PMNET 2022 | Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility at bfuhs.ac.in: Candidates who are waiting to write the PMNET 2022 exam and wanted to know accurate details about the PMNET 2022 exam, you are at the right place where you get the correct information about the PMNET 2022 exam. The Punjab M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test (PMNET 2022) will be conducted by the officials of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot on 22nd September 2022. This exam will be conducted to bring forth admissions into various Nursing Courses. The officials released the PMNET 2022 application form on the official site. Candidates are advised to keep checking the official site to fill in the PMNET 2022 application before the last date which is 19th September 2022. For more information regarding PMNET 2022 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus keep reading this article till the end.
PMNET 2022 – Overview
|Authority Name||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot|
|Course Name||M.Sc Nursing course in the various Nursing colleges of Punjab affiliated to BFUHS|
|Name of Exam||Punjab M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test (PMNET) 2022|
|PMNET Registration Status||Started|
|Last date of submission application||19th September 2022|
|Category||Nursing Entrance Exams|
|PMNET Application Mode||Online|
|Exam Date||22nd September 2022|
PMNET 2022 – Important Dates
|Availability of Prospectus||Released|
|Last Date for applying online including NRI candidates through University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in||19th August 2022|
|Availability of Admit / Roll Number Card on University Website||20th September 2022|
|Date of Conducting PMNET 2022 Exam||22nd September 2022|
|Declaration of Result/ Merit List||By 23rd September 2022|
PMNET 2022 Application Form
Candidates who are waiting to write the PMNET 2022 exam should fill in the PMNET 2022 application form, without filling the application candidates cannot sit for the PMNET 2022 exam. The PMNET 2022 application form is released on the official site. Candidates are advised to keep checking the official site to apply for the PMNET 2022 exam before the last date. Candidates need to be attentive in filling out the PMNET 2022 application form and should give accurate details in the PMNET 2022 application form
PMNET 2022 Application Fee
Every applicant should pay the PMNET 2022 application fee, without paying the PMNET 2022 application fee the registration process will not go further. As per last year, the PMNET 2022 application fee will be Rs.5000/- for the General category candidates, and for the SC category candidates, the PMNET 2022 application fee will be Rs.2500/-
PMNET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate should go through this section of the PMNET 2022 eligibility criteria before applying for the PMNET 2022 exam. This section tells the candidates whether they are eligible to write the PMNET 2022 exam or not.
- Candidate must have obtained a certificate in B.Sc (Nursing)/ B.Sc (Post Basic Nursing) from an Institution recognized by the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council located in the State of Punjab
- In addition to it, candidates must be a bonafide resident of Punjab. The residential status of Punjab State will be taken in terms of Punjab Government, Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Candidates should have work experience of at least one year at the time of joining of the course in Bed Side Nursing or Public Health Nursing or Nursing Educational Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC) after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or before/ after the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Candidates who have passed B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with a minimum aggregation of 55% from BFUHS or equivalent exam with requisite percentage of marks as prescribed
How To Register For The PMNET 2022 Exam?
- At first, candidates need to visit the official site @ bfuhs.ac.in
- The home page of the BFUHS will appear on the screen
- Now candidates should look for the Admission Section
- Select M.Sc Courses
- It will redirect to the new page
- Fill in all the details and upload the necessary documents in the PMNET 2022 application form
- Submit your PMNET 2022 Application form
- And finally, download the application form and take a printout for additional usage.
PMNET 2022 – Important Links
|PMNET 2022 – Important Link|
|To Apply For The PMNET 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To PMNET 2022 Details||Click Here|
PMNET 2022 Exam Pattern
It will be helpful for the candidates if they have an idea about the PMNET 2022 exam pattern. So, that candidates can easily manage their time at the PMNET 2022 exam. The duration of the PMNET 2022 exam will be for 3 hours. There will be 200 questions in the question paper for 800 marks. Each question carries 4 marks. There is no negative marking in the PMNET 2022 exam. There will be only 2 sections that are Nursing & General Knowledge or Trends in Nursing. For the Nursing section, there will be 180 questions for 720 marks.
PMNET 2022 Admit Card
The PMNET 2022 Admit Card plays a crucial role in the PMNET 2022 exam. The PMNET 2022 Admit Card is available now. Candidates should download the PMNET 2022 Admit Card and they should take the PMNET 2022 Admit Card to the exam without fail because the authorities will not allow the candidates without the PMNET 2022 Admit Card as it bears the candidates details and it is the only evidence to them that they are eligible to write the PMNET 2022 exam.
PMNET 2022 Result
The PMNET 2022 Results are declared only by the officials of the University. The PMNET 2022 Results can be checked only by the candidates who attempted the PMNET 2022 exam. Candidates will get their results now.
For more queries candidates can leave a comment in the comment section, Our support team will always guide and give the correct information. For more upgrades and for the latest information keep following our site exams.freshersnow.com.
|You Can Also Check|
|PMNET Syllabus||PMNET Previous Question Papers|
|PMNET Admit Card||PMNET Result|