RIST ERDF CET 2021 | Application Form (Started), Exam Date, Eligibility: The officials of the Regional Institute of Science & Technology are started accepting applications for getting admissions in B.Tech Course. Candidates who want to excel in their career in the B.Tech Field can make use of this chance effectively. The RIST ERDF CET 2021 Application Form is available online. So, candidates can start filling the application form and submit it before the due date. Therefore, the officials will conduct the RIST ERDF CET 2021 Exam in Last Week of June 2021.
Moreover, Candidates are advised to keep checking the official website for more updates. Furthermore, we have attached a direct link to apply for RIST ERDF CET Notification 2021 on our page. Go ahead and check the process in detail in the beneath sections of our page.
- 1 RIST ERDF CET 2021 – Overview
- 2 RIST ERDF CET 2021 Important Dates
- 3 RIST ERDF CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 RIST ERDF CET 2021 Application Fee
- 5 RIST ERDF CET 2021 Application Form
- 6 How To Apply For RIST ERDF CET 2021?
- 7 RIST ERDF CET 2021 Admit Card
- 8 RIST ERDF CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 9 RIST ERDF CET 2021 Reservation System
- 10 RIST ERDF CET 2021 Result
- 11 RIST ERDF CET 2021 – FAQ’s
RIST ERDF CET 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name||Regional Institute of Science & Technology|
|Exam Name||RIST ERDF CET 2021|
|Last Date||15th February 2021|
|Exam Date||Last Week of June 2021|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Purpose Of Exam||To Provide Admission into B.Tech course|
RIST ERDF CET 2021 Important Dates
|Academic Session||July 2021|
|Issue of Application Form||15th February 2021|
|Date of Admission Test||Last week of June 2021|
|Date of Admission||From first week of July 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||Last week of August 2021|
RIST ERDF CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
For Regular Entry:
- Aspirants should have completed their H.S (10+2) Science or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology / Biology having passed in each of the subjects with 45% marks in the above subjects taken together (40% marks for SC/ST).
For Lateral Entry:
- Candidates who have passed the final Diploma examination in a branch of study (as per AICTE guideline) conducted by any State Board of Technical Education in respective branch of Engineering / Technology (after 10th or 10+2).
- Securing a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate will be eligible for admission into the 3rd semester of B.Tech course. B.Sc. degree holders with Maths & Physics are also eligible.
- The eligible candidates are required to submit the duly filled application forms in Admission Offices. Such candidates need not appear in the entrance test.
- Their merit list will be prepared based on the total marks obtained by them in the diploma examination.
- \Those who are appearing for the final year Diploma will be eligible to apply subject to the condition that they will produce the mark Sheet at the time of admission.
RIST ERDF CET 2021 Application Fee
Every Aspirant has to pay the fee while filling the application form. Therefore, the RIST ERDF CET 2021 Application Fee is available offline and online. Candidates have to chose mode of payment on their own interest. So, go through this section and get complete information.
- Online payment: The payment can make through any gateways such as Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card as well.
- Offline payment: The Prospectus & Registration Form can be obtained on payment of Rs. 700 for Regular Entry (B. Tech) & Rs.1000 for Lateral Entry (B. Tech). Form can also be downloaded from the website & submitted along with a DD of Rs.700 (Regular Entry)/Rs.1000 (Lateral Entry) in favor of “Regional Institute of Science & Technology” payable at “Khanapara” .
- The filled up forms can be sent to any of the below mentioned addresses :
- Campus Office: RIST, Techno City, Kling Road, 9th Mile, Ri-Bhoi, Meghalaya-793101
- City Office: ERD Foundation,ERDF Bhawan, Lalmati Road,Bhetapara, Guwahati-781028.
RIST ERDF CET 2021 Application Form
The RIST ERDF CET 2021 Application Form is available on the official website. Therefore, the officials are started accepting applications from the candidates. So, candidates who have applied for the RIST ERDF CET 2021 can check this page and get more information. Moreover, we have mentioned complete process to apply for the RIST ERDF CET 2021 Exam in the beneath sections of our page.
How To Apply For RIST ERDF CET 2021?
- Firstly, visit the official website of Regional Institute of Science and Technology, @ rist.ac.in.
- Go to the home page.
- Over there, you will find RIST Notification 2021 option on the home page.
- click on it.
- Check the details as well as eligibility.
- Now, click on Apply Online for further process.
- Register and then login with valid details.
- Complete the application form either in online and offline mode.
- Upload scanned documents if needed.
- Make payment if you have to pay.
- Finally, click on submit.
- Take a print out copy of the application form and keep it safe.
|RIST ERDF CET 2021 – Important Link|
|To Apply For RIST ERDF CET 2021||Click Here (Link is Active Now)|
|To Get More Details about RIST ERDF CET 2021 Notification||Click Here (Available Now)|
RIST ERDF CET 2021 Admit Card
The Admit Card is a vital document for every aspirant has to carry while appearing for the exam. Candidates who have applied for the exam can check this page and can download the RIST ERDF CET 2021 Admit Card from the official website or else from our page. Therefore, candidates should carry RIST ERDF CET Admit Card 2021 along with Govt ID Proof on the day of the exam. Otherwise, candidates are not allowed to the exam hall without RIST ERDF CET Hall Ticket 2021. So, keep checking the official website for more updates.
RIST ERDF CET 2021 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern should check by candidates before applying for the exam. By checking the RIST ERDF CET Exam Pattern 2021, candidates will get an idea of what type of questions will mostly covered in the entrance exam. So, keep checking the official website for more updates. Moreover, we will update this section when officials make it updated.
RIST ERDF CET 2021 Reservation System
SPECIAL ALLOCATION :10% seats of the total intake are reserved for the State of Meghalaya and another state of North East through nomination by the respective directorate shall be considered subject to the admission policy of the management.
RESERVATION FOR GIRLS : 33% seats shall be accommodated for girl students including all branches. 25% seats will be available to students from different Minorities/tribal and other backward communities subject the fulfillment of admission policy of ERDF. The Management reserves the right of “special category admissions” under Management Quota( 10% of the total capacity).
RIST ERDF CET 2021 Result
The RIST ERDF CET 2021 Result will declare by the officials on their official website. Candidate who have attended for the exam can check their RIST ERDF CET 2021 Result on the official website. Therefore, the officials will release the results online only few days after the completion of the exam. So, keep stay tuned to our website for more updates.
Keep in touch to our website @ exams.Freshersnow.com for more updates about RIST ERDF CET Notification 2021.
RIST ERDF CET 2021 – FAQ’s
Is the RIST ERDF CET 2021 Registration Process starts?
Yes, the RIST ERDF CET 2021 Registration Process has started already.
When the RIST ERDF CET 2021 Exam will conducted?
The RIST ERDF CET 2021 Exam will be conducted on Last Week of June 2021.
In which mode, the RIST ERDF CET 2021 Application Form is available?
The RIST ERDF CET 2021 Application Form is available both online and offline.
Where Can I Apply For RIST ERDF CET 2021 Exam?
Candidates can apply for RIST ERDF CET 2021 from our website @ Exams.Freshersnow.com.