TS ECET Counselling 2022 | Final Phase Registration (Started), Schedule, Allotment, Slot Booking: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) announced TS ECET Counselling Dates 2022. And the TS ECET Counselling Registration for Final Phase from 25th September 2022. Therefore, all the students who are qualified should know the TS ECET Counselling Schedule for 2022. We have provided information about TS ECET counselling documents required, Eligibility, and Processing Fee in the below sections.
- 1 TS ECET Counselling 2022
- 2 TS ECET Counselling 2022 – Details
- 3 TS ECET Counseling 2022 Dates
- 4 TS ECET Counseling 2022 Eligibility
- 5 TS ECET Counseling 2022 Processing Fee
- 6 Who Can Apply
- 7 TS ECET Slot Booking
- 8 Documents Required For TS ECET Counseling 2022
- 9 TS ECET Seat Allotment
- 10 How To Register For TS ECET Counselling 2022?
- 11 TS ECET Counselling 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
TS ECET Counselling 2022
The qualified candidates of TSECET-2022 (Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc. Mathematics Degree holders) are desirous of seeking admission into B.E / B.Tech/ Pharmacy Courses (Lateral Entry into the second year) in University and Private Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, slot booking for Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule given below.
TS ECET Counselling 2022 – Details
|TS ECET Counselling 2022 | Registration, Schedule, Allotment|
|Name Of The Organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Name Of The Examination||Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET – 2022)|
|TS ECET Final Phase Counselling Registration Dates||Started On 25th September 2022|
|Counselling Purpose||For Admissions Into B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.E, B.Sc (Mathematics)|
TS ECET Counseling 2022 Dates
|First Phase Counseling|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & slot booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification||7th To 11th September 2022|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||9th to 12th September 2022|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||9th to 14th September 2022|
|Freezing options||14th September 2022|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats||17th September 2022|
|Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website||14th To 22nd September 2022|
|Final Phase Counseling|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase||25th September 2022|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the Final Phase||26th September 2022|
|Exercising options||25th To 27th September 2022|
|Freezing options||27th September 2022|
|Provisional allotment of seats||29th September 2022|
|Payment of Tuition Fee, Self Reporting through website||29th September 2022 to 7th October 2022|
TS ECET Counseling 2022 Eligibility
- The candidate shall be an Indian National.
- The candidate should belong to the State of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- The maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC candidates and 29 years for other candidates as of 01-07-2022 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Candidate should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana State / Andhra Pradesh or any other Diploma recognized by the Government of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh as equivalent there to for admission into relevant B.E / B.Tech. /B Pharmacy
- They should have passed three years B.Sc Degree Examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh State or its equivalent. However B.Sc (Mathematics) Degree Holders are not eligible for admission into B.Pharmacy Course.
- Mere appearing for TSECET-2022 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
TS ECET Counseling 2022 Processing Fee
The processing Fee of TS ECET Counseling 2022 is Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 1200/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Who Can Apply
Candidates who had qualified in TSECET-2022 and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree Examination.
TS ECET Slot Booking
All categories (OC/ EWS/ BC/ SC/ ST/ MINORITY) candidates, Book your Slot (Selection of Help Line Center, Date & Time) to attend certificate verification at your nearest or convenient Help Line Center (HLC) within the scheduled dates and attend for the Certificate Verification accordingly.
Documents Required For TS ECET Counseling 2022
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following.
- TSECET -2022 Rank Card.
- TSECET -2022 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Diploma / Degree Memorandum of marks.
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate in case of B.Sc
- (Mathematics) candidates.
- Study Certificate from VI to Diploma [9th Class to Degree in case of B.Sc
- (Mathematics), IV to Diploma in case of candidates studied in Statewide
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2022 by the competent authority, if applicable EWS Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar valid for the year 2022-23, if applicable. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable. Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in cases where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats, the following certificates need to be submitted. Residence Certificate: Candidates who have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
- Employer Certificate: Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local bodies, Universities, and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for the TSECET -2022 Examination.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
TS ECET Seat Allotment
The Provisional First Phase allotment of seats will be made on 17-09-2022 and will be placed on the website tsecet.nic.in. For downloading the candidate’s Provisional Allotment Order, enter the ROC Form Number, TSECET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in tsecet.nic.in.
|TS ECET Counselling 2022 – Important Link|
|To Apply For TS ECET Final Phase Counselling 2022
||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|TS PGECET Counselling Notification||Click Here|
How To Register For TS ECET Counselling 2022?
- Go through the official website @ tsecet.nic.in
- Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) page will be opened.
- Then click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
- The Basic Information Form is displayed. Fill in the details regarding Aadhar, Mobile
No and Email Address. Also fill in the details of the Caste Certificate and Income Certificate
application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable.
- Then proceed with the payment process.
All the gathered information about TS ECET Counselling 2022 is helpful for the students who applied. Therefore, keep knowing more interesting updates by following our website Exams.FreshersNow.Com
|You Can Also Check|
|TS ECET Syllabus||TS ECET Previous Question Papers|
|How to Prepare For TS ECET?||TS ECET Books|
TS ECET Counselling 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will TS ECET Final Phase Slot Booking be started?
TS ECET Final Phase Slot Booking started from 25th To 26th September 2022.
How much is TS ECET Counselling Processing Fee?
TS ECET Counselling Processing Fee is Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 1200/- (for others).
What are TS ECET Counselling Certificate Verification dates?
TS ECET Counselling Certificate Verification till 26th September 2022.
Who can apply for TS ECET Counselling?
Candidates who qualified in TSECET-2022 secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc Examination.