PUMEET 2022 | Application Form (Extended Till 5th August), Exam Date, Eligibility – pumeet.puchd.ac.in: PUMEET 2022 is an Entrance Exam that will be conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh on 14th August 2022. PUMEET is for admission to the 2nd year of B.E and B.Tech courses of various colleges in Punjab. Candidates who want to join in B.E/ B.Tech from the 2nd year have to take PUMEET 2022 Examination. Candidates need to download PUMEET 2022 Application Form from the official website of Panjab University. All the interested candidates have to submit the Application on or before 5th August 2022. Applicants need to match PUMEET Eligibility criteria. officials released PUMEET 2022 Exam Date in the Official portal. For more details about PUMEET 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam pattern, syllabus, admit card and results stick to our page exams.freshersnow.com.
PUMEET 2022 – Overview
|PUMEET 2022 | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Name of The University||Panjab University|
|Examination Name||PUMEET 2022|
|Examination Type||Entrance Exam|
|Starting Date of Application||Started|
|Ending Date of Application||5th August 2022|
|Category||Education Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||14th August 2022|
PUMEET 2022 – Important Dates
|Date of Availability of Prospectus and Entrance Test Form on the website http://pumeet.puchd.ac.in||21st June 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate Login ID and Password||5th August 2022 (Friday)|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||5th August 2022 (Friday)|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||6th August 2022 (Saturday)|
|Final date by which Roll Nos. will be available online.
Roll number and the center of examination will be generated and further, the roll number slip is required to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using their own login and password.
There will be no physical communication for this purpose
|8th August 2022 (Monday)|
|Candidates who have not completed their form but have paid their requisite fee can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying a late fee of Rs. 500/-||11th August 2022 (Thursday)|
|Final date on which Admit Card/ Roll No. will be issued manually by CET-CELL to the candidates who have completed their form by paying a late fee of Rs. 500/-||11th August 2022 (Thursday)|
|Date & Time of holding Entrance Test||14th August 2022 (Sunday), (10:00 A.M. – 11:40 A.M.)|
|Uploading of Answer Key (at http://exams.puchd.ac.in/show-noticeboard.php) and inviting Objections (through e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org )||19th August 2022(Friday)|
|Last date of submission of objections to the Answer Key||21st August 2022 (Sunday)|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections (through e-mail only)||26th August 2022 (Friday)|
|Last date of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer Key||28th August 2022 (Sunday)|
|Date and mode of declaration of result||31st August 2022 (Wednesday)
The result will be posted on the P.U. website and the same could be downloaded. No separate result cards will be issued to the candidates by the office
|Centre for Entrance Test||Chandigarh only|
|Note: Applying for Entrance Test and taking the Test does not entitle a candidate to admission. For admission to the PUMEET-based program, a Chandigarh candidate has to submit Admission Form at the time of counselling. Admission Form and Scrutiny Form will be available at http://pumeet.puchd.ac.in on 31-08-2022.|
PUMEET 2022 Application Fee
PUMEET Application fee is a non-refundable amount. Application fee varies from category. The application fee for PUMEET for the General category is Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred (Rs. 2500/-). The application fee for PUMEET for ST/SC/PwD Candidates is Rupees One Thousand Two Fisty only (Rs.1250/-).
PU MEET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who need to pass Bachelor of Engineering of the First-year from any Engineering University/ Institute are eligible to apply.
- Also appeared in JEE Main in 2022
- Candidates must pass the first year of BE with at least 60% percentage.
- PUMEET is an entrance exam for admission in the 2nd year of B.E./B.Tech for the below-mentioned colleges.
- Dr. SSB University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri, Regional Centre, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur.
How To Apply For PUMEET Application Form?
- Candidates need to apply on the official website of PUMEET @ pumeet.puchd.ac.in.
- Regester and Creat login ID and Password on the official portal.
- Fill in all the details in the application for further process.
- Upload Photograph and signature in mentioned sizes.
- Go to the payment process and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the completed application form for further use.
|Important Links of PUMEET 2022|
|To Submit PUMEET 2022 Application Form||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To Check PUMEET 2022 Details||Click Here|
PUMEET 2022 Examination Pattern
Candidates who are appearing for PUMEET should know the exam pattern for better preparation. Exam Paper consists of 100 questions which are designed in Multiple Choice Questions form (Objective Type Questions). The exam will be continued for one hour and forty minutes. For every correct answer, 1 mark will be allotted and for every wrong answer, 1/4 mark will be deducted. From Mathematics 30 questions will be asked, From Physics 20 questions and 20 questions for Chemistry, for General Engineering 20 questions, and finally, for Communication Skills, 10 questions will be asked.
PUMEET 2022 Examination Syllabus
There are five major topics that have to be covered to get a good score. They are Mathematics, Chemistry, General Engineering, Communication Skills, and Physics.
- Infinite Series
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Fourier Series
- Partial Differential Equations
- Engineering Applications
- Laplace Transforms
- Special Theory Of Relativity
- Quantum Physics
- Physics Of Materials
- Chemical Bonding
- Crystal Structure
- Coordination Chemistry
- Solution Chemistry
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Writing Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication, Body Language
- Communication in organizations
PUMEET 2022 Admit Card
PUMEET 2022 Admit Card will be released by officials of Punjab University. Candidates need to download the Hall Ticket by using log-in and password which is created in the application form fillup procedure. Admit card is an important document for attending examinations. No one will be allowed to take PUMEET without admit card. Candidates have to get admit cards downloaded from the official site and need to carry it for the exam as well as for counseling.
PUMEET 2022 Results
Applicants of PUMEET can download the PUMEET results from the official website of Punjab University. All the students who have appeared for PUMEET will get the rank card after getting qualified in the exam. The scorecard and Rank card is important documents that need to be carried for counseling.
PUMEET 2022 Merit List
Merit List of PUMEET is prepared on the basis of percentage marks obtained by the candidate in BE (First Year). Candidates scoring equal marks shall be bracketed together. Their inter-se merit will be determined by the Institution in accordance with the below-mentioned criteria:
- The candidate who got a higher rank in the JEE Mains.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in JEE Mains, Candidates obtaining more marks in the immediate lower examination (10+2), will be ranked higher in the order of merit.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in both the above conditions, candidates of senior age shall be ranked higher in the order of merit.
|You Can Also Check|
|PUMEET Syllabus||PUMEET Previous Question Papers|
|PUMEET Admit Card||PUMEET Answer Key|