SRMJEEM Syllabus 2022 PDF Download – SRM MBA Exam Pattern: Applicants can check the SRMJEEM Syllabus 2022 from this article. We have provided the syllabus for the SRM Joint Entrance Examination For MBA on this page. And, the officials of SRM University are planning to conduct the examination to provide MBA Courses. So, the competitors need to gather the topics to prepare for the test. In addition to this, we have also provided the SRMJEEM Exam Pattern 2022 particulars in this post. Therefore, all the students need to refer to this post to get a clarification about the SRM University Syllabus 2022.
The exam will be of 100 questions on the subjects Data Interpretation, Quantitative, Reasoning, English, GK. Each question carries 3 marks, and the time duration is 150 minutes. Further, the candidates can download the SRMJEEM Syllabus 2022 PDF with the help of the given link. Hence, the students need to start the preparation for the exam without any delay.
SRMJEEM Syllabus 2022 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||SRM University|
|Name Of The Examination||SRM Joint Entrance Examination For MBA (SRMJEEM)|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
SRMJEEM Exam Pattern 2022
The applicants who are ready to prepare for the SRM Joint Entrance Examination For MBA can check this section. All the students need to know about the pattern of the test before attending the exam. Therefore, we have provided information about the SRMJEEM Exam Pattern 2022 in this section. Thus, the aspirants can get an overview of the question paper by knowing the module of the exam. So, the candidates need to prepare the topics which are given below for the examination.
|Test Duration||2:30 Hrs|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marks for the correct answer||3|
|Total No. of Questions||100|
|No. of Sections||5 (Data Interpretation, Quantitative, Reasoning, English, GK) – Each part has 20 questions.|
- The question paper consists of 100 questions for 300 marks
|Name of the Subjects||No of Questions|
|Data Interpretation||20 Questions & 60 Marks|
|Quantitative||20 Questions & 60 Marks|
|Reasoning||20 Questions & 60 Marks|
|English||20 Questions & 60 Marks|
|General Knowledge||20 Questions & 60 Marks|
|Total Questions/ Marks||100 Questions/ 300 Marks|
Download SRMJEEM Syllabus 2022 PDF
And, the applicants need to download the SRMJEEM Syllabus 2022 PDF from this section. Furthermore, students can start their preparation for the test without any delay. In addition to this, contenders need to make necessary arrangements for their practice. Moreover, candidates need to check the duration of the SRM Joint Entrance Examination. Based on the allocated time, competitors need to complete their tests. And, the officials will not give extra time to finish the examination. Therefore, students need to know how to manage the time duration during the exam. So, the participants need to prepare more topics to understand the various type of questions.
PART 1. DATA INTERPRETATION: (20 Questions)
- Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables
- Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie charts, Graphs representing areas, Venn diagrams, etc.
PART 2. QUANTITATIVE: (20 Questions)
- Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In – equations, Algebra and Profit & loss
- Averages, Percentages, Partnership & Time – Speed – Distance, Work and time
- Probability, Permutations & Combinations
PART 3. REASONING: (20 Questions)
- Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption – Premise – Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements, and assumptions, identifying valid inferences, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements, and Conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements
- Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationships among a group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding, Sequencing, identifying the next number in a series, etc.
PART 4: ENGLISH: (20 Questions)
- Comprehension of passage
- Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences
- Sentence Correction, Sentence completion, Sentence Correction, the odd man out, idioms, one-word substitution, Different usage of the same word, etc.
PART 5: GK/ CA/ BA: (20 Questions)
- Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events
- Famous awards and prizes
- Science, History, Geography, International organizations
- Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics etc.
|SRMJEEM Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download||Click Here|
We think the given post on SRMJEEM Syllabus 2022 is useful to all the applicants. Check Exams.Freshersnow.Com to know more updates.
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|SRMJEEM||SRMJEEM Previous Question Papers|