TJEE 2022 – tbjee.nic.in | TBJEE Application Form (Extended Till 7th March), Exam Date, Eligibility: Check this page, and get the information regarding the TJEE 2022 Application Form. The higher officials of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination have started the registration process of Tripura JEE 2022 from 16th February 2022 To
2nd March 2022 7th March 2022. We have noticed that many of the aspirants are looking for the TJEE Exam 2022. To help those candidates, at the bottom of this page, we have extracted the direct link to apply for the Tripura JEE 2022. Also from the sections, applicants will get the data on TJEE Eligibility Criteria 2022, schedule, syllabus, exam pattern, etc. And moreover, the officials planned to conduct the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination on 27th April 2022.
- 1 TJEE 2022 – Overview
- 2 Tripura JEE 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 TJEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 4 TJEE 2022 Application Form – Fee Details
- 5 Tripura JEE 2022 Groups
- 6 Process To Apply For TJEE 2022 Application Form
- 7 TJEE Exam Pattern 2022
- 8 Tripura JEE Syllabus 2022
- 9 TJEE Admit Card 2022
- 10 TJEE Result 2022
TJEE 2022 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE)|
|Name Of The Examination||Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE)|
|Starting Date of Application||16th February 2022|
|End Date of Application|
|Examination Date||27th April 2022|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams, Agriculture Entrance Exams, Common Entrance Exams|
Tripura JEE 2022 – Important Dates
|Online Submission of Start Date of Application and Payment||16th February 2022|
|Online Submission of Last Date of Application and Payment||7th March 2022|
|Tentative Date of Examination||27th April 2022|
|Admit Card||April 2022 (2nd Week)|
|Date of Uploading of Model Answer key||29th April 2022 (Evening)|
|Last date of receiving feedback||4th May 2022 (up to 5 PM)|
|Tentative date of result publication||4th week of May 2022|
|Tentative period of the counselling process||June – July 2022|
TJEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates must be a citizen of India
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Tripura and either the candidate or his/ her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years immediately prior to the date of making the application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination-2022. Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) issued by the appropriate authority of candidate/ father/ mother which one is applicable, must be submitted before counselling when asked so.
- Candidate must have passed/ appeared/ due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education/ Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he/ she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
Note: Candidates can also check the notification regarding the TJEE Eligibility Criteria 2022.
TJEE 2022 Application Form – Fee Details
|General male candidates||Rs. 550/-|
|SC/ ST male candidates||Rs. 450/-|
|All Female and BPL (male & female) candidates||Rs. 350/-|
|Processing charges & Goods & Service Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable|
Tripura JEE 2022 Groups
Candidates willing to appear in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination have to pick one group from the following:
|Group A||Physics, Chemistry, and Maths|
|Group B||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
|Group C||Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology|
Process To Apply For TJEE 2022 Application Form
- Here the candidate will fill out the “New User Registration” form. The Candidate must use a Valid Unique Email – ID and Mobile Number. Mobile numbers will be verified through OTP before Registration.
- After filling out the form candidate will click on the “Register” button.
- Once successfully registered, the candidate will get a Registration Number. Candidates must keep their registration number as a must for all further communication.
Here Candidate will fill out the following form and click on the “Login” Button
Step-3: Change User Password
Candidates can change their password by clicking on the “Change Password” Link
Step-4: Candidate Home Page
- Here Candidates will click on the “Profile Link” to fill in their all profile details. Otherwise, he/ she will not be able to fill out the TBJEE Application Form.
- Here Candidate will fill out the following form and he/she may save the profile details temporarily by clicking “Save as Draft”(in case they do not have some specific information available with them). But they must Submit to save the profile details permanently by clicking on submit button. Candidates should click on “Submit” only when they have completed the Personal Details, Contact Details, and File Upload Section.
Candidates will need the following documents :
- One Scanned Copy of Photograph
- One Scanned Copy of Signature
- One Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate/ Ration Card (if applicable)
- One Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate from DDRC (if applicable)
- Certificate from Rajya Sainik Board (if applicable)
Once updated his/ her profile, The Candidate will be able to Fill out the TBJEE Application Form click on “Apply Online”.
Step-5: Fill Application Form
Candidates are required to provide the following details:
- Qualification Details
- Residency Details (As per eligibility criteria given in prospectus)
- Previous Application Details (if applicable)
- Other information e.g. Group choice, Preferred Venue choice e.t.c
- Candidates may save the application details temporarily by clicking “Save as Draft” (in case they do not have some specific information available with them), But they must Submit to save the application details permanently by clicking on “Submit”
- Candidates should click on “Submit” only when they have completed the Qualification Details, Residency Details, Previous Application Details, and Other Details Section.
- Only submitted applications will be considered for Finalization Step, application in draft mode will not be considered.
Step-6: Finalize Application
- After Successfully filling the TBJEE Application Form Candidate will get two options one “Edit Application” And “Submit Application
- Candidates can edit/ correct the application form as many times as he/ she wishes by clicking on the “Edit Application” button but must verify all the details before submitting the Application.
- Candidate can also Submit their Application By clicking on the “Submit Application” Button.
- After clicking on the “Submit Application” button, a preview page will open and the applicant can check all the information. If he/ she needs to modify the information, by clicking the “Edit Application” button in case of no modification he/ she will click the “Submit Application” button.
- After clicking the “Submit Application button a popup window will open and the Candidate will click ok to proceed further as shown on the below-mentioned screen.
Step-7: Make Payment
- After that, the payment part will open.
- After completing the Successful OR Failed payment, the Candidate will get their payment Response on the following page.
Step-8: Print Acknowledgment
- One payment receipt will be provided to the candidate too.
- Candidates can also print it if needed.
- After completing successful payment, Candidate can Print their Acknowledgment by clicking on the “Print Acknowledgment” Button
|To Apply Online For TBJEE Application Form||Click Here (Link Is Active Now)|
|To Check Tripura JEE 2022 Notification||Click Here|
TJEE Exam Pattern 2022
- The Board is conducting the examination through Optical Marks Recognition (OMR) system. The pattern of questions is Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
- The medium of the Question Paper shall be in English and Bengali.
- Four different subjects (Physics & Chemistry; Mathematics and Biology) will have Question paper series (P, Q, and R).
- There will be 30 (thirty) compulsory questions for each subject, taking 3 (three) questions from each Module.
- Each question will carry 4 (four) marks, i.e. total marks will be 120 (30×4) for each subject.
- Duration of Examination of first shift (Physics and Chemistry) will be 90 minutes for 60 (sixty) questions and subsequent two shifts will be of 45 minutes each i.e total timing 3 hrs.
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Tripura JEE Syllabus 2022
The Tripura Joint Entrance Examination will be conducted in a single day as notified. There will be three shifts:- first shift will consist of Physics and Chemistry question papers, and the subsequent two shifts will be consisting of Biology and Mathematics question paper
TJEE Admit Card 2022
Candidates must bring the Admit Card of TJEE – 2022 in every session of the examination. It must be shown to the Officer-In-Charge/ Invigilator in the examination hall on demand. Admit Card will not be generated if payment is not deposited within the stipulated date (closing date of application) and his/ her candidature will stand canceled without further notification.
TJEE Result 2022
- The result of the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination may be published in the last week of May 2022. However, some changes may take place due to unavoidable circumstances. The Board shall publish the Merit list on the basis of merit.
- This list includes the candidates who will appear in the examination qualifying the criteria fixed by the Board on consideration of all the aspects.
- Results will be published through Board’s website.
- The Board does not keep any provision for post publication review at any stage and so will not entertain any such application in this regard.
- The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the subjects, Physics & Chemistry (P&C), Biology (B), and Mathematics (M) as per his/ her option. For example, for a candidate, who opted for the PCM group, Physics & Chemistry, and Mathematics will be considered; while for the PCB group, Physics & Chemistry, and biology will be judged.
Keep in touch with us @ Exams.Freshersnow.com to know more details on the TJEE 2022 Application Form.