PU CET PG 2022 | Registration, Exam Dates (Out), Eligibility – cetpg.puchd.ac.in: Are you tired of searching many sites for information regarding the Punjab University CET PG 2022? If you say yes then you are in the right place where you get detailed information about the PU CET PG 2022 Notification. Therefore, all the candidates satisfying the prescribed Eligibility Criteria can fill and submit the PU CET PG 2022 Application Form. However, we have already attached the official link of the Punjab University CET PG 2022 Application Form for the sake of candidates but the link will be available once the officials start the Registration Process 2022. And the PU CET PG Exam is on 6th August 2022 & 7th August 2022 (Saturday & Sunday).
PU-CET PG 2022 refers to Panjab University Common Entrance Test Postgraduate 2022 which will be organized by Panjab University, Chandigarh to offer admission into several Postgraduate courses such as Law, Arts, and Computer Applications, etc. So, candidates must qualify for the PU CET PG 2022 entrance test by securing the qualifying marks as recommended for admission into the desired course which is offered by the Punjab University and its affiliated institutes. Refer to this entire article to get more stuff about the PU CET PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, etc.,
- 1 PU CET PG 2022- Overview
- 2 PU CET PG 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 PU CET PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 PU CET 2022 Application Fee
- 5 How To Apply For PU CET 2022?
- 6 PU CET PG 2022 Exam Pattern
- 7 Punjab University CET 2022 Syllabus
- 8 PU CET PG 2022 Admit Card
- 9 PU CET 2022 Result
PU CET PG 2022- Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Name Of The Exam||Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET)|
|Starting Date To Apply||To be Announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be Announced|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Category||Arts Entrance Exams, Law Entrance Exams, Computers Entrance Exams|
|Exam Conducted||For admission to PU-CET PG based programs being offered by various Department/ Centre/ Institute at Panjab University only|
|Exam Date||6th August 2022 & 7th August 2022 (Saturday & Sunday)|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
PU CET PG 2022 – Important Dates
|Availability of Brochure and application form released on||To Be Released Soon|
|Last date to submit the application form and generate Login & Password||To Be Notified|
|The deadline to submit the application fee at any branch of SBI||To Be Notified|
|Photograph, signature, and other required information is to be uploaded before||To Be Notified|
|The last date to submit the printout form, with the documents related to the concession in fee is||To Be Notified|
|Availability of Admit Card begins from||To Be Notified|
|The last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid requisite fees can complete their form by paying a late fee of Rs.500/-||To Be Notified|
|Date Of Entrance Test||6th August 2022 & 7th August 2022 (Saturday & Sunday)|
|Centre for the Entrance Test||To Be Announced|
|Announcement of Result||To Be Notified|
|Counseling||To Be Notified|
PU CET PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Master of Laws (L.L.M. One-Year Course and L.L.M. Two Year Course)
- LL.B. 3 Year Degree/ B.A. LL.B. / B.Com. LL.B. 5 Year degree examination of this University with minimum 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST/ BC/ PwD candidates)
- Any equivalent examination of another University recognized by the Syndicate for this purpose.
M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication
Passes one of the following examinations from a recognized University:-
- Bachelor‟s degree in any discipline with 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Bachelor‟s degree with at least 45% marks in the subject of Journalism & Mass
- Bachelor‟s degree with Hons. In the subject of Journalism & Mass Communication.
- Master‟s degree examination in any other subject.
A person who has passed one of the following examinations from Panjab University or from any other University whose examination has been recognized equivalent to the corresponding examination of this University:
- Bachelor‟s Degree obtaining at least 45% marks in English Elective or English Compulsory subject.
- Bachelor‟s Degree in any faculty with 50% marks in the aggregate.
- B.A. with (Hons.) in English.
- B.A./B.Sc. with (Hons.) in a subject other than English obtaining at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Masters Degree examination in any other subject with 50% marks in aggregate. The pass percentage in the case of entrance test in English stands increased to 35% (30% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST/BC/PwD) w.e.f the session 2014-2015.
M.E. Civil Engineering (Construction Technology & Management) (Regular Programme)
A Bachelor‟s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 6.75 of 60% marks in aggregate. Admission (against vacant seats) is on the basis of entrance test PU-CET (P.G.)-2020 to be conducted by the Panjab University and interview.
GATE qualified candidates will be exempted from the PU-CET (P.G.)-2020Test. However, in case eligible GATE qualified candidates, the merit list will be as per the GATE score obtained and shall be offered the seat at the first instance.
M.E. Electrical Engineering (Power System)
Any candidate who has completed B.E./B.Tech.in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from Panjab University or any other University recognized by Panjab University as equivalent thereto.
A Bachelor‟s / Post-graduate degree in any discipline of the University or a degree of any other University which has been recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
Provided that in case of candidates having Bachelor‟s degree of the University through Modern Indian Languages [Hindi/ Urdu/ Punjabi (Gurmukhi Script)] and/ or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit / Persian / Arabic) or degree of any other University obtained in the same manner recognized by the Syndicate, 50% marks in the aggregate shall be calculated by taking into account the full percentage of marks in all the papers in language excluding the additional optional paper, English, and the elective subject taken together.
PU CET 2022 Application Fee
- The PU CET PG 2022 Application Fee can be paid through the Online Mode.
- The PU CET PG 2022 Application Fee can be paid using the Debit Card/ Net Banking and Credit Card.
- Once the Application Fee is paid will not be refunded.
- The students must pay PU CET PG 2022 Application Fee using the SBI challan for the Offline Mode.
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 1088/-|
|Additional Subject||Rs. 575/- per additional subject|
How To Apply For PU CET 2022?
- Visit the official portal of Panjab University, Chandigarh @ cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
- Click on the PUCET 2022 Register Online.
- Get registered by yourself by entering the basic details.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Then log in to your account to pay the fee through online mode only.
- After successful payment, complete your form Upload a scanned passport size photograph, signature, fill in other important information, and Save and Confirm (Once you confirm the form, you will not be allowed to change the information in the form).
- At last, get it printed out for further reference
|PU CET PG 2022- Important Link|
|To Apply for PU CET PG 2022||Click Here (Link Will Be Activated Once Officials Make It Out)|
PU CET PG 2022 Exam Pattern
Master of Laws (L.L.M. One-Year Course and L.L.M. Two Year Course)
The duration of the Entrance Test will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
1. An essay of about 400 words 25 marks
2. An unseen poem as a reading comprehension passage. Knowledge of
Literary appreciation will also be tested in this question 20 marks
3. Precis – Writing 15 marks
4. Multiple Choice Questions to check the candidate’s knowledge of English Literature and language 15 marks
Punjab University CET 2022 Syllabus
PU CET PG 2022 Syllabus differs as per the course for which the student is taking up the test. The following are the PU CET PG 2022 Syllabus topics for few courses however a detailed syllabus for each course will be listed in the prospectus. So, candidates who are going to take part in the PU CET PG 2022 can get to know the detailed PU CET PG 2022 Syllabus by referring to the prospectus.
PU CET PG 2022 Admit Card
The Punjab University CET 2022 Admit Card is an important document that must be carried while entering the PU CET PG 2022 examination hall. Usually, the Punjab University CET 2022Admit Card will be released by the Panjab University, Chandigarh officials at the official site. Therefore, all the candidates who are going to take part in the Punjab University CET 2022 exam can download the PU CET PG 2022 Admit Card at the official portal for the exam on 6th, 7th August 2022.
PU CET 2022 Result
PU CET PG 2022 Results will be announced at the official portal. Therefore, all the candidates who have appeared in the Punjab University CET 2022 exam can check the PU CET PG 2022 Result online mode at the official portal. Generally, the PU CET PG 2022 Result Sheet will reveal the performance of all the candidates in the PU CET PG 2022 Entrance Exam. Furthermore, the Punjab University CET 2022 Merit List will be prepared by the officials based on the marks secured by the exam holders in the PU CET PG 2022.
Dear users, we are in hope that you got the complete information through this page. So, get stuck to @ exams.freshersnow.com for more updates on PU CET PG 2022.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|PU CET Syllabus|
|Download PU CET Previous Papers|