SKUAST Kashmir Counselling 2021 @ skuastkashmir.ac.in | UG Registration, Schedule (Out): The higher authorities of the Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology of Kashmir have released SKUAST Kashmir Counselling UG 2021 Schedule. Here is the latest information regarding the SKUAST Kashmir 2021 Counselling. The SKUAST Counselling 2021 registration for Counselling and verification of original documents shall be held at Main Campus on the scheduled dates. Applicants who are interested can access the SKUAST Kashmir Counselling 2021 Online.
Aspirants can also get more information from this page such as SKUAST Kashmir Counselling Schedule 2021, SKUAST Kashmir Counselling 2021 process, and the process of how to register for the SKUAST Kashmir Counselling 2021. The exact link of SKUAST Kashmir Counselling 2021 will be activated once the officials make it out.
SKUAST Kashmir Counselling 2021 – Details
|SKUAST Kashmir Counselling 2021 | UG Registration, Schedule|
|Organization Name||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology of Kashmir|
|Examination Name||UG UET 2021|
|Courses||Under Graduate Programs|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
SKUAST Kashmir Counselling Schedule 2021
It is hereby notified for information of all such candidates who have obtained points ranging between 127 to 74 in University Entrance Test-2021 conducted for selection/ admission to various Undergraduate Degree Programmes Academic Session-2021 pursuant to Admission Notice No.AU/ Acad/ UET-2021/ 3746-3810 dated 02.7.2021, that their registration for Counselling and verification of original documents shall be held at Main Campus, Shalimar, Srinagar as per the following schedule in the first phase:
|Date||Points Obtained in UET-2021||Stream and Category|
|20th October 2021 (Wednesday)||127 to 100||PCB/ PCM and Open/ All other reserved categories|
|21st October 2021 (Thursday)||127 to 90|
|25th October 2021 (Monday)||127 to 80|
|27th October 2021 (Wednesday)||127 to 74|
SKUAST Kashmir Counselling UG 2021 – Process
- The candidates have to keep ready the following at the time of counselling:
a) Residence/ Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K and UT of Ladakh
b) Marks Certificate of the qualifying examination issued by the concerned Board
c) Matriculation/ Secondary School Certificate indicating Date of Birth
d) Category certificate under which claiming benefit of reservation
e) 04 numbers of passport size color photographs
f) Requisite fee prescribed for the degree program
- All original certificates/ testimonials and other documents relating to admission issued by the competent authority including admit cards etc. are to be presented on the date of counselling. The candidates who do not produce original certificates/ testimonials at the time of counselling shall not be entertained and shall lose their right to admission.
- In addition to the original certificates/ testimonials as at (2) above, the candidates offered seats shall have to pay a non-refundable counselling fee of Rs. 1000 /-. In addition to the normal prescribed fee for the program. The facility of depositing the fee shall be available in the Counselling Hall through J&K Bank Ltd. Branch of SKUAST-K.
- No separate intimation will be sent to individual candidates for appearing in counselling sessions. The candidates are advised, in their own interest, not to miss counselling, lest they may lose the seat of their choice.
- The candidates have to appear personally for counselling. If, however, for some unavoidable reasons, it is not possible for a candidate to appear personally, he/ she may send his/ her duly authorized representative with admit card, counselling fee, original documents, undertaking, and authority letter to the effect that allotment made on the basis of choices indicated by such representative shall be binding on him/ her.
- Where a candidate or his authorized representative fails to appear for counselling at the time of his/ her turn of counselling, his/ her seat shall be allotted to the next candidate in order of merit, and if the candidate, who has missed the counselling appears afterward in the counselling on the same day, he/ she shall be allotted the seat available at that point of time.
- Where a candidate or his/her representative fails to appear for counselling on the specified date but appears on the next date or any date during subsequently notified counselling schedule, he/ she will be allowed to participate in such counselling and he/ she will be considered for the allotment of course/ stream/ institution available at that point of time on merit. Such a candidate cannot stake a claim on any other seat already allotted despite superior merit.
- Where a candidate has been kept on the waiting list and his/ her seat is not confirmed, he/ she is entitled to a refund of the counselling fee of Rs 1000/.
- Candidates shall have to join the course after allotment of streams/ institutions within the specified time period. Where a candidate does not join the course/ institution allotted within the period so specified, his/ her seat shall automatically stand canceled and he/ she shall have no claim on the seat. The same shall be filled up as a vacant seat.
- The shortfall, if any, after the first round of counselling shall be filled up in another round of Counselling as per the merit and availability of seat(s).
- Where a candidate is allotted a seat in the upgradation counselling, his/ her vacated seat
will be allotted to another candidate in order of merit.
- The residual seats, which will become available after the second round of counselling, will be allotted in the third round and so on strictly in order of merit.
- Where the number of candidates, who turn up for counseling, is more than the seats available, a waitlist will be prepared, which will operate after receiving a list of vacant seats from the respective Faculties/ Colleges.
SKUAST Kashmir 2021 Counselling – List Of Documents
The concerned candidates shall report at the venue at 9.30 a.m on the scheduled date/ time along with duly filled in prescribed Document Verification Form downloadable from University website: www.skuastkashmir.ac.in complete in all respects. Candidates are required to bring the following original documents/ certificates and self-attested Xerox set thereof:
1. Matriculation Certificate (D.O.B)
2. Marks Sheet of qualifying (10+2) examination
3. Character Certificate from the Institution last attended
4. Reserved Category Certificate (if any) issued by the competent authority
5. Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority
6. Recent Passport size photographs (04 Nos)
Meeting Room No.1
Adjacent to Nund Reshi Hall
However, the candidates from Jammu and UT of Ladakh, if for any reason, are not able to report physically for registration/ document verification, can email self-attested scanned copies of the above documents and filled in Document Verification Form by or before 27-10- 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Register SKUAST Counselling 2021?
- Navigate to the official site @ skuastkashmir.ac.in.
- The Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology of Kashmir home page will open on the screen.
- Scroll down the page, you can see the “Admissions” section.
- In that search for the SKUAST Kashmir Counselling 2021 Notification link.
- There you can find the “Document Verification prior to First Counselling for admission to UG degree programs 2021” link.
- Click on that link.
- Read the complete details in the SKUAST Kashmir Counselling 2021 Notification.
- After that attend the SKUAST Kashmir Counselling 2021 to the given address.
Meeting Room No.1
Adjacent to Nund Reshi Hall
|SKUAST Kashmir Counselling 2021 – Important Link|
|To Check And Download SKUAST Kashmir Counselling Schedule 2021||Click Here|
Visit our site that is Exams.FreshersNow.Com to get the latest updates on the SKUAST Kashmir Counselling 2021. Thank You!!!