SAAT 2021 @ soa.ac.in | Exam Date, Registration (Started), Eligibility: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT), a national level entrance test is conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Deemed to be University every year to select bright students from different parts of our country. The test is being conducted for different programs offered in constituent institutes/ schools of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan. SAAT eligibility criteria for each programme should be checked before filling up the SAAT 2021 online application form. Moreover, the SAAT 2021 Application Form is released on 5th February 2021 and will be available till 31st May 2021. And the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT) 2021 is expected to be in June 2021. However, we have updated the SAAT 2021 Information Brochure, Registration link as they are released on the official site.
New Update: SAAT 2021 Application Form will be available till 31st May 2021. So, apply through the below link.
- 1 SAAT 2021 – Details
- 2 SAAT 2021 Important Dates
- 3 SAAT 2021 Admission Process
- 4 SAAT 2021 Eligibility
- 5 SAAT 2021 Application Fee
- 6 Process To Apply For SAAT 2021
- 7 SAAT 2021 Admit Card
- 8 SAAT 2021 Syllabus
- 9 SAAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- 10 SAAT 2021 Result
- 11 SAAT 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
SAAT 2021 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA)|
|Name Of The Examination||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT)|
|Application Process Status||Started On 5th February 2021|
|Last Date||31st May 2021|
|Category||Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Law, Management, Hotel Management, Common Exams|
|Exam Date||June 2021 (Tentative)|
SAAT 2021 Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application Form||5th February 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Form||31st May 2021|
|Start of Downloading Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Online SAAT Exam Dates||June 2021|
|Declaration of Result and download of Rank Card for Date of Examination||To Be Announced|
|Choice Filling||To Be Announced|
|E-Counselling/ Provisional Admission||To Be Announced|
SAAT 2021 Admission Process
- All students are required to apply & appear Siksha O Anusandhan Admissions Test (SAAT) or equivalent qualifying exam(s).
- A separate merit list for all qualifying candidates shall be prepared on the basis of SAAT .
- In addition, separate merit lists will also be drawn for candidates qualifying under each of the reservation categories. Each qualified candidate shall be given a rank card.
- The reservations shall be followed as per the reservation policy mentioned in the Reservation Policy Document.
- Online/Offline counseling will be done based on the merit and preference of the candidate. The detailed processes and schedule will be notified after the ranks are published.
- During final admission (dates to be notified after online/offline counseling) all certificates in original will be verified. For records of the Institutes, two sets of attested copies of the certificates and mark sheets, etc. will be collected.
- A candidate selected through the counseling for a course is admitted and registered as a student of SOA deemed to be University automatically.
SAAT 2021 Eligibility
SAAT 2021 Eligibility for few courses is mentioned here. To get clear details about the SAAT 2021 Eligibility click on the below-provided link beneath the tables.
|BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (B.TECH.)||Pass or appearing (in the year 2021) at 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry / Computer Science / Information Technology /Biotechnology / Biology / Informatics / Statistics / Technical Vocational subject or any other subject as approved by an appropriate authority with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC / ST / OBC category).|
|BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (BCA)||Pass or appearing (2021) the 10+2 or equivalent in any stream.
|MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (M.TECH.)||Pass or appearing (2021) in B.Tech. or equivalent in the relevant field. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination|
|BACHELOR OF PHARMACY (B.PHARM.)||Candidates shall have passed 10+2 examination conducted by respective states/ Central Government Authorities recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English as one the subject and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (P.C.M) and /or Biology (P.C.B / P.C.M.B) as optional subjects individually|
|MASTER OF PHARMACY (M.PHARM.)||Pass or appearing (2021) B.Pharm Degree examination from an Indian University established by law in India from an institution approved by Pharmacy Council of India and has scored less than 55% of the maximum marks (aggregate of 4 years of B.Pharm) (50% for the reserved category candidates). Students appearing in the final B. Pharm degree examination may also apply
|M.SC (BIOTECHNOLOGY / NANO SCIENCE & NANO TECHNOLOGY / MEDICINAL & AROMATIC PLANTS / MOLECULAR BIOLOGY||Pass or appearing (2021) at Bachelor degree in Science / Agriculture / Pharmacy / Veterinary / Engineering & Technology / Medicine (MBBS/BDS) / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics or equivalent from any recognized University with atleast 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC category)|
|BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA)||Pass or appearing (2021) the 10+2 or equivalent in any stream.
|MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION(MBA)/MBA (HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION) (MHA)||Pass or appearing (2021) minimum three years of Bachelor Degree in Science, Commerce and Arts / B.E. / B.Tech. / MBBS / B.Pharm. / B.Sc. Agri. / BVSC / BHMS / BAMS / BDS / BPT / BHMCT / BBA / BCA examination or equivalent, from any recognized University with at-least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category).|
SAAT 2021: Eligibility For Other Courses
SAAT 2021 Application Fee
There will be No SAAT 2021 Application Fee.
Process To Apply For SAAT 2021
Following Steps to be followed to fill the Form:
- Refer to the official site @ soa.ac.in
- Go through the Admissions section.
- Click on Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT).
- And the hit on SAAT 2021 Application Form.
- Fill up all details carefully.
- Complete the application form as required and submit.
- The acknowledgment for successful submission of the application form of the SAAT 2021 will be intimated to your Email Id and/or Mobile no. (Filling of the form does not confirm guaranteed admission)
- Check that the online application form has been properly and completely filled up.
- Application process: Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- All candidates are requested to keep the soft copy of the Photo to upload during filling up the application form. (Recent Colour passport size Photograph). (File size: Less than 1 MB / File format: : png, gif, jpg, jpeg)
- Application number shall be provided in due course after forms are processed.
|SAAT 2021 Important Links|
|SAAT 2021 Application Form||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To Check SAAT 2021 Details||Click Here|
SAAT 2021 Admit Card
The Hall Ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their online application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date as specified. SAAT 2021 Admit Card will be released in Online Mode and the exact date is to be announced. No candidate will be permitted to attend the test without a valid Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
SAAT 2021 Syllabus
The SAAT 2021 syllabus must be revised by the aspirants in order to get Admissions into different courses. As per the previous year’s exam SAAT syllabus topics are mostly related to the 10+2 level. The detailed syllabus of the SAAT 2021 exam will be updated once released online as per schedule. Candidates can check the syllabus by also referring to the official website.
SAAT 2021 Exam Pattern
SAAT 2021 Exam is a computer-based test. The exam will be having 2 hrs time duration. And the questions are of MCQ type with a total of 120 Questions. For a clear picture of the SAAT 2021, Exam Pattern aspirants can visit the official website.
SAAT 2021 Result
The higher authority of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA) will announce the SAAT 2021 Result in July 2021 tentatively. Thereafter we will provide the direct link here. So, have the login details to check the SAAT 2021 Result. And the Merit List will be released separately.
We hope the details provided here is helpful for all the applicants. So, make use of the details of SAAT 2021 and follow our website exams.freshersnow.
SAAT 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is the SAAT 2021 Application Form available?
Yes, the SAAT 2021 Application Form is released.
What is the eligibility to apply for SAAT 2021 B. Tech courses?
Pass or appearing at 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects are eligible.
What is the SAAT 2021 Application Fee?
There is no Application Fee for SAAT 2021.
For which courses, SAAT 2021 be conducted?
SAAT 2021 will be conducted for engineering/ technology/ pharmacy and hotel management/ medical, other courses.