TJEE Counselling 2021 @ tbjee.nic.in | 2nd Round PCM-Group Counselling Registration, Schedule (Out): Candidates can check this article for the TJEE 2021 Counselling. The Tripura Joint Entrance Examination Counselling 2021 applications form is from 20th November 2021 To 22nd November 2021. The higher authorities of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination have released the Tripura JEE (TJEE) Counselling Registration form only in Online mode on the official site @ tbjee.nic.in. Here, aspirants can collect more information regarding the TJEE 2021 Tripura Counselling from the below section.
New Update: TJEE Counselling 2021 Registration is extended till 26th September 2021. So, Register Now.
At the end of this article, we have attached the direct link to fill the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination Counselling 2021 application form. From the following segments, applicants will get to know more details like registration process, choice filling, and process of how to fill the TJEE Counselling 2021 Application.
- 1 TJEE Counselling 2021 – Details
- 2 TJEE 2021 Counselling Schedule
- 3 Tripura JEE (TJEE) Counselling 2021 Procedure
- 4 TJEE 2021 Tripura Counselling 2021 – Registration
- 5 Tripura Joint Entrance Examination Counselling 2021
- 6 Steps To Register For TJEE Counselling 2021
TJEE Counselling 2021 – Details
|TJEE Counselling 2021 | Registration, Choice Filling|
|Name Of The Organization||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE)|
|Name Of Examination||Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE)|
|Registration Starting Date||20th November 2021|
|Last Date To Register||22nd November 2021|
TJEE 2021 Counselling Schedule
Tripura JEE (TJEE) Counselling 2021 Procedure
- Create Profile Details
- Fill Online Application
- Preview/Edit Application
- Submit Application
- Make Payment
- Print Acknowledgement
TJEE 2021 Tripura Counselling 2021 – Registration
Once the registration details i.e. name, gender, date of birth, and E-mail ID are entered and submitted, they cannot be changed/modified/edited under normal circumstances. Note the Computer-generated Registration number for future communications. The information provided in this section must match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates, etc. which a candidate has to produce at the time of entering the examination hall, during the counselling process, during admission and during registration with the University.
Create Profile Details
- Candidates have to fill up his/her profile details in this section i.e. fill up the Personal Details, Contact details, and file uploads.
- Upload scanned images of the Candidate’s Photograph (between 10 kb–200 kb), Candidate’s Signature (between 4kb – 30 kb), caste certificate (SC and ST students only), certificate of DDRC (for PwD candidates), a certificate from Directorate of Sainik Welfare (for ESM candidates) and Ration card (for Male BPL candidate) in JPG/JPEG/PDF (max 1Mb) format only.
Fill Online Application
Fill up the application form online. The online application form contains the following sections: Qualification details, Residency details, previous application details (if any).
Preview/ Edit Application
Before final submission of the application form check the details and edit if necessary.
You cannot edit the application form after the final submission.
Make a payment of fee using an online payment gate and keep proof of payment. The fee may be paid either by credit/debit card/ Net Banking during the online filling of the application. No other mode like money order, DD, IPO, etc. will be accepted. No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained.
Print out of acknowledgment after successful completion of the application.
Tripura Joint Entrance Examination Counselling 2021
Seats of different professional degree courses are received from various sponsoring departments. These seats are usually reserved by the Govt. of India and the other central agencies for the state of Tripura. Besides these, other seats are provided by State Institutions. The seats will be distributed amongst the eligible candidates through counselling. Online registration for counsel
ing and participation in choice-filling within the stipulated time period is mandatory to get a seat by a candidate. After getting selection through the process of counselling, the selected candidates will be nominated for admission in different degree courses by the respective sponsoring department
Following are the important points to be noticed regarding the general process of counselling:
- All the necessary documents in original along with a self-attested copy of each must be
produced for verification when asked by the board.
- It is to be noted that the selection of candidates for a particular course to a certain College/ University will be subjected to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria, including the cut-off marks in the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination, if any, of the respective College/ University.
- Certain colleges and universities stipulate a specific percentage of marks in the last qualifying Examination (H.S. or equivalent) and some other conditions including cut-off marks, if any, for admission/ entry to different streams/ subjects of respective Colleges and Universities. Accordingly, selection will be made on the basis of Eligibility Criteria and cut-off marks, if any, obtained in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination as specified by the respective departments of State & Central Governments/ Institution/ Council/ Body.
- Candidates will be issued nomination letters for various courses of study on the basis of their performances in the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat this year or in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of the result of the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination, he/ she will not be considered for allotment of seats unless he/ she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within seven days excluding the date of receiving of the seats through counselling to the authority of the respective sponsoring department and produce the necessary proof for that at the time of Counselling.
Following documents in original are required at the time of off-line counselling if any
- Admit card of Madhyamik Examination or equivalent / Birth certificate as proof of age
- Admit card / H.S (+2 stage) Examination or equivalent examination/ certificate from a concerned institution as proof of appearing in H.S (+2 stage) Examination or equivalent examination with the clear mention of subjects of Examination
- Marksheet of (a) H.S (+2 stage) or equivalent Examination and (b) Madhyamik or equivalent Examination
- PRTC (not Citizenship certificate)/ other certificates as proof of residency of the applicant or his/ her father/mother from the appropriate authority, which one is applicable
- Caste (SC/ ST) Certificate of the candidate from the appropriate authority where applicable
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) Certificate issued by District Disabilities Rehabilitation Centres (DDRC) or competent authority approved by the State Government, if any
- Ward of Ex-Serviceman Certificate from Directorate of Sainik Welfare
- BPL ration card from the appropriate authority where applicable
- Certificate regarding the period of stay of Candidate / Father / Mother for not less than five years in case of wards of Ex-Serviceman/ Serving Defence Personnel, issued by the appropriate authority, where necessary
- Certificate showing the proof of Serving Defence Personnel, issued by the appropriate authority where necessary
Steps To Register For TJEE Counselling 2021
- Navigate to the official site @ tbjee.nic.in.
- The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will appear on the screen.
- In the middle of the home page, you can see the “Result and Registration for online Counselling” green-colored tab.
- Click on it.
- The TJEE Counselling 2021 application form will land on the screen.
- Fill in the details such as Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Password, and Confirm Password.
- Recheck the details.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
|TJEE Counselling 2021|
|To Check TJEE 2nd Round PCM-Group Counselling 2021 Schedule||Click Here|
|TJEE Counselling 2021 Application Form||Click Here|
|How To Apply For TJEE Counselling 2021 Guidelines||Download|
We hope that you guys have got the complete detailed information regarding the TJEE Counselling 2021. We advise all the candidates to keep in touch with us @ Exams.FreshersNow.Com for more updates on seat allotment, counselling, etc.