Punjab NEET UG Counselling 2022 | Mop Up Round Registration (Started), Dates, Allotment – bfuhs.ac.in: The candidates who are here to check out complete information about the Punjab NEET UG Counselling this article will be very useful for you. The officials of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) have announced that Punjab NEET UG Choice Filling for Mop Up Round online counselling process has started for admission MBBS/ BDS Courses. And whereas, the last date to submit the Choice Filling for Punjab NEET UG Mop Up Round Counselling is 30th March 2022. And more accurate information about the Punjab NEET Counselling 2022 for UG & Punjab NEET UG Counselling Schedule Dates can be found in the remaining sections.
Further, from the following sections, aspirants can check out details like the Punjab NEET UG Seat Allotment release date. And a detailed process on how you can lock your choice options for your desired institute and courses, important instructions to follow during Punjab NEET UG Choice Filling. All these have been furnished here for your pursual.
Punjab NEET UG Counselling 2022 | Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|Admission into||MBBS/ BDS Course|
|Start Date of Filling of Choice for Mop Up Round||26th March 2022|
|Last Date of Filling of Choice for Mop Up Round||30th March 2022|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Official Site||bfuhs.ac.in (or) neetug.bfuhscounseling.com|
Punjab NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022
Mop Up Round
|Date of filling choices/ preferences through the online portal for MOPUP Round counseling for admission to MBBS/ BDS Courses, session 2021||26th March 2022 To 30th March 2022|
|Processing of seat allotment||Upto 3rd April 2022|
|Display of Provisional Result||Upto 5th April 2022|
|Date of reporting/ joining in the provisionally allotted college||Upto 9th April 2022|
|Display of Vacancy Position of seats for Round-II Counseling of NEET UU||15th February 2022|
|Date of resignation/ surrendering of allotted seat during Round-I with free exit.
Thereafter no application for resignation/ surrendering of allotted seat will be accepted and the seat allotted during Round-I will be considered as joined even if not upgraded during Round-II counseling
|28th February 2022 upto 03:00 PM|
|Date of submission of willingness to participate in Round-II Counseling for admission in Govt./ Pvt. Medical/ Dental Colleges||16th February 2022 To 27th February 2022|
|Display of Provisional Merit list of candidates who will submit willingness to participate in Round-II counseling||2nd March 2022|
|Date of filling choices/ preferences through online portal for Round-II counseling for admission to MBBS/ BDS Courses, session||3rd March 2022 To 6th March 2022|
|Processing of seat allotment||Upto 9th March 2022|
|Display of Provisional Result||Upto 11th March 2022|
|Date of reporting/ joining in the provisionally allotted college||Upto 14th March 2022|
|Choice filling for 1st Round of Online Counselling||19th to 24th January 2022 (Up to 11:55 PM)|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||25th to 29th January 2022|
|Result||Up to 31st January 2022|
|Reporting by candidates to the respective provisionally allotted colleges and deposition of six months tuition fee through University Payment Gateway available on the University website in Student Login||Up to 7th February 2022 (till 5:00 PM)|
Punjab NEET UG Seat Allotment 2022
Once the candidates exercise their option of choice filling, the officials will lock all their options after the final date. In this process, the officials will verify the actual availability provided by the respective colleges and whether there is a possibility of allotting a candidate to a particular institute based on the eligibility. By considering all these parameters the officials will finally release the Punjab NEET UG Seat Allotment Result. The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has mentioned that Punjab NEET UG Provisional Seat Allotment will be released on the official sute.
Process To Apply For the Punjab NEET UG Choice Filling 2022
- First, you have to open the official website @ neetug.bfuhscounseling.com
- Now, check the Important Links section.
- There, click on the “1st Round of Online Counselling for NEET-UG Session 2021”
- Then you will be redirected to another page.
- Next, click on the Applicant Login button.
- And then provide details like “Registration No, Password, Enter security code”
- Finally, click on the login button.
- Now, provide your choices regarding institutes and courses and save them.
- At last, check all your options and then submit them before the final date.
Important steps to follow during filling of online choices
- The candidate can Add/ Modify (Edit)/ Delete choices as below
- Add New Choice’ option is for adding new college.
- ‘Remove All choices’ option is for removing all Choices submitted earlier.
- ‘Interchange Choices’ option is to interchange the two Colleges selected. The candidate has to select the Colleges to be interchanged by clicking the boxes in the Select column.
- ‘Edit’ option is to change the option selected earlier.
- After using the edit option ‘Update’ and ‘Cancel’ options will be displayed. ‘Update’ option is to update the ‘changed College. ‘Cancel’ option is used to cancel the change done.
- The ‘Delete’ option is to delete the College chosen earlier.
- ‘Up’ option will shift your college choice up by one serial number.
- The ‘Down’ option will shift your college choice down by one serial number.
- Save’ Button is to save the final choices. It is necessary to save the choices displayed on the Computer screen before closing the website otherwise all information will be lost.
- It is advised to fill the maximum number of choices in order of preference.
- It is also advised to fill only those choices for which you are firm to join and pay the requisite fee.
|Punjab NEET Counselling 2022 for UG – Important Links|
|To login and submit your willingness for Mop Up Round of counselling under Punjab NEET UG||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To Download the Punjab NEET UG Mop Up Round Online Counselling Schedule||Click Here|
For more latest counselling updates kindly keep checking our Exams.Freshersnow.com website daily.