PULEET Counselling 2021 – Counselling Schedule (Out), Seat Allotment: Aspirants can grab the detailed information on PULEET 2021 Counselling from this post. The administration of Panjab University, Chandigarh had released the PULEET Counselling Schedule 2021 online on the official site. And the PULEET Counselling 2021 will start on 4th September 2021. Hence, the candidates who wish to participate in the PULEET Counselling Process can check the dates mentioned below. Also, from the next parts of the post, aspirants can fetch the details like PULEET Seat Allotment 2021, PULEET Counselling 2021 Fee, Documents Required and a Process to apply for PULEET Counselling 2021. Moreover, for accurate access to the candidates, we extracted a link from the official site and placed it at the end of the article. By hitting that particular link, aspirants can apply for PULEET 2021 Counselling
PULEET Counselling 2021 – Overview
|PULEET Counselling 2021 – Counselling Schedule, Seat Allotment|
|Organization Name||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Exam Name||Panjab University Lateral Entry Entrance Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
PULEET Counselling Schedule 2021
|Online availability of Admission Forms||16th August 2021 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of information on the website with preferences.||31st August 2021 (Tuesday)|
|I round of Counselling for PULEET||4th September 2021 (Saturday)|
|II round of Counselling for PULEET||7th September 2021 (Tuesday)|
|Submission of hard copy of Admission Form with photocopies of all relevant documents and demand draft of Rs. 1000/- (One thousand only) (non-refundable) as Counselling fees in favour Registrar, Panjab University, Chandigarh, payable at Chandigarh.||4th September 2021 (Saturday)|
|Submission of Demand draft of Rs. 45,000/- (Forty-five thousand only) as Admission fees in favour of Chairman Joint Admission, payable at Chandigarh, after allotment of seat.||4th September 2021 (Saturday)|
Documents Required For PULEET Counselling 2021
- On the scheduled date of reporting, bring duly filled-in Admission Form and Scrutiny Form (available on PULEET website) and three recent passport size (5 cm x 4 cm) photographs.
- Bring the original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents.
- At the reporting venue, sign your attendance in the list kept at the Attendance Desk.
- When called upon, go to the Scrutiny Desk and get your documents scrutinized. Hand over the Admission Form & Scrutiny Form along with self-attested photocopies of documents to the Scrutiny Desk official and collect the Allotment Slip.
- After the issuance of the Allotment Slip, the candidate is required to deposit the Bank Draft at the Fee Desk.
- Arrange original documents and their self-attested photocopies in the following order:
- PULEET Result card
- Class 10thCertificate.
- Class 12thCertificate (wherever applicable).
- Character Certificate from the Institute last attended.
- Detail Mark Certificates of each semester of Diploma Course.
- Diploma Certificate
- Testimonials w.r.t. computation of Diploma Percentage (If any)
- Equivalence Certificate (if any)
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ ST Certificate (wherever applicable)SUB APPENDIX A1
- A person with Disability (PwD) Certificate Sub AppendixA2 (Form I-V)
- BC Certificate SUB APPENDIX A3 and Undertaking SUB APPENDIX A3(A)
- Undertaking for Achievements in Sports ANNEXURE I
- Undertaking for Attendance in Sports Ground ANNEXURE II
- Certificate for Defence Category SUB APPENDIX A4
- Certificate for Dependants of Riot/ Terrorist Victims SUB APPENDIX A5
- Certificate for Children/ Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters SUB APPENDIX A6
- Gap Year Undertaking (wherever applicable) SUB APPENDIXA7
PULEET Seat Allotment 2021
The higher authority of Panjab University, Chandigarh will allot the seats based on the candidate’s preferences. When the PULEET Seat Allotment 2021 is done, all the candidates should visit the required allotted centre to complete the further formalities. If the candidate does not visit the college, the allotted seat may be assigned to the next eligible candidate. So, aspirants make a note of it and visit the centre without fail. Get the process to apply for the PULEET Counselling 2021 from the next parts of the post.
How To Apply for PULEET Counselling 2021?
- Priorly, all the candidates should visit the official site @ puchd.ac.in.
- The Panjab University, Chandigarh Home Page appears on the screen.
- There we suggest the candidates search for the PULEET Counselling 2021 link.
- Hit on that and fill in all the required details in the Application Form and scrutiny Form.
- Now, aspirants should reach the counselling venue on the allotted date and time.
- Pay the required PULEET Counselling 2021 Fee in the prescribed format announced by the officials.
- Aspirants should lock the choices for PULEET Seat Allotment 2021.
- At last, visit the concerned allotted institute for confirmation of the Seat.
|PULEET Counselling 2021 – Important Link|
|To Apply for PULEET Counselling 2021||Click Here|
Aspirants can fetch the latest updates of PULEET Counselling 2021 by following our web portal @ Exams.Freshersnow.Com on a regular basis. All the Best!!!