SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021 @ svnirtar.nic.in | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility: Candidates who are looking for the SVNIRTAR Admission Test 2021 information can check this article. Moreover, the Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) officials will release the notification for the SVNIRTAR PGET/ CET 2021 tentatively in April 2021. Therefore, all the candidates who are interested to get the admission into the UG and PG courses of BPT or MPT (Bachelor or Masters of Physiotherapy), BOT or MOT (Bachelor or Masters of Occupational Therapy) & BPO or MPO (Bachelor or Masters in Prosthetics and Orthotics) can apply for the SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021.
For the sake of candidates in the below section, under the steps, we have attached a link to apply for the SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021. So the eligible candidates can register through the below-provided link. However, the link will gain its activity once the officials available with the SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Form. Thus, until that keep checking this page and read this entire article to know more details about the Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates Application Fee, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Hall Ticket, etc.,
- 1 SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021 – Overview
- 2 SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021 – Important Dates
- 3 SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 SVNIRTAR 2021 Application Form
- 5 SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021 Application Fee
- 6 How To Apply For SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021?
- 7 SVNIRTAR 2021 Exam Pattern
- 8 SVNIRTAR Entrance Test 2021 Syllabus
- 9 SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card
- 10 SVNIRTAR Admission Test 2021 Result
- 11 SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021- Frequently Asked Questions
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR)|
|Name Of The Examination||SVNIRTAR Common Entrance Test (CET) / Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET)|
|Date Of Written Exam||June 2021 (Tentative)|
|Category||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Application Status||April 2021 (Tentative)|
|Application last date||May 2021 (Tentative)|
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021 – Important Dates
|Application form release||April 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||May 2021|
|Admit card issue||To Be Announced|
|Answer Key Release Date||To Be Announced|
|SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021||June 2021|
|Result declaration||To Be Announced|
|Counseling||To Be Announced|
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
SVNIRTAR Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET)
The minimum qualification for admission into:
- MPT Courses – Pass in a full-time regular BPT/B.Sc. (PT) course from any
recognized University with completion of all requirements of the degree
course including completion of Internship.
- MOT Courses – Pass in a full-time, regular BOT/B.Sc. (OT) course from any
recognized University with completion of all requirements of the Degree course including completion of the internship.
- MPO Courses – BPO/ B. Sc (P&O) degree or equivalent from any recognized
University in India with minimum 50% marks.
SVNIRTAR Common Entrance Test (CET)
The candidate should be an Indian/Foreign Nationals, particularly from neighboring South East Asian Countries.
- Only those candidates who are born between 01st January 2001 and 31st December 2004 (inclusive of both dates) are eligible.
- For SC, ST & PH (Divyangjan) category candidates, the candidate should be born between 1st January 1996 and 31st December 2004 (inclusive of both dates).
- Date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation Certificate/ Secondary Education Board Certificate (Class X) will be treated as authentic.
- Candidates must produce an original certificate for proof of age at the time of Certificate verification/ Counseling, failing which they will be disqualified.
- B.P.T/ B.O.T: The students must have passed the qualifying XII standard or I.Sc or
equivalent examination having English as a subject and a minimum of 50%
in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as mandatory subjects. For
SC/ST and Physically Handicapped (Divyangjan) candidates, the minimum
mark should be 40% and 45% respectively.
- B.P.O: A Candidate who has passed 10+2 in Science or equivalent with Physics,
Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics with a minimum of 50% in PCB/ PCM. For
SC/ST and Physically Handicapped (Divyangjan) candidates, the minimum
mark should be 40% and 45% respectively
- B.P.T/ B.O.T: 10+2 (Higher/Senior Secondary Examination) I.Sc. or equivalent- recognized examination with subjects Physics (P), Chemistry (C), Biology(B) and
English with a minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB when taken together for
General/OBC and 40% for SC/ST & PH (Divyangjan) candidates.
- B.P.O: 10+2 (Higher/ Senior Secondary Examination) I.Sc. or equivalent- recognized
examination with subjects Physics (P), Chemistry (C), Biology(B) or Mathematics (M) and English with a minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB/ PCM when taken together for General/OBC and 40% for SC/ST & PH (Divyangjan) candidates.
- B.P.T/ B.O.T: A pass in Higher Secondary Course with PCM/ PCB/ PCBZ under Science
Stream with a minimum of 50% in aggregate in PCM / PCB/ PCBZ and a pass in English subject. (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC in aggregate)
- B.P.O: A pass in Higher Secondary Course with PCM/ PCB/ PCBZ under Science
Stream with a minimum of 50% in aggregate in PCM/ PCB/ PCBZ and a
pass in English subject. (40% for SC/ST/OBC in aggregate)
SVNIRTAR 2021 Application Form
Candidates before proceeding to fill the SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021 (PGET/ CET) Application Form must read all the instructions presented on the Information Brochure. While filling the online Application Form candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Brochure. The candidates should provide all the authentic details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Registration Number shall be generated. The candidate has to fill the particulars online and also upload the following documents during filling up the online form:
- Recent passport size photograph,
- Left Thumb Impression,
- Caste Certificate (For Candidates seeking Category Reservation i.e. SC/ ST/ OBC)
- PH Certificate (For Candidates seeking Reservation under PH Category).
- Residence/ Domicile/ Nativity Certificate (For Candidates seeking Reservation under
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021 Application Fee
Before proceeding to pay the SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021 Application Fee candidates should have to do the following.
- Decide the mode of payment of a fee
- Through Debit Card/ credit card (VISA/ MASTER/ Maestro cards/ internet banking)/ using an on-line gateway payment facility. Bill Desk gateway available for online transactions.
- If decided to pay the fee through a Debit card/ credit card (VISA/ MASTER/ Maestro cards/ internet banking) check the validity of the Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to the website for submitting the application form and generation of Confirmation Page.
- The final printout of the confirmation page will be available after 2 working days of fee payment. If you are facing any problems, please contact PGET-2021 Cell.
- Fee Details for submission of Application Form are as follows:
SVNIRTAR PGET FEE
- Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only) for General/ OBC Candidates and others.
- Rs. 900/- (Rupees Nine hundred only) for SC/ ST/ PH (Divyangjan)Candidates.
SVNIRTAR CET FEE
- Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only) for General/OBC Candidates
- Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) for SC/ ST/ PH Candidates
How To Apply For SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021?
- Take a step at the official website @ svnirtar.nic.in.
- On the home under the Notices click on the link that says SVNIRTAR PGET 2021/ CET 2021.
- Now the SVNIRTAR PGET/ CET 2021 Notification will appear.
- Read all the given instructions and then proceed to get registered.
- After completion of Registration, Process candidates can log in to the Application Form using the created user id and password.
- Now fill up the Application Form with the respective details.
- Upload the full signature, photo, left thumb impression, and category certificate.
- Make the payment of the Application as per your category.
- Submit and save the Application Form.
- At last, take Printout of Confirmation Page
SVNIRTAR 2021 Exam Pattern
SVNIRTAR PGET 2021: The SVNIRTAR PGET 2021 Exam Pattern is not yet prescribed by the officials however once released we will let you know through this section.
SVNIRTAR CET 2021:
- The Entrance Test will be of 2 hours (120 minutes) duration.
- Questions will be multiple choices objective type of 10+2 standard.
- The entrance test shall have one paper consisting of two parts.
- There will be 100 multiple choices objective-type questions of one mark each.
- More than one option answered against a question will be deemed as incorrect.
- Any question not attempted shall be awarded ZERO marks. No negative marking.
|Part A (General Ability and General Knowledge)||20 Minutes||10||10|
|Part B (Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology & Botany) or Mathematics)||100 Minutes||90 (30 marks each)||90|
SVNIRTAR Entrance Test 2021 Syllabus
- SVNIRTAR PGET 2021: The officials are not yet released the SVNIRTAR PGET 2021 Syllabus nonetheless once released we will let you know the SVNIRTAR PGET 2021 Syllabus topics through this page.
- SVNIRTAR CET 2021: Candidates, the questions in the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 will be asked from the Senior Secondary/Intermediate (10+2) Curriculum. So all the candidates can prepare the Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology & Botany) or Mathematics of senior secondary curriculum topics and also should have to improve the General Ability and General Knowledge to score good marks in the SVNIRTAR CET 2021.
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card
All the SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam Admit cards will be available at the SVNIRTAR website after the successful completion of the Application Process. The candidate has to download and take a printout of the Admit Card from the SVNIRTAR website which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination center for allowing the candidate to appear in the examination. If an applicant fails to take a print out of Admit Card from the SVNIRTAR website for the SVNIRTAR Entrance 2021 or desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, then he/ she may contact the Department of Academica, SVNIRTAR office immediately by email & mobile numbers available on the cover page.
SVNIRTAR Admission Test 2021 Result
The SVNIRTAR PGET/CET 2021 Result will be put up on the official website. Hence, all the candidates who have completed their SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam can check their Result at the official website or through this section as the officials once declare the SVNIRTAR PGET/ CET 2021 Result we will instantly update an active link on this page to check the SVNIRTAR PGET/ CET 2021 Result. Also, the candidates whose names are presented in the Merit List will be called for counseling strictly based on the Merit List which will be determined by the officials.
Stay tuned to @ exams.freshersnow.com for more updates on SVNIRTAR PGET/ CET 2021 and if you any queries just drop a comment in the below comment section.
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021- Frequently Asked Questions
Is, the SVNIRTAR 2021 CET notification released?
No, the SVNIRTAR 2021 CET notification is not yet released.
When will be the SVNIRTAR 2021 CET Application Form released?
The SVNIRTAR 2021 CET Application Form will be released tentatively in April 2021.
Where can I apply for the SVNIRTAR 2021 PGET?
Candidates can apply for the SVNIRTAR 2021 PGET by clicking on the above-provided link or at the official portal.
What is the SVNIRTAR 2021 Application Fee?
The Application Fee for the SVNIRTAR 2021 CET is Rs.600/- for SC/ ST/ PH and Rs.750/- for Others. For SVNIRTAR 2021 PGET is Rs.900/- for SC/ ST/ PH and Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC.