REVA CET 2022 | Application Form (Extended Till 23rd May), Exam Date, Eligibility – reva.edu.in: Looking for an article about REVACET 2022? then here is the complete article for you guys. The REVA University officials have started the REVA CET 2022 Application Form Process. Hence, the aspirants who are looking forward to getting admission into Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Ph.D. Programs should start submitting their REVA CET Application Forms, the last date to submit the applications is
15th May 2022 23rd May 2022. However, before proceeding to REVACET 2022 Application Form, kindly check out REVA CET Eligibility Criteria to know whether you are eligible for the REVA CET 2022 Exam or not. More details about the REVA CET can be found in the following sections.
Further, by moving on to the next sections, you guys can find details regarding the REVA CET Exam Dates 2022, REVA CET 2022 Exam Pattern, REVA CET Syllabus, REVA CET Application Fee, and a detailed procedure on how to apply for the REVA CET Exam 2022 all these have mentioned below. So, ensure you guys check all these details before clicking on the REVA CET Apply Online link provided below.
- 1 REVA CET 2022 – Details
- 2 REVA CET 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 REVACET 2022 – Courses
- 4 REVA CET Eligibility Criteria
- 5 REVA CET Application Fee
- 6 How To Apply For the REVA CET Entrance Exam 2022?
- 7 REVACET 2022 – Applying Link
- 8 REVA CET Exam Pattern
- 9 REVA CET Syllabus
- 10 REVACET Admit Card 2022
- 11 REVA CET Results
REVA CET 2022 – Details
|Name Of The University||REVA University|
|Name Of The Examination||REVA CET|
|Admission Into||Graduate, Post Graduate, and Ph.D. Programs|
|Online Application Process Starting Date||Started|
|Online Application Process Closing Date|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Category||Architecture Entrance Exams, Commerce Entrance Exams, Computer Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Law Entrance Exams, MBA Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams|
|REVA CET Exam Dates 2022||28th May 2022 To 7th June 2022|
REVA CET 2022 – Important Dates
|Online REVACET 2022 Application Starting Date||18th December 2021|
|REVA CET Application Form 2022 Filling End Date|
|REVA CET Exam Dates 2022||28th May 2022 To 7th June 2022|
|REVA CET Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|REVA CET Results Release Date||10th June 2022|
|Counselling and Admission||13th June 2022 To 18th June 2022|
REVACET 2022 – Courses
Following are the programmes for which admissions are accepted through REVA CET 2022
- Legal Studies
- B.Arch/ B.Design
- BA – JMC
- BCA/ B.Sc
REVA CET Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are here to check out essential details about the REVA CET Eligibility Criteria to get admissions into respective Graduate/Post-Graduate/ and Ph.D. Programmes, can check out this section thoroughly.
For B.Tech Programme
The candidate should have Passed in PUC/ 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ ST category) in the above subjects taken together, of any Board recognized by the respective State Governments/ Central Government/ Union Territories or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
For Law Programme
- The candidate should have Passed in PUC or Senior Secondary School course (‘+2’) or equivalent (such as 11+1, ‘A’ level in Senior School Leaving certificate course) in regular mode from a recognized University of India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government securing in the aggregate, marks not less than 45% (40% in case of SC/ST) of the total marks.
- The age limit is 22 years (24 yrs for SC/ ST/ OBC) at the time of admission.
For MBA Programme
The candidate should have passed in bachelor’s degree of three years in any stream or B.E/ B.Tech. with 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST) of marks in aggregate from any recognized University/ institution or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
For B.Com (Hons) Programme
The candidate should have Pass in PUC/ 10+2 with an aggregate of 75% of any recognized Board/ Council or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
For BBA (Hons) Programme
The candidate should have Pass in PUC / 10+2 with an aggregate of 75% of any recognized Board/ Council or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
For B.Arch Programme
- The candidate should have Passed in PUC/ 10+2/ Pre-University Course or equivalent with a minimum of 50% in PCM scores and also 50% marks in aggregate. OR
- 10+2, Diploma with Mathematics having minimum 50% aggregate marks. OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with PCM & having not less than 50% of aggregate marks.
- The student should have passed the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
For BA-JMC Programme
The candidate should have Passed in PUC / 10+2 of any recognized Board/ Council or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
For MCA Programme
- Passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree. OR
- The candidate should have Passed B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University). Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
For BCA/ B.Sc Programme
The candidate should have Passed in PUC/ 10+2 with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ ST category) of any recognized Board/ Council or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
For B.Design Programme
The candidate should have Pass in PUC/ 10+2 with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ ST category) with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of any recognized Board/ Council or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
REVA CET Application Fee
Aspirants can fill out their REVACET Application Forms either offline (Office of Admissions, REVA University)/ online mode. And while applying candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.500/- or 1000/-.
How To Apply For the REVA CET Entrance Exam 2022?
- First, open the official website @ reva.edu.in
- Now, on the home page click on the Admission -> Admission Process -> Domestic/ SAARC Admissions
- Then, check the schedule of the REVACET.
- And know the eligibility criteria for the course you are interested in.
- Then if you are eligible, click on the Apply Now button.
- Then a new tab will be opened.
- Now provide the essential details and click on the Apply Now button
- While submitting the application don’t forget to pay the requisite fee.
REVACET 2022 – Applying Link
|REVA CET Application Form 2022 – Important Links|
|For REVA CET 2022 Application Form||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To know more details about the REVA CET||Click Here|
REVA CET Exam Pattern
REVA CET Syllabus
- Number System
- Profit & Loss
- Arithmetic Progression
- Permutation & Combination
- Instalment Payments
- Work, Pipes, and Cisterns
- Quadratic and Linear Equation
- Coordinate Geometry
- Allegation & Mixtures
- Time and Work
- Logical Reasoning
- Pie – Chart
- Visual Reasoning
- Critical Reasoning
- Statement and Conclusion
- Bar Graph
- Matrix Arrangement
- Data Sufficiency
- Venn Diagram
- Error correction
- Inappropriate usage of words
- Jumbled Sentence
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Sentence reconstruction improvement, completion, formation
- One-word substitution
- Grammar Usage
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence completion
- Book and Authors
- Animals and Plants
- Famous Buildings and monuments
- Important events and their dates
- Countries and their capital and currency
- Environment, Universe, Famous Personalities
- Common stats like population
- etcetera of a country
- Awards, Trade – Export and Import
- General Geography, History, Economics, Politics
- Famous dances
- computer science
- First largest, smallest thing or event
- Music, Religion, Sanctuaries, World Organization
- Jumbled sentences & words
- Parts of speech
- Fill in the blanks
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Boats and Streams
- Problems on Trains
- Races and Games
- Permutations and Combinations
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Equations
- Problems on Numbers
- Indices and Surds
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest
- Time and Distance
- Odd Man Out
- Quadratic Equations
- Profit and Loss
- Simplification and Approximation
- Science & Technology
- Indian & World history
- Legal System
- Mathematical Methods
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Molecular Physics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Quantum Theory and its Applications
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Classical Mechanics
- Experimental Physics
- General Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Solid State
- Classification of Elements
- Molecular Structure
- Chemical Kinetics
- States of Matter
- Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- P, D, F Block Elements
- D Block Elements
- Alkali and Alkaline earth metals (S Block)
- General Organic Chemistry
- Carboxylic Acids
- Chemical Bonding
- Surface Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Permutations and Combinations
- Sequences and Series
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Sets and Set Theory
- Probability Function
- Limits and Continuity
- Definite Integrals
REVACET Admit Card 2022
The officials of the REVA University will be releasing the REVA CET Admit Card on their official portal a few days before the REVACET Exam. Therefore, aspirants who will be appearing for the REVA CET Exam 2022 should download this admit card without fail. Failing to carry REVA CET Exam Hall Ticket will lead to disqualification from writing the exam. Moreover, the REVA CET Exam Dates are already specified by the REVA University officials. The REVACET 2022 Exam Dates are 23rd to 30th April 2022. As the exam dates are also mentioned, you guys should start your preparation from now itself to perform well in the exam.
REVA CET Results
The REVA CET Results will be released in the official portal @ reva.edu.in by the REVA University officials. Moreover, along with the official website, you guys can also obtain your REVCET Exam Result from our website too. Further, it is mentioned by the officials that the REVA CET Results will be declared on 4th May 2022. So, make sure you guys stay tuned to either the official website or our website to get the latest updates on this.
Kindly keep following our Exams.Freshersnow.com website to know more details or updates about the REVA CET 2022 Exam.
|You Can Also Check|
|REVA CET Syllabus||REVA CET Previous Question Papers|