January 2022 & 7th January 2022|
|Counselling Purpose||To provide Admissions to the M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D (PB) courses for the academic year|
|Mode Of Counselling||Online|
TS PGECET Counselling 2022 – Important Dates
|Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification for Special round||6th January 2022 and 7th January 2022|
|Display list of Eligible candidates for web options for special round counselling.||9th January 2022|
|Exercising Web options – special round||9th January 2022 & 10th January 2022|
|Edit of web options-special round||11th January 2022|
|List of Provisionally selected / allotted candidates will be prepared College wise and placed in the website (special round counselling)||16th January 2022|
|Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan.||17th January 2022 To 19th January 2022|
TS PGECET Seat Allotment 2022
- The seats in the School of Planning and Architecture (SPA), JNAFAU which is a Statewide Institution shall be filled as per the Presidential order. In other words, admission into 85% of seats shall be reserved for the candidates belonging to three
local areas AU, OU, SVU in the ratio 42:36:22 and the remaining 15 % seats shall be Unreserved.
- In the affiliated Colleges of Telangana State, admission to 85% of the convener quota of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates of Telangana State and the remaining 15% shall be Un-reserved seats.
- Cent-percent (100%) of seats in University College and 70% of the sanctioned
intake of seats in unaided (affiliated), non-minority, and minority professional institutions will be filled by the Convener TS PGECET Admissions.
Telangana State PGECET Counselling 2022 – Certificate Verification & Counselling
- The preliminary certificate verification will be done based on scanned copies of
original documents uploaded and as per norms.
- In case of any doubt, the inquiry will be done over the phone to establish the veracity and correctness of documents. Hence, candidates are required to respond to the phone calls from the verification officer.
- Procedure for exercising options will be made available on the website i.e. http://tspgecetadm.tsche.ac.in well before the commencement of the option entry.
- A list of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared for College wise and will be
placed on the website i.e. http://tspgecetadm.tsche.ac.in and SMS will be sent to the valid mobile number furnished in the online application.
- The tuition fees must be paid through challans only at the designated banks.
- Final allotment of seats for admission is subject to satisfactory verification of all
original certificates at reported college and producing of fee paid receipt.
- Candidates must report to the concerned college and produce all original certificates within the stipulated time.
- Allotment order will be printed at the college as also joining report, which has to be submitted at the college along with original T.C.
- Candidates must submit two sets of attested copies of all certificates at the respective colleges, one set is meant for submission to the office of the Convener
- If the candidate cancels his/ her admission tuition fee will be forfeited as mentioned
• After the first phase, the full tuition fee will be refunded.
• 50% of the amount after the final phase and before the cutoff date notified for cancellation in allotment order and 100%
TS PGECET 2022 Counselling Process
- TS PGECET Counselling Registration and Fee Payment: To get allotted in the respective colleges, applicants have to complete the fee payment and registration process of TS PGECET Counselling.
- Filling of Application Form: After payment, candidates need to fill in the details related to personal information, qualification, and others.
- Verification of Documents: Candidates who have registered will be called for document verification at various centers. After verification of documents, candidates will be provided with the certificate.
- Choice Filling: After verification, candidates will have to select the seats as in course and colleges based on which the final allotment list will be released. They are advised to fill maximum choices to increase their chances to get admission.
- Allotment of Seats: The final step is the allotment of seats based on performance in the TS PGECET.
TS PGECET 2022 Counselling – Documents
- GATE / GPAT Scorecard/ PGECET Rank Card and Hall Ticket.
- Degree/ Provisional Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
- 10+2/ Intermediate/ Diploma Certificate and memorandum of marks.
- Study/ Bonafide certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education (Distance/ open mode education).
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/ SC/ ST candidates, if applicable
- Residence Certificate
- Employer Certificate
- Transfer Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Any false or incorrect information furnished in the online application form and subsequently detected at any stage of the admissions process will render the admission of the candidate null and void.
- The Convener reserves the right to cancel the admission of the candidates at any stage if / when it is detected that admission is against the rules
How To Register For TS PGECET Counselling 2022?
- Visit the official site @ tsche.ac.in.
- The main page will appear on the screen.
- At the right side of the page, candidates can see the “PGECET-21 Adm.” section.
- Click on that link.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- In the middle of the page, you can see the “Apply Online Certificate Verification” section.
- Click on that link.
- Enter the details.
- verify it.
- Check the TS PGECET Counselling 2022.
|TS PGECET Counselling 2022 – Important Link|
|To Apply For TS PGECET Counselling 2022 – Special Round||Click Here (Available Now)|
|TS PGECET Special Round Counselling 2022 Schedule||Click Here|
Keep visiting our site @ Exams.FreshersNow.Com for more information on TS PGECET Counselling 2022. Thank You!!!!