TS LAWCET Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Are you looking forward to downloading the TS LAWCET Syllabus 2022 PDF? Then you are in the right place. We are helping you out with the effective and active link through which you can easily download the Telangana LAWCET Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF. Moreover, every year Osmania University, Hyderabad is going to conduct the examination. Aspirants who are about to appear for the test must and should have to prepare with the given TS LAWCET Exam Pattern. So, all the candidates must and should have to check this page to prepare well for the test.
From the below sections, aspirants will get the data on TS LAWCET Exam Pattern. The Test consists of three parts. The total number of questions will be 120 and the duration of the test is 90 minutes. Maximum marks are 120. This Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test is for 120 Marks for subjects General Knowledge & Mental Ability, Current Affairs, Aptitude for Study Law.
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2022 – Details
|Name Of The Exam||Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET)|
|Name Of The Organization||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2022
|Part/ Section||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge & Mental Ability||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Current Affairs||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Aptitude for Study Law||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
- From the above table, aspirants can find information about the TS LAWCET Exam Pattern.
- The exam is carried out in two parts.
- Candidates can check the subjects that are present in the examination.
- The subjects include Aptitude for the study of Law, current affairs, General knowledge, and Mental Ability.
- The subject of Aptitude for the study of Law carries 60 marks for 60 questions.
- Moreover, aspirants can score the remaining sixty marks on current affairs and general knowledge.
- Each bit carries one mark.
- In addition to this, the time limit given to complete this examination is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Hence, we suggest the aspirants complete the information in the given time.
- Also, candidates have to improve their time management skills.
- So, aspirants can improve their time management skills by attending online mock tests and online testaments.
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
Aspirants can check TS LAWCET Syllabus 2022 in this article. To download the TS LAWCET Syllabus 2022 candidates can click on the links. That we are providing, you in the beneath sections. These Syllabus and Exam Patterns help the aspirants to create awareness regarding the TS LAWCET Entrance Test. Moreover, aspirants need to check the TS LAWCET Syllabus 2022 PDF & Exam Pattern 2022 to crack the Entrance Exams.
Also, candidates who are suffering from malicious links and fake information that is being provided by various sources can now check our website. To qualify for the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test with Good Marks aspirants have to study hard and prepare well for the examination by downloading these syllabus and test patterns. Furthermore, this kind of preparation leads the aspirant to success.
- Part – A: Consists of 30 questions carrying 30 marks: General Knowledge and Mental Ability.
- Part – B: Consists of 30 questions carrying 30 marks: Current Affairs.
- Part – C: Consists of 60 questions carrying 60 marks: Aptitude for the Study of Law. Out of these 60 Questions, a total of 10 Questions will be based on the comprehension of legal passages given.
For 5 year Law Course, the standard expected is Intermediate level/ 10+2 and for 3 year Law Course, the standard expected is Degree Level. The questions in Part-C, Aptitude for the study of Law, elementary knowledge of the basic principles of Law and Constitution of India, on the Part of the Student is assumed.
Subject Wise TS LAWCET 2022 Topic Names
|Subjects/ Sections||Important Topics|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||History, Geography, Economics, Logical Reasoning, Environmental Science|
|Mental Ability||Syllogism, Puzzles, Number and Series, Algebra, Blood relation, and direction based questions|
|Current Affairs||Current events of national and international importance including new appointments, sports, awards, etc|
|Law Aptitude||Indian polity including Constitution, Judiciary, Parliament, Fundamental rights and duties, DPSPs, Important acts and amendments, Important judgments and cases, Law of Torts, contracts|
- Logical Reasoning
- Environmental Science
- Number and Series
- Blood relation
- And direction-based questions
Current Affairs – National & International
- Economy etc.
- Mental Ability Syllabus
- Complex Arrangements
- Blood Relationships
- Routes & Networks
- Verbal Series
- Alphabet Test
- Coding & Decoding
- Non-Verbal Series
- Direction and Distances
- Linear Arrangements
- Symbols and Notations
- Data Interpretation Test
- Problems Based on Visual Ability
- Analytical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency Test
- Problems Based on Symmetry
- Ordering & Sequencing
Aptitude for the Study of Law
Law and Constitution of India
Law and constitution section will include questions from:
Public International Law
- International Law and Municipal Law
- Nationality and Statelessness
- State Jurisdiction
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space
- United Nations
- General Principles of Contract
- Indian Contract Act-1872
- Trade Union Act 1926
- Industrial Disputes Act 1947
Crimes and Torts
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort
- Joint liability
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) & Other Laws
- Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000
- The Right to Information Act 2005
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986
- Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
|TS LAWCET Syllabus 2022 – Important Link|
|To Download TS LAWCET Syllabus 2022 PDF||Click Here|
Note: The above given TS LAWCET Topics are only for reference purposes. Candidates can visit the official site to know more details.
Therefore, for more updates and relevant information regarding the TS LAWCET Syllabus PDF Download and Exam Pattern closely follow our website Exams.freshersnow.com.
|You Can Also Check|
|TS LAWCET||TS LAWCET Previous Question Papers|
|How To Prepare For TS LAWCET?||Best Books for TS LAWCET|
|TS LAWCET Hall Ticket||TS LAWCET Answer Key|
|TS LAWCET Result|