SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 | Result For UG (Released), Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility @ skuast.org: This article is completely about SKUAST Jammu CET 2021. Further, the officials of Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu (SKUAST-Jammu) released the SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Notification. Hence, all the eligible candidates who are meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria can proceed to fill the SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Application Form. However, in the beneath section under the steps, we have attached a SKUAST Jammu CET Application Form link of UG, PG, and P.hD courses link is activated as the Registration process is started by the officials. And the last date to submit the application form is 14th August 2021.
New Update: SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Result For UG Courses is Released. So, check and download the Admit Card.
Until that, get connected to this page and read this entire article to know more details about the SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Hall Ticket, Exam Pattern, etc.,
- 1 SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 – Overview
- 2 SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Important Dates
- 3 SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Application Form
- 5 SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Application Fee
- 6 How To Apply For SKUAST Jammu CET 2021?
- 7 SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 8 SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Syllabus
- 9 SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Hall Ticket
- 10 SKUAST Jammu CET 2021- Frequently Asked Questions
SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 – Overview
|SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Organization Name||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu (SKUAST-Jammu)|
|Exam Name||SKUAST Jammu Common Entrance Test 2021|
|Start Date of Application Form||Started|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||14th August 2021|
|Category||Science Entrance Exams, Agriculture Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Date of Common Entrance Test (CET)|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission into UG, PG, and P.hD courses in the field of|
Agricultural Sciences and Technology
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|SKUAST Jammu CET Syllabus|
|SKUAST Jammu CET Previous Question Papers|
|SKUAST Jammu CET Admit Card|
SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Important Dates
|Starting of the online registration process||Started|
|Last date to apply||14th August 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card|
|SKUAST Jammu CET 2021|
|Announcement of Result||Released For UG Courses|
|Starting of Counselling||To Be Announced|
SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Under Graduate Programs
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Part II (12th or 10+2) or an equivalent examination from a recognized board/ examining body with PCB/ PCM/ PCBM/ Agriculture (with Science subjects), besides English and having 50% marks in aggregate for open/ NRI/ NRI-sponsored category, and 40% for reserved categories for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture (P, C, B, and M are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics, respectively)
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Part II (12th or 10+2) or an equivalent examination from the recognized board/ examining body with PCB/ PCBM subjects, besides English and having 50% marks in aggregate for open/ NRI/ NRI-sponsored category and 40% for reserved categories for admission to B.V.Sc.& A. H.(P, C, B, and M are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics, respectively).
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Part II (12th or 10+2) or an equivalent examination from a recognized board/ examining body with PCB/ PCM /PCBM subjects, besides English, and having 50% marks in aggregate for admission to B.Tech.( Biotechnology) against Self-Financing
- The candidate must be 17 years old.
- Candidates who have appeared in Higher Secondary Part II (12th or 10+2) are also eligible to apply provided they produce their Higher Secondary Part II (12th or 10+2) mark sheet issued by the competent examining body at the time of counseling and fulfill all the above-prescribed requirements to be eligible for admission.
Post Graduate Programs
- Candidate not below 19 years of age is eligible to appear in the examination.
- No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.
- The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree examination securing a Grade point average (OGPA) at least: General category: a) for Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, and Veterinary streams: 6.00/ 10.00 on a ten-point scale, 3.00/ 4.00 on a four-point scale. In other cases where grade points are not awarded and only marks are awarded, the candidate must have secured at least 60% marks.
- b) For Basic sciences stream: 5.50/ 10.00 on a ten-point scale/ or at least 55% marks, where grade point is not awarded.
- Reserved Categories: 5.50/ 10.00 on a ten-point scale/ or at least 55% marks where grade point is not awarded.
- The candidate must have passed or due to appear at the final examination and likely to get awarded the degree on or before the counseling date as mentioned in the brochure.
Master’s degree in respective/related subjects with 6.50/10.00 or equivalent
OGPA/equivalent percentage (65%) of marks at Master’s Degree, and 6.00/10.00
or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage (60%) of marks at Master’s Degree for
A. Ph.D. Agriculture and allied sciences:
- Agronomy, Genetics & Plant Breeding. Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry,
Sericulture: M.Sc. in respective subject and B.Sc. (Agri) /B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- Fruit Science, Vegetable Science, Food Science and Technology, Entomology.
Plant Pathology, Agriculture Extension Education, Agricultural Economics: M. Sc. in respective subject and B.Sc. (Agri.) /B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/B.Sc. Horticulture
- Floriculture and Landscaping: M. Sc. (Floriculture and Landscaping)
- Agroforestry: M. Sc. Forestry
- Biotechnology: M. Sc. In Biotechnology /Agri. Biotechnology /Animal Biotechnology
- Agricultural Engineering (Farm Machinery and Power Management): M.Tech. in the respective subject.
- Agri. Business Management: MBA (ABM) and any MBA Stream or equivalent.
B. Ph.D. Basic Sciences:
- Biochemistry: M.Sc. Biochemistry.
- Microbiology: M.Sc. (Ag) Microbiology/M.Sc. Microbiology / Biotechnology/ Environmental Science / Molecular Biology and Biotechnology /Life
- Plant Physiology: M.Sc. in Plant Physiology/Botany with specialization in Plant Physiology/ Biotechnology / Life Science.
- Statistics: M.Sc. in Statistics /Agril. Statistics
C. Ph. D Veterinary Sciences
Veterinary Sciences: M.V.Sc. in respective subject and B.V.Sc. & A.H.
SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Application Form
The SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 is released online mode at the official site. So candidates have to log on to the official website to apply online and click the link
Common Entrance Test (UG/PG/ P.hD)-2021. Before that, the candidates must, in their own interest, download the Information Brochure and understand eligibility criteria and other required information before filling the Application Form. The Application Form will be accepted Online ONLY through the University website.
Candidates, the name should be filled in BLOCK LETTERS and should be the same as given in the certificate of the last examination passed. Before applying online, the candidate must ensure that he/she has scanned an image of his photograph, signature, and thumb impression in JPEG/JPG format saved on the computer; uploading all of these is MANDATORY. The candidate should also have his/her payment mode details handy. However, strictly adhere to the last date of submission of the application form.
SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Application Fee
The following the previous year SKUAST Jammu CET Application Fee. However, if any changes made by the officials in the current year SKUAST Jammu CET Application Fee then we will let you know through this page. However, candidates can make online payment of Application Form through any Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Application Fee Without Late Fee is. 1800/-
- Application Fee With Late Fee is Rs. 2800/-
How To Apply For SKUAST Jammu CET 2021?
- Make a move to the official website @ skuast.org.
- Now little bit scroll down the home page.
- Click on Apply Online for the program (UG/ PG/ P.hD) you would like to apply for.
- Fill the Part-I Application Form.
- After submission of personal details at Part-I, you will be directed to the second link and
fill in the Part II of the application form (academic details).
- After submitting Part-II, programme will automatically take you to Part III for
uploading of Photograph, signature, and thumb impression. Upload images of
photograph, signature, and thumb impression in JPEG format.
- Once successfully done, the candidate will be shown his/her complete details as recorded in part- IV of the form.
- The candidate is required to thoroughly check all the details.
- At the bottom of the page, the candidate will have the option of printing the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for your record.
- Candidates can make online payments through any Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Take the printout of confirmation page(s) of the online application format and preserve it for
|SKUAST Jammu CET 2021- Important Link|
|To Apply For SKUAST Jammu CET 2021||Click Here (Available Now)|
|SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Information Brochure||Click Here|
SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- The test shall comprise of one paper of three hours duration.
- It will be split into different sections covering different subjects.
- The course contents, as well as the level of the paper, shall be that of the qualifying examination.
- The paper will contain 180 multiple choice objective-type questions.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- For the correct one answer, 1 mark will be given and for the incorrect answer, ¼ mark will be deducted.
- Examination Schedule Duration is 2½ hours
- The examination shall have one question paper each for the concerned major subject groups.
- The questions will consist of 150 multiple choice objective-type questions, each with four options.
- In each major subject group, 150 multiple-choice, objective-type questions would be serially numbered from 1-150 and will carry one mark each.
- For the correct answer, 1 mark will be given and for an incorrect answer -¼ mark will be deducted.
The question paper of SKUAST-J CET (Ph.D.) shall be:
Subject Specific: 50% Weightage
Research Methodology: 50% Weightage
SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Syllabus
- Biology/ Mathematics /or Agriculture
- Basic Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Veterinary Sciences
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Economics
- Agriculture Extension & Communication
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary AND ANIMAL HUSBANDRY EXTENSION EDUCATION
- Veterinary BIOCHEMISTRY
- Veterinary Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Research Methodology etc.,
SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Hall Ticket
Only for those candidates who fulfill the admission requirements for the program, to
which they have applied, will be issued the photo Admit Cards depicting roll no, name of
Centre of Examination, date, and timing of the test. The SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Admit Card can be downloaded from the University website www.skuast.org. No, SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Admit Card shall be sent by post. If Admit Card is not downloaded two days before the date of the Entrance Test, the candidate may contact the office of the Assistant Registrar, Examination Cell, SKUAST Jammu, Chatha.
Download SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Admit Card Here
SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Result
No intimation, whatsoever about non-selection will be sent individually and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Result shall, however, be made available in the office of the Registrar, SKUAST-Jammu. The SKUAST Jammu CET Result will also be posted on the University website @ skuast.org. Candidates, whose result of the qualifying examination is declared by the time of counseling, will not be considered for admission. Selection of the candidates in all the categories shall be subject to production and verification of all the relevant certificates in original at the time of counseling.
Check SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Resullt Here
Dear users, we are in hope that you are benefited from this page. Stay tuned to our website @ exams.freshersnow.com for more instant alerts on SKUAST Jammu CET 2021.
SKUAST Jammu CET 2021- Frequently Asked Questions
Is the SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Application Process started?
Yes, the SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Application Process is started.
In which mode the SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Application Form will be released?
The SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 Application Form is released online mode at the official website.
What is the purpose of SKUAST Jammu CET 2021?
The purpose of SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 is to provide admissions into UG, PG, and P.hD courses in the field of Agricultural Sciences and Technology.
What SKUAST refers to?
The SKUAST refers to Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu.
Who will conduct SKUAST Jammu CET 2021?
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu (SKUAST-Jammu) will conduct SKUAST Jammu CET 2021.
How can I apply for the SKUAST Jammu CET 2021?
Candidates can apply for the SKUAST Jammu CET 2021 by clicking on the above-provided link or at the official site.