Rajasthan Ph.D. 2022 – jetauj2022.com | Application Form (Extended Till 15th May), Exam Date, Eligibility: Check this page, and get the data on Rajasthan Ph.D. Notification 2022. The higher officials of the Agriculture University Jodhpur have started the application on 13th April 2022 To
13th May 2022 15th May 2022. We have seen that many of the applicants are looking at multiple sites on the internet for the Rajasthan Ph.D. Admission 2022. To make it easy for the applicants, at the end of this page, we have given the direct link to apply for the Rajasthan Ph.D. Notification 2022. In the below sections, you will also get the data like schedule, eligibility criteria, syllabus, admit card, and the steps to apply for the Rajasthan Ph.D. 2022.
- 1 Rajasthan Ph.D. 2022 – Details
- 2 Rajasthan Ph.D. Admission 2022 – Schedule
- 3 Rajasthan Ph.D. Notification 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Rajasthan Ph.D. Application Form 2022 – Fee Details
- 5 How To Apply For Rajasthan Ph.D. 2022?
- 6 Rajasthan Ph.D. Exam Pattern 2022
- 7 Rajasthan Ph.D. Syllabus 2022
- 8 Rajasthan Ph.D. Admit Card 2022
- 9 Rajasthan Ph.D. Result 2022
Rajasthan Ph.D. 2022 – Details
|Conducting Authority||Agriculture University Jodhpur|
|Name of the Examination||Ph.D. Entrance Examination|
|Application Form Release Date||13th April 2022|
|Category||Science Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||19th June 2022|
Rajasthan Ph.D. Admission 2022 – Schedule
|Application Form Starting Date||13th April 2022|
|Application Form Ending Date||15th May 2022|
|Editing of Application Form||20th May 2022|
|Online Admit Card Available||13th June 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||19th June 2022|
|Display of Answer Key||25th June 2022|
|Display of Result||5th July 2022|
Rajasthan Ph.D. Notification 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Only those candidates who have their Master’s degree in their respective faculty subject and fulfill the qualification as prescribed are eligible to apply.
- The candidates who have passed the M.Sc. in the respective subject from any State Agriculture Universities with 6.5 OGPA or equivalent. In case degrees awarded below 6.5 OGPA by State Agriculture Universities, 5% relaxation will be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (Non- creamy layer)/ MBC/ SAP/ EWS category.
- The candidates taking the advantage of 5% relaxation will not be considered in the UR category.
- Candidates who have appeared at any of the aforesaid qualifying examinations and whose results have not been declared before the commencement of the entrance examination shall provisionally be allowed to appear in the examination. The result of the examinations i.e. Degree/ Provisional degree and Transcript is essential at the time of options filling and reporting to the college.
- Candidates who have completed their PG Degree program through the Pre-PG/ National level/ State level entrance examination or the candidates who completed their PG degree program from SAUs and their constituent colleges of Rajasthan.
- The candidates must have completed four-year UG and two-year PG degree program for admission in Ph.D. (Home Science) from any recognized university.
Rajasthan Ph.D. Application Form 2022 – Fee Details
The fee is Rs. 3000/- (excluding bank charges if any) for UR/ OBC/ MBC/ EWS candidates and Rs. 2000/- (excluding bank charges if any) for SC/ ST/ SAP (40% and above disability) candidates. The amount is to be deposited online only. This amount is not refundable/ transferable/ adjustable in any case.
How To Apply For Rajasthan Ph.D. 2022?
Step-1: Off-line preparation for filling the Online Application Form: Candidates are advised to go through the instructions before filling out the application form, he/ She must keep all relevant documents ready to avoid any reason for non-accepting the form by the system given in the notification.
Step-2: Depositing the fees
Step-3: Filling out the Online Application Form
Step-4: Printing of application form
|Rajasthan Ph.D. Admission 2022 – Important Link|
|To Apply For Rajasthan Ph.D. 2022 Exam||Click Here (Link Is Active Now)|
Rajasthan Ph.D. Exam Pattern 2022
The question paper will be only in the English language and consists of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) from the Broad Outlines of Syllabus for Doctorate Degree Programme-2022. The candidates are required to choose the most appropriate option and blacken the corresponding circle with the black ballpoint pen in the OMR sheet (Details for filling the answer sheet are given on the backside of the OMR sheet).
Rajasthan Ph.D. Syllabus 2022
The Question Paper in the form of a test booklet would be covering the entire subject studied in Post Graduate Degree Programme. The broad outline of subject content is given in the syllabus.
Rajasthan Ph.D. Admit Card 2022
Admit card will be available on web site https://www.jetauj2022.com from the given date in the schedule to till the commencement of the exam. No, admit card will be sent by post or personally to the candidates. The Coordinator reserves the right to withdraw the permission granted by error to a candidate who is not eligible to appear in the examination even though the admission card has been issued and produced by the candidate before the center superintendent.
Rajasthan Ph.D. Result 2022
Check this page, and get the data on Rajasthan Ph.D. Result 2022. The Rajasthan Ph.D. Result 2022 is issued on 5th July 2022 n the official site @ jetauj2022.com
Keep in touch with us @ Exams.Freshersnow.com to know more details on the Rajasthan Ph.D. 2022.