TS ICET 2022 – icet.tsche.ac.in | Application Form (Released On 6th April), Exam Date, Eligibility: Here get the data on Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2022. The higher officials have released the TS ICET Registration Process 2022 from 6th April 2022 To 27th June 2022. And the exam will be conducted on 27th, 28th July 2022. This exam is conducted to provide the admissions MBA, MCA Courses. So, move to the next sections of this page, and know the details on Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Result, etc. Moreover, from the below sections, you will also get the data on the steps to apply for the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2022.
TS ICET 2022 – Details
|Name Of The Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET – 2022)|
|University Name||Kakatiya University|
|Name Of The Organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Starting Date To Apply||6th April 2022|
|Closing Date To Apply||27th June 2022|
|Category||MBA Entrance Exams, Computer Applications Entrance Exams|
|Course||MBA, MCA Courses|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Exam Dates||27th, 28th July 2022|
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2022 – Important Dates
|Notification Date||6th April 2022|
|starting Date of Application Form||27th June 2022|
|Last date for registration & submission of online application form without late fee||27th June 2022|
|Last date for registration & submission of the online application form with a late fee of Rs. 250/-||11th July 2022|
|Last date for registration & submission of the online application form with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||18th July 2022|
|Last date for registration & submission of the online application form with a late fee of Rs. 1000/-||23rd July 2022|
|Correction of online application (Data already submitted by the candidates)||13th July To 17th July 2022|
|Commencement of downloading of Hall Tickets||18th July 2022|
|Exam Date||27th, 28th July 2022|
|Announcement of preliminary key||4th August 2022|
|Last date for submission of objections on preliminary key||8th August 2022|
|Announcement of final key and entrance test results||22nd August 2022|
TS ICET Eligibility
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) course should have passed a bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration (B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BBA/ BBM/ BCA/ BE / B. Tech/ B. Pharmacy/ any 3 or 4-year degree except Oriental Languages).
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course should have passed BCA / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent degree/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.A with mathematics at ten plus two levels or at the graduation level.
TS ICET Application Form 2022 – Fee
- Rs. 650/- for others
- Rs. 450/- in case of SC/ ST and Differently Abled candidates
How To Apply For TS ICET 2022?
- Navigate to the official website @ icet.tsche.ac.in.
- The home page of the TS ICET – 2022 will be opened.
- Go through each and every detail mentioned on the home page.
- Download the Information Notification and read the information.
- Then hit on the Apply Now Button.
- Now, fill in all the details mentioned in the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Recheck the details and make a payment.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Download and make a copy for further usage.
|TS ICET 2022 – Important Link|
|To Apply For TS ICET 2022 Exam||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
TS ICET Exam Pattern 2022
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||200 Questions|
|Number of Marks||200 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be given for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking|
TS ICET Syllabus 2022
The TS ICET Syllabus 2022 is very important for the applicants who are going to take the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test. The subjects that include in the exam are Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, Communication Ability.
TS ICET Hall Ticket 2022
Check this article, and get the information regarding the TS ICET Hall Ticket 2022. The TS ICET Hall Ticket 2022 is available in online on the official site @ icet.tsche.ac.in. The officials have planned the Commencement of downloading of Hall Tickets on 18th July 2022.
TS ICET 2022 – Result
- Qualifying Marks for TSICET-2022: The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25 percent (i.e. 50 marks out of a total of 200 marks). However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, no minimum qualifying percentage of marks is prescribed.
- Ranking: Candidates will be given State-wide ranks in the order of merit in the
TSICET – 2022. For the preparation of the merit list, in case more than one student
scores the same ranks at TSICET, the tie will be resolved as follows:
(i) By considering the marks scored in Section-A
(ii) If the tie persists, marks obtained by a student in Section-B will be taken into consideration.
(iii) If the tie still persists, the tie will be resolved by taking into account the age of the candidate giving the priority to the older candidate
- Rank obtained in TSICET – 2022 is valid for admission into MBA/MCA course (full-time/ part-time/ evening/ distance mode/ DOL) of all universities in Telangana State for the academic year 2022-2023.
Keep in touch with us @ Exams.Freshersnow.com to know more details on the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2022.
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|TS ICET Syllabus||TS ICET Previous Question Papers|
|TS ICET Hall Ticket||TS ICET Result|
|TS ICET Preparation Tips||Best Books For TS ICET|