PGIMERM.Sc./ M.Sc MLT 2022 | January Session Admit Card (Released), Application Form Correction (Started), Exam Date, Eligibility @ pgimer.edu.in: Are you one of the candidates who are tired of searching many sites for information regarding the PGIMER M.Sc. 2022. If yes? then stay here and get the complete details from this page. Further, the admission committee of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has released the examination schedule. So, as per that schedule the PGIMER M.Sc., M.Sc. MLT January 2022 session will be on 26th November 2021. And the last date for application correction is 15th November 2021.
Latest News: PGIMER M.Sc. Admit Card is Released. So, candidates can check the information and download the Admit Card now.
Hence, all the candidates who are aspiring to pursue post-graduate M.Sc courses offered by the PGIMER can fill and submit the Application Form through this page. For the sake of aspirants in the beneath section, we have attached an active PGIMER M.Sc. 2022 Application Form link as the officials started the Registration Process. Thus, candidates get stuck to this page to know the link activity status and read this entire article to grab more essential details.
- 1 PGIMER M.Sc. 2022 – Overview
- 2 PGIMER M.Sc./ M.Sc MLT 2022 Important Dates
- 3 Courses Offered
- 4 PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc./ M.Sc MLT2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 PGIMER M.Sc. Application Form 2022
- 6 PGIMER M.Sc. 2022 Application Fee
- 7 How To Apply For PGIMER M.Sc. Entrance Exam 2022?
- 8 PGIMER M.Sc. 2022 Exam Pattern
- 9 PGIMER M.Sc. Syllabus 2022
- 10 PGIMER M.Sc. Admit Card 2022
- 11 PGIMER M.Sc. Result 2022
PGIMER M.Sc. 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh|
|Entrance Exam Name||PGIMER M.Sc., M.Sc. MLT January 2022 session|
|Ending Date||12th November 2021|
|Category||Nursing Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||26th November 2021|
|To Provide Admissions Into||M.Sc., M.Sc. MLT|
PGIMER M.Sc./ M.Sc MLT 2022 Important Dates
|Starting of the online registration process||1st November 2021|
|Last date to apply||12th November 2021|
|Correction Window||15th November 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||Announced|
|PGIMER M.Sc. 2022||26th November 2021|
|Release of Answer key||To Be Announced|
|Announcement of Result||6th December 2021|
|Starting of Counselling||16th December 2021|
Master Of Science Courses
- Respiratory Care
- Master Of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology
M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Courses
- M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Immunopathology
- M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Bacteriology & Mycology
- M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Virology
- M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Histopathology
- M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Haematology
- M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Parasitology
- M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Pharmacology
- M.Sc. Medical Technology Radiotherapy
- M.Sc. Medical Technology Radiodiagnosis
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc./ M.Sc MLT2022 Eligibility Criteria
- M.Sc. Medical Technology (Radiodiagnosis): B.Sc. with Diploma in Radiography from a University/Institute recognized by this Institute and having cleared with at least 55% marks each exam with not more than one attempt and three years experience as
a technician in the concerned subject.
B.Sc. Medical Technology degree (X-ray/Radiology/Radiodiagnosis & Imaging) from a University/Institute recognized by this Institute with at least 55% marks and three years experience as a technician in the subject concerned.
- M.Sc. Medical Technology (Radiotherapy): B.Sc. Medical Technology (Radiotherapy) from a University/Institute recognized by this Institute and having cleared with at least 55% marks and three years experience as a technician in the subject in which admission is sought from a teaching research Institute/Hospital after obtaining the qualification of B.Sc. or B.Sc. Medical Technology.
- For the remaining M.Sc. Medical Technology courses: B.Sc. or B.Sc. Medical Technology degree from a University/Institute recognized by this Institute with at least 55% marks and three years experience as a technician in the subject in which admission is sought from a teaching research Institute/Hospital after obtaining the qualification of B.Sc. or B.Sc. Medical Technology.
Note: Relaxation of 5% Marks in the B.Sc. Medical Technology degree to the candidates from SC/ ST category having 15 years of regular service who wish to pursue M.Sc. Medical Technology course of the institute as an In-Service candidate for the purpose of eligibility for admission to medical technology course of the institute.
Other Eligibility Conditions and Requirements For Admission
A candidate applying for admission is required to furnish the following certificates from his/her employer for admission to the course:-
- That the candidate concerned is a permanent or regular employee of the deputing/ sponsoring authority for at least three years.
- That after getting the training at PGI, Chandigarh the candidate will be suitably employed by the deputing/sponsoring authority to work in the subject in which the training is received by the candidate at PGI, Chandigarh.
- That no financial implications, in the form of emoluments/stipend, etc. will devolve upon PGI, Chandigarh during the entire period of his/her course. Such payment shall be the responsibility of the sponsoring authority.
PGIMER M.Sc. Application Form 2022
All the candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the PGIMER M.Sc., M.Sc. MLT & M.Sc. Nursing courses 2022. But candidates have to proceed to fill the Application Form only after reading all the instructions given in the Information Bulletin. However, the following are the details that must be filled in the Application Form.
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Name Of The Candidate
- Date Of Birth
- Identification number
- Mobile Number
- Premises Number/ Name
- Locality (Number)
- Sub Locality
- PIN Code
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Landline Number or any other or contact (Optional)
- Confirmation Of Password
- Security Question
- Security Answer
- Enter Security PIN
- Type Of Disability
- Percentage Of Disability
- Home District
- Applying For
- 1st Choice Of City
- Result Mode
- Marks Detail
- Roll Number
- 2nd Choice Of Exam City
- Pass Status
- Year Of Passing
- Institute Name & Address
- Course/ Stream Name
- Board/ University Name
- Institute Pin Code
- Enter Security PIN
PGIMER M.Sc. 2022 Application Fee
- SC/ST Category : Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- General /OBC/Sponsored Category: Rs. 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) Candidates are exempted from
payment of the fee.
All candidates are directed to deposit the above fees through an online payment gateway available at M.Sc/M.SC MLT application portal.
How To Apply For PGIMER M.Sc. Entrance Exam 2022?
- Take a step to the official website of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh @ pgimer.edu.in.
- On the home page, move to the Information For Candidates section.
- Click on the link that says “ADMISSION NOTICE FOR PGIMER M.Sc. COURSES – January 2022 Session.”
- Now the PGIMER M.Sc Notification will be opened on another page.
- Go through all the instructions given on it.
- Get registered yourself by entering the basic details.
- Then log in to the PGIMER M.Sc Application Form 2022 by using login credentials.
- After that, fill up the Application Form with the educational and personal details.
- Upload the scanned documents, photograph and signature.
- Pay the Application Fee via an online payment gateway.
- Later, submit the PGIMER M.Sc 2022 Application Form.
- Download the confirmation page of the Online Form and then get the hard copy of it for further usage.
|PGIMER M.Sc. 2022 -Important Link|
|PGIMER M.Sc./ M.Sc MLT 2022 Registration||Click Here|
|PGIMER M.Sc./ M.Sc MLT Nursing 2022 Login||Click Here|
|To Check PGIMER M.Sc./ M.Sc MLT 2022 Prospectus||Click Here|
|For More Details About PGIMER M.Sc./ M.Sc MLT 2022||Click Here|
PGIMER M.Sc. 2022 Exam Pattern
- The Entrance Examination shall be conducted through a Computer Based Test
- The Entrance Test duration shall be 1 and ½ hours (One and Half hours/90 minutes) for M.Sc. (Pharmacology) & M.Sc. (Biochemistry) courses and 1 hour (60 minutes) for the rest M.Sc./M.Sc. MLT courses.
Candidates will be considered for selection to M.Sc./M.Sc MLT courses based on
a test consisting of following
For Master of Science courses:
- Pharmacology: 100 multiple choice question relating to fundamentals of
Human Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Pharmacology. Duration will be one and half hours, (90 minutes).
|Subjects||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Mathematics/ Statistics||10||10|
|Life Sciences (Botany, Zoology Microbiology)||20||20|
|Time Duration||90 minutes|
- Respiratory Care: 50 multiple choice questions related to fundamentals of Human Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Pharmacology. Duration will be one hour, (60 minutes).
- Master of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology (MASLP): 50 multiple choice questions related to their respective field. Duration will be one hour, (60 minutes).
- Anaesthesia: 50 multiple choice questions related to their respective field. Duration will be one hour, (60 minutes).
For M.Sc MLT courses:
Theory paper containing 50 multiple choice objective questions carrying 100
marks. The duration of the entrance examination will be (90/ 60 minutes).
There will be Negative marking to the tune of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
in the theory paper.
PGIMER M.Sc. Syllabus 2022
The officials of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh have not yet given the PGIMER Syllabus for the M.Sc., M.Sc. MLT & M.Sc. Nursing exams. But candidates can prepare the topics as per the above-mentioned exam pattern. Also, you can visit the official site regularly to get Syllabus Topics.
PGIMER M.Sc. Admit Card 2022
The PGIMER M.Sc., M.Sc. MLT & M.Sc. Nursing Admit Card is issued for the sake of all those candidates who are going to take part in the PGIMER Entrance Test. Aspirants can get the PGIMER M.Sc. Hall Ticket downloaded by entering the login credentials at the official site. After downloading the PGIMER M.Sc. Admit Card do not forget to check all the details which will be presented on it. In case if you notice any omissions on the PGIMER M.Sc. Admit Card 2022 then you can approach officials for the solution.
Download PGIMER M.Sc. Admit Card Here
PGIMER M.Sc. Result 2022
After successful completion of PGIMER M.Sc., M.Sc. MLT & M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test the expert committee will announce the PGIMER M.Sc. Results at the official site. Therefore, candidates can get their Results by using their user id and password. Also, after releasing the PGIMER M.Sc. Result a separate Merit List will be drawn by the officials and all the candidates whose names will appear in the Merit List will be called for the counseling session.
Dear users, we are in hope that you got the complete information through this page. Stay connected to our website exams.freshersnow.com for more updates on PGIMER M.Sc. 2022.